But Mama ~ it can't be halloween yet! We haven't gone ToTing at Disney World!

I'll follow along :goodvibes We arrive at the Poly on Tuesday, so you can help get me excited for my 3...2...1...sleeps :cool1:

I always mean to do trip reports and never do. Maybe this year! I plan on at least tweeting from the parks, but with so much going on, we'll see if I actually do... I have not packed a thing yet - except the usual Disney stuff that always stays in the suitcase.

Have a magical time!!! :tinker:

Oh, and your daughters are soooo cute!!

Thank you!! I love having some readers!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

We will be there the same time! I have my LGMH and I will attach it to DD's backpack ~ please say hello if you see us!! :thumbsup2

Okay so I just found out that my mom does NOT want to bring us to the airport in Boston. So I am now trying to figure out if there is someplace we can stay that will provide airport transportation and allow us to leave our car!

Yikes! Talk about last minute. Thanks mom!

Okay so we don't really tour with a plan anymore. Our plan is wake up ~ ask girls what they want to do ~ get ready ~ head to park.

We do usually come back in the afternoon for either naps or pool and head out to EMH.

We do not wait in lines usually more than 30 minutes. 30 minutes is MAX! Usually more than 15 minutes and we will pass. Here is another shocker that will not make sense to a lot of people. We do not use FP's for the most part.

We usually don't use them for a few reasons!

We are not rope drop people. Usually FP's are for too far away or they are closed. The one exception to this is Peter Pan ~ the girls love it and I will NOT wait 45+ minutes for it.

We do see almost everything almost every time we are there... but are usually only months away from our next trip so skipping some is not a big deal for us.

Right now this is our "schedule" but it is definitely subject to change based on the whim of a 5 year old!

Sunday ~ arrive and check in noonish ~ lunch at WGPE at Downtown Disney ~ Head to MK ~ we will stay there until the girlies can't make it anymore. Usually Z makes it until about 11.

Monday ~ girls will sleep until they wake up.... usually 9:30 or so ~ then we will let them pick though I intend to sway them towards Epcot. Which means Quesidillas for lunch!! In the late, late afternoon we will head for the pool at AK. Hopefully we will make it out to DHS for EMH until close and ride TSM, RnRC, and ToT. We will hope that Z hits the 40 inch mark to ride ToT!

Tuesday ~ again sleep in! Touring Celebration for houses! Then MNSSHP in the evening!

Wednesday ~ sleep in ~ DHS ~ try to for TSM, VOTLM, Indiana Jones (haven't seen this in forever!), Muppets, Beaty and the Beast. Hmmmm I think that is all. If Z meets height for ToT we will probably ride that again. Maybe hit up AK for EMH if everyone is up for it.

Thursday ~ sleep in ~ AK if we didn't the night before. There are only a few things we like there FOTLK, NEMO, Safari, IABL and that is about it. We MAY do EE if DD1 is up for it. Back to hotel for Pool and maybe dinner at Pepper Market or Cookes of Dublin.

Friday ~ Magic Kingdom again maybe. Don't know.... will let girlies pick. They could choose Epcot since they love it!

Saturday ~ who knows! We check out and will drive back to Fort Lauderdale at some point!

Thank you!! I love having some readers!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

We will be there the same time! I have my LGMH and I will attach it to DD's backpack ~ please say hello if you see us!! :thumbsup2

I will look for you! I'll probably have LGMH hanging around somewhere :thumbsup2

I saw your post about the Boston airport. I hope you find something. For my birthday trip earlier this year, we had to fly out of Boston because I was using a reward ticket (usually fly from Providence) and I could not find anywhere to stay the night before that didn't cost almost as much as my whole Disney trip! We wound up just driving up in the middle of the night and leaving the car at the airport. The parking fee wasn't all that bad, but the trip was no fun and really added to an already super long travel day. And that was with no kids... I hope you find something easier!!

I found out that you can park at Thrifty Rental car for $86 for the week and they shuttle you to the airport. So hopefully this will work out well because Spirit Air out of Boston has GREAT deals!!

I'll let you know!

Have a great trip! Are you still planning on house-hunting while down there? Or are those plans on hold...or am I just confused?

Have a great trip! Are you still planning on house-hunting while down there? Or are those plans on hold...or am I just confused?

OOOPS, I just saw it on your itinerary. I must have missed it first time around. Good luck with this. We are moving down in January so I COMPLETELY understand what you are going through.

Welcome Pigpen!!

Yes we will not technically "house hunt" but we are going to look around Celebration and get familiar with the streets and areas we will be interested in. DH is still really wanting to move down before the end of this year. I on the other hand feel like now that DD has started Kindergarten here... which has been a bit of a transition for her going from a Montessori eduction to a traditional education ~ I just can't see moving her in the middle. I guess I'll see what's up as we get closer to Christmas.

Well we are about 24 hours for our departure time. We have added QS dining for a cost of $503.76. Watch for the breakdown of how we save 50% by using the dining! ;)

So here are our plans for tomorrow:

Up and out the door 7:15.
Parking Lot in Boston by 8:30
Hopefully at Logan by 9:30 to check in for our 10:45 Flight.
We land in Fort Lauderdale at about 2:00PM and will get our rental car and hope to be on the road by 3:00

We should get to my dad's by about 7:00

We will spend the night catching up and have dinner with them.

Sunday Morning we will get up usually about 8:00 or 9:00 and head into Disney about noonish or so.

So if you don't hear from me until Sunday Afternoon ~ you will know why (though I will probably update some while on our drive from Fort Lauderdale.

I'm glad I found your PTR! I will keep an eye on it until I'm in WDW!

Have a blast! Your girls are adorable!

Take care!

Kristin

I'm glad I found your PTR! I will keep an eye on it until I'm in WDW!

Have a blast! Your girls are adorable!

Take care!

Kristin

Welcome Kristin!! I am so happy you decided to follow my report!

I am also glad that you decided to still take your trip! :grouphug: Sorry about your job loss. Totally been there! I actually took a 2 week trip to Disney BECAUSE I had no job. :rotfl: although mine was sorta self inflicted. I quit my job to take a new one and then found out the new one was a 1099 position that after I paid taxes on it wouldn't pay my girls tuition to cover my work time!! :scared1: So I declined that offer but my job had already been eliminated. :( So I packed up my two girls and said goodbye to my dad and headed out!

Last post before the vacation officially begins! We'll be heading out tomorrow by 7:15 ~ I'll update along the way. Since I will be posting from my iPhone ~ it does sometimes autocorrect to the wrong word... so please excuse any typos over the course of the week!

OMG!!!!! It is almost time to go!!!! Three of us are up two showered and one on her way in. Mimi is still sleeping. Will wake her for her shower soon. :)

We are here at the gate just waiting to board. I was a little worried about parking the car and getting to the airport but it was super easy! Checking in was also super fast and easy. There was no line at security and we sailed through!

Next check in will be from sunny Florida!

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. I am looking forward to reading your updates. Oh and don't forget: LOTS of photos of your little angels! :littleangel::littleangel:

We are here in fort lauderdale! Just waiting for our bag and then will head to car rental and get on the road! Looking forward to getting to my dads tonight!

That is goosebump material! :cool1: I just can't wait to make sure that the sun still exists - had to get my winter coat out this week :scared1:

The girls must be excited too! :yay:

I did not know you had this going!!
I have lost touch with you over the last year. How many trips have you gone on since last March....my count...a big fat ZERO! LOL! Claire and I are trying to get Skip to go in Dec for Claire's b-day. In fact I have the room booked, so at the 45 day mark he has to make his decison....thoug hhe doesn't know that yet. LOL! We just keep asking weekly about it.. you know wear him down tactic. I do have a "pre" pre trip report going too, link in my signature.
Now I'm off to catch up with you. I read the 1st couple of post so far. Your kids are cute as ever. I can see why Zoe gets lots of attention with those cute, squeezable cheeks.

I joined in right on time! I love it. I hope the wether is wonderful for you and that you are having an ice visit with your dad.
I would love to move to FL, but my DH never would. I told him when we are old, I'm at least getting a winter home there, and told him if he doesn't come, he can tell his friends I left him for Mickey!

We are here! Waiting in line to check in at AKV! I'll let you know room number and if it is ready! Also heading out to SSR after for a massage! Thank you honey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter