But Mama ~ it can't be halloween yet! We haven't gone ToTing at Disney World!

I thi it must depend on where you live and the value of the homes there. We will rent out our Maine home and
Plan to rent it for 1500/mo and that is low so we know it will rent fast. We have a rental home right now that needs some work and we rent that for 1100/mo. So the prices didn't seem unreasonable to us at all. We are selling our rental property though. Hopefully soon!

You also have to remeber that that includes the town dues. Plus condo dues if we go the condo route. So we get access to all the pools and parks.

We would be there late august through mid May. We plan to summer in Maine!

Thats true. How exciting to have 2 homes!

Well we are home but I am completely exhausted! I plan to finish the trip report though!

First entry from home sometime tomorrow.

I can't believe that is already a week over! I actually went back to double check the dates and sure as ever, you were gone for a week. Early to bed for you tonight. :cloud9: Looking forward to reading more.

Okay after BTRM we headed over to ride the HM ~ gotta do that at the party!! It was again ~ walk on. Next we headed to FL and ended up going through the PP trick or treat line at least a dozen times while DH used the bathroom.

Next we headed deeper into FL ~ not sure what we were wanting to do but ended up trick or treating in a circle out by Pinocchio's. Just then the fireworks started to we just plopped down on the ground to watch and eat candy.

It was so much fun being there with dad ~ he LOVED everything and is already planning next year's party! :rotfl2:

We walked to Tomorrowland to get coffee for dad and frozen cokes for the rest of us. :)

We continued walking towards the front of the park and wound up watching the parade right on the corner by the bakery! We even saw the headless horseman ride.

By this time everyone was tired so we headed out of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter