• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Bye Bye black out dates & HELLO summer of Disney! EPCOT CARB-A-THON! [12/8/13]

11687535365_e434849c4a_z.jpg

Happy New Year to you and Emme...

You have brought new thoughts to many restaurants that many of us have not tried...Thank you so much for that..

Hugs to Emme..

Pumba aka Marie

thank you!!

i actually live in jacksonville which is between 2 & 2.5 hours away (depending on how fast you drive). ;)

thank you! loving your report as well too. what are you studying?

i love my dslr but man, that thing is so heavy. once i add my flash, it's even heavier. it kills my back as i carry it in my back pack. i felt so FREE without it! i can enjoy meals with emme & the camera doesn't take up space on the table. it was wonderful. i did have some slight separation anxiety but with the intensity of the heat, i'm glad i am leaving it at home for the summer.

thank you for the nice comments! princess:

i'm not in an ARNP program yet...i'm working my way there!

ICU is tough. i work with kids & i know i will want to stay in pediatrics. when emme was hospitalized in the PICU for 8 days due to seizures (they still don't know why she had 2 of them b2b), i knew i wanted to specialize in peds. it's my calling!

CRNA is super tough. i don't envy your friends workload but i will be slightly jealous of her income! :thumbsup2

thank you for the kind words! i hope someone at disney "discovers" emme so we can get some disney hook ups! :lmao:

YES!! emme is so excited & so am i. let's hope corey is too. :upsidedow

thank you so much! these pictures won't be as great but that's ok! emme's first trip to disney was when she was 18 months. your DD will love it!!

you are going to be having a fantastic time! let me know if i can be of any help!

THANK YOU!! :cheer2:

Congrats on deciding to continue your nursing career. As an ARNP and CRNA, I know how difficult it is to continue your education while taking care of a family and working. I've been there. But it's so worth it after you're done!
p.s. Love your reports!

Congrats on deciding to continue your nursing career. As an ARNP and CRNA, I know how difficult it is to continue your education while taking care of a family and working. I've been there. But it's so worth it after you're done!
p.s. Love your reports!

thank you!!

and WOW!! congrats on your accomplishments. that is amazing!!

thanks for joining in...and it is hard work, especially with a almost 4 year old, but she's motivation enough to work hard.

ps: what part of kentucky are you in? i was born in louisville! :banana:

Happy New Year to you and Emme...

You have brought new thoughts to many restaurants that many of us have not tried...Thank you so much for that..

Hugs to Emme..

Pumba aka Marie

you are always so kind...thank you!! :cloud9:

we are heading down to disney january 17-20 to celebrate emme's 4th birthday (a week early).

my instagram handle is nurse_patty

i plan on doing a dining report which will be included here. :hippie:

Your trip report was exceptional! The memories you've created will last a lifetime I'm sure. My mouth was watering with each picture you posted of your excellent food choices. Thanks for sharing!

Hi Emmebear I love your reports ! Especially since you seem to pick out The meals and drinks I would too :cool1: thank you for sharing. Your little one is beautiful btw. I'm glad wdw brings you both so much happiness !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter