But Mama ~ it can't be halloween yet! We haven't gone ToTing at Disney World!

We went to SSR for my massage and the girls and dh swam there. When I checked out I had a text that came in at 1:00 that our room is ready! We are now at WPE and waiting for lunch. Will update with more details a little later!

After lunch we are going to Target and then to the room to drop everything off before hitting MK!

Okay! We have eaten, shopped at target and gotten up to the room. We has a very special package waiting from one of dis's very own members! The girls were SO excited! In the box(which was a treat of it's own) was a stuffed princess for each girl, princess silly bands, notebooks, and honorary princess certificates! The girls are in heaven! We are unpacked and heading over to MK!

Oh and we have a giraffe feeding station right outside out room! So, so cool!

Hello all! We are just waking up and will be heading to Epcot today. We had so much fun at MK yesterday and got a little extra pixie dust as usual! We got in the end of Buzz Lightyear line only 15 minute stand by when a CM came
Up and handed us FP! We got right on the ride! So overall at MK yesterday we got to there at about 5 and were able to ride space, big thunder and splash mountain, pirates, carpet rides, carosuel, tea cups, peoplemover, buzz AND we ate at the Colombia harbor house. We were on the bus at 11:03 heading back to AKV as everyone was too tired to do anymore! Lines were non existent! Oh we also saw mickeys philharmagic too! Not bad for 6 hours. We weren't on a run and back tracked from carpets to tea cups for our last ride so we did some walking!

This was the first time that Z was tall enough to ride the 40 inch rides and when the girl at BTMRR told her "you're riding sweetie!". Z ran up and gave her a huge hug! I thought the girl might cry for a minute! We had walked straight there after the boy at splash said she couldn't go. So when we got off BTMRR we went back to splash and it was a different CM who helped her stand right and said she was good to go! Yeah! He too got a big hug! We had measured her at Stirch because it is a good central place and if she wasn't tall enough it wasn't someplace she expected to get on a ride. The guy there said she would be fine for all 40 inch rides.

It was nice to all ride together!

Good Evening all!

What a beautiful day here today! The temp on the car dash read 93 at the high ~ 84 at the low.

We got out of the room and over to Epcot at about 11:00 today after heading over to OKW to pickup our stroller swap stroller.

The girls were in a mood so we jumped on SSE to try and improve their moods. There was only a 10 minute wait but there were ALL KINDS of shenanigan's in line!! I have really no idea what was going on! But there seemed to be one family that kept going all the way up and then down the other lane and at the corner getting back in line again. It was so strange and the mother (getting in front of us) was trying to explain but it made NO SENSE. I think she was really angry at someone!

After SSE we played a little. Then grabbed our strollers and headed to Mexico for quesodillas! We were able to sit at the new quick service. It is SO nice as is the TS that you have to go in to use the potty (of course we got to see it!)

Okay off to dinner ~ I'll write more later!! Celebration tomorrow!! SO EXCITED to house hunt!

It sounds like you are having an amazing time. How did Zoe enjoy her first BTMR ride? I'll bet she felt like a real big girl! :banana:

So glad to hear a good report on the new Mexican quick service. We even liked Cantina San Angel. No trip to Epcot is complete without it!

Really enjoying your live TR. :thumbsup2

I am new to this whole process but I am really enjoying your posts and following your trip!

We are leaving on Sunday for DisneyWorld and I am so excited!
Especially now that I have read your posts. My husband and I will be celebrating our 14 year anniversary and our daughters 6th birthday while we are there.

Can't wait to hear how today went.

Thanks,

Tina

Morning at Epcot included: SSE, Mexico Ride, Test Track, Journey and Captain EO. Then we headed to the room for swimming.

Let's see I left off on our way over to Sunshine Seasons after an afternoon in the pool at AKV. Awesome! Love the pool here! We headed back over to Epcot Bus Style. I met a Disser waiting for the bus and we chatted all the way over to Epcot. It was AWESOME!! I broke my connector for my LGMH and have been wearing it in my AP Lanyard so it isn't so obvious but I am glad she spotted it. I hope I can find her here but I can't remember her screenname and she said she mostly posts at the DL Board. So I'll have to hunt when I get home.

So once to Epcot we headed over to Sunshine Seasons and had some dinner. Once that was done we grabbed FP's for Soarin and then hopped in line. We waited a good 30 minutes and had some line cutters. They were a group of about 30 but two of them inched their way in front of us so DH said not to make a scene and just let them go. So I did, but they kept going and going and going. So after all but two went I stepped back in front (I actually didn't know the two behind us were also with them ~ I guess they weren't agressive enough cutters) so the lady asked if we were part of that party and I said no so she closed the standby line and let about 30 FP people in and then our line again. HAHAHA! That is when I realized the people behind us were with the other group. They glared at me the whole time we waited to be assigned at hangglider. Oh well. Z LOVED IT! I was so happy she got to ride! They measured her at EVERY station though. When we got off our FP's were good so we rode again right away.

When we came out it was time for illuminations. We watched a few minutes and then headed for the bus to be ahead of the crowd. We were ~ though we had a group of three young guys behind us that had attempted the drinking around the world. HOW ANNOYING! They were loud and vulgar and said the F word about 5 dozen times. Ugh! I am pretty sure they had just hitched a ride to AKL because it is the closest to walk off property and they were heading to Taco Bell because you could get the $2 meal. They debated on if there were 12 or 13 countries for a good part of the ride too. LOL!

When we got back we grabbed popsicles and the Incredibles at the Marketplace and headed upstairs to pop some popcorn. None of us made it all the way through!

What a great day!

Up next: house hunting in Celebration! I think we found a place!!

It sounds like you are having an amazing time. How did Zoe enjoy her first BTMR ride? I'll bet she felt like a real big girl! :banana:

So glad to hear a good report on the new Mexican quick service. We even liked Cantina San Angel. No trip to Epcot is complete without it!

Really enjoying your live TR. :thumbsup2

She HATED BTMR! But she still rides with us. :rotfl: She wants to love it but just doesn't!

sounds like a good day so far. Glad the girls got in better moods

They definitely made a good change!!

I am new to this whole process but I am really enjoying your posts and following your trip!

We are leaving on Sunday for DisneyWorld and I am so excited!
Especially now that I have read your posts. My husband and I will be celebrating our 14 year anniversary and our daughters 6th birthday while we are there.

Can't wait to hear how today went.

Thanks,

Tina

Welcome!! I am sure you will have a great time!!

Hey Suellen!
Just stopping by...
Sounds like a great trip! Who doesn't like BTMR?! Maybe it'll grow on her ;)
Leaving Sunday morning! Almost here!!!

Okay I am going to try again. I am having wicked trouble staying logged into Disboards. Yesterday I typed a huge report and lost it when I was no longer logged in. GRRRRR!

So it was all about house hunting and trick or treating.

So we had a 10AM appointment to look at houses. We made it there in time which is unusual for us!! She had a bunch of places for us to look at. I'll give you a little background for those that don't know anything about Celebration. Our primary mission on this trip was to choose which village we want to be in and see if maybe a condo could work for us. So we looked at places in North Village, Main Village and Spring Park.

Spring Park is close to the Montessori school we would like to send the girls to. So we looked at two condos there in the same complex one was on the first floor and was 1400/mo with no garage ~ the other was on the second floor and had a garage for 1500/mo. Both were the exact same and had three bedrooms with two bathrooms and a dining room/living room condo. Now I don't care about the garage per say ~ but there would be on street parking only. Not sure that would be a big deal or not... but 100/mo is like and extra rent payment every year.

On top of being close to the Montessori school it was across the street from the village park, pool and playground. There is also a place called heritage hall that can be rented for only $50! That would be cool for parties. :)

Okay I am going to post and continue in the next post so I don't lose my information again! Keep reading!

Next we saw a three bedroom single family home in the Main Village. It was $2200/mo and had quite a bit of wear and tear. Plus the kitchen was straight up 1980. :( It just didn't seem like it was worth another $700/mo over the condo. I really wanted to like it because the location was awesome. It has a garage apartment but the owner uses it as a vacation home.

Next up we headed out to North Village to look at some furnished condos. Two were on the third floor and were really nice ~ except the kitchen. :( They were better than the house as far as upkeep though. It was also 3 bedrooms/3bathrooms and the bedrooms were HUGE. They were 1600/mo. There was also a first floor unit that is under repair and not furnished for 1450/mo but the kitchen was ALL stainless steel and granite countertops.

Finally we looked at a house that my dad had looked at for us already that we thought would be gone... but it isn't. It has only two bedrooms and a den. Dining room and living room. Nice... but pricey at 2400/mo. It DOES have an apartment that we may or may not be able to rent out. Funny because that could make the difference. In any case it is out of the running after seeing what else is out there.

We had lunch at the local diner and then it was time to meet my dad to get ready for Trick or Treating!!

continued.....

We got back to the hotel and I decided to grab our tickets that were will called here at the hotel instead of waiting until getting to the park. It took a little bit of time but still left enough time for us to grab showers before it was time to meet dad. We got all dressed up and headed down to the valet area just in time to see dad pull up. :) We handed him our parking pass and used our AP for free parking and headed out to the park.

Dad brought us our own trick or treat bags since the ones they give are so small.

Before we left the hotel we called Magic Kingdom Stroller Rentals and they told us stroller rentals WERE free for the party so we left ours behind. Of course Z fell asleep on the monorail so Dan headed right in to get the stroller and we went through the bag line and then got our wrist bands. We got out to the front of the park as they were bringing the flag in. Still no Dan. So I go in and they are saying we have to pay for stroller rentals. I was pissed because we left our strollers behind based on information we got from them!! So we had to shell out 31.00 for the stroller. :( I had to just let it go though as we spent a lot of money on the party and just wanted to have fun.

First up we rode Space Mountain. NO LINE! Next Buzz Lightyear... NO LINE! Everyone was hungry so we headed to Cosmic Rays and we got 4 meals for the 6 of us to share. It worked out perfect and everyone had plenty to eat. We decided to go get in line for Face Painting. Man we waited a LONG time. Probably 45 minutes or so. Finally it was our turn and Z picked Goofy, Mimi picked Cinderella, I opted for a halloween design and dad's wife got a "yorkie dog face". I'll have pictures once I get home to download them!

So we did a little trick or treating while we waited in line. One person stayed with the double stroller. We decided to go see the stage show. AWESOME! Dad wanted to get the girls a blinking light thing so we found a store and he bought them blinking necklaces with blinking ghosts on them. Actually he bought me one too! :) So cool. We next walked on to Splash Mountain. Absolutely no wait. Next we rode Big Thunder Mountain ~ again with no wait.

Okay Mimi is waiting for me to do her hair so I'll have to post more later!!

Goodluck with house hunting. Are you planning on moving there premantly? I haven't rented in year, but that sounds like sooo much money. We have a house that our workers live in right now, but we did rent it out awhile back. It is 3 bedrooms 1 bath,2 story, it needs alot of work, but not horrid. Just not modern. We rented it for $350 a month. :scared1: WE also have a nice mobile home that I used to live in before I got married. It is the biggest made and I bought it brand new and still is great...but does need new carpet now...but we rent that out at $350 as well.
So I guess when I see $1500 I am about to faint. LOL! You can make a house payment with that.

Goodluck with house hunting. Are you planning on moving there premantly? I haven't rented in year, but that sounds like sooo much money. We have a house that our workers live in right now, but we did rent it out awhile back. It is 3 bedrooms 1 bath,2 story, it needs alot of work, but not horrid. Just not modern. We rented it for $350 a month. :scared1: WE also have a nice mobile home that I used to live in before I got married. It is the biggest made and I bought it brand new and still is great...but does need new carpet now...but we rent that out at $350 as well.
So I guess when I see $1500 I am about to faint. LOL! You can make a house payment with that.

I thi it must depend on where you live and the value of the homes there. We will rent out our Maine home and
Plan to rent it for 1500/mo and that is low so we know it will rent fast. We have a rental home right now that needs some work and we rent that for 1100/mo. So the prices didn't seem unreasonable to us at all. We are selling our rental property though. Hopefully soon!

You also have to remeber that that includes the town dues. Plus condo dues if we go the condo route. So we get access to all the pools and parks.

We would be there late august through mid May. We plan to summer in Maine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter