• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

But I Don't Like Peas and Mushrooms! An Aug. '16 Dining Report *updated 10/13 Wrap It Up!*

It's good to hear San Angel Inn was pretty good because we're going eat there in December. Josh has wanted to eat there ever since he first saw it.

I've never had a grey goose slushie, nor an avocado margarita, but I'm planning to rectify that on my upcoming trip! I think you both look great in your selfie, but I understand, I absolutely hate :crazy2: how I look in selfies, which is why I never post any! :flower:

That cements it, I'm trying the Schofferhofer in November! I've also read about it numerous times in both Ashley's @Vernie822 and Kari's @kastoney reports, but always pass it up for drinks I'm more positive I'll like. But if someone who normally hates beer is a fan, then there's a good chance I will be, too. Thanks for sharing, and you certainly look like you were enjoying it!

After reading about it here, I bought a 4pk at a local shop. It's basically grapefruit soda pop with a little alcohol (3.2%). The grapefruit is upfront but the drink is very sweet and carbonated, of course. It doesn't taste like beer, at all. I had a couple of cans over a couple of days and gave the rest to a family member we had over for dinner. I won't order/buy it again but I don't usually care for sweet drinks. It sounds like you do so I think you'll enjoy it.

I love the grapefruit beer!! It is so refreshing. I was so pleased they had it at the YC CL last week when we were there, I was in heaven. Great review of the SAI, I am too a fan of the avocado margarita. I also had the chicken enchiladas that you ordered and they are great. Thanks for sharing :)

Really bad selfie my husband made me take that I don't know why the hell I'm sharing:

Except you look great! How do you look so composed in that humidity again?! It must be those wily slushes :thumbsup2 they have many positive attributes, so why not add to your photogenic qualities as well? LOL

Love the reviews of Il Mulino and San Angel Inn! I have been wanting to try Il Mulino but my mom and sister gave it poor marks. R read your review with me and we are very interested in trying it next time! I loved the plate of cheese :rotfl2: but everything looks exceptional so we will have to make a point to head that way. I love that you can get the Avocado margs at San Angel Inn - we still haven't been there but it's a good sneak to use TIW there and get your marg fix since you can't use TIW in La Cava.

Mom and I ate at SAN Angel on a girls' only trip one year. We thought the same as you...it was fine but nothing to write home about except the ambiance.

May have to try the margarita and/or the grapefruit beer (not a beer drinker either).

Love the selfie! You guys look great (and no, I'm not making that up).

Love your report! I was just at San Angel too and had the Avacado Margarita. You're right, it's hard to describe. So creamy. I thought of a mild banana flavor-ish.

PS - another vote for Schofferhofer Grapefruit, soooooo good.

That's the Avocado margarita! In January I tried twice to get one from La Cava but the lines were always ridiculous. Of course when we walked in for our ADR La Cava had NO line, and none when we left. Whatevs, I got mine with lunch and I loved it. Not at all what I thought it would be! In fact I'm not sure how to describe it except to say it didn't make me think of avocados at all. It was sweeter than I thought but not real sweet and.......well, really good!
So glad you enjoyed this. I totally get it doesn't make you think of avocados at all. It reminds me more of banana but apparently it has melon liquor in it. So maybe avocado + melon= banana

Corn tortillas filled with pulled chicken covered with green tomatillo sauce, topped with sour cream, queso fresco and onions, served with rice and refried black beans.
These were very good, pretty much what I expected them to be. The tomatillo sauce was nice and spicy. The rice and especially the black beans were very tasty!
This looks really good. I was so close to ordering it on our last trip, but went another (thankfully good) direction instead.

Grilled NY strip steak over flour tortillas, topped with chipotle pepper sauce, scallions and avocado, served with rice and refried black beans.
Yum!!!! Glad Steve enjoyed even with all the close tables. Always have to laugh as San Angel pictures though, cause there is just no way to get a good one in the pitch black motif they have going on there.

Lots of time till June....
And I actually looked up the menu online. Looks different from the one you went to though.

And looks like a real tasty meal over at San Angel. I briefly considered checking availability on my last Epcot day but ultimately decided not to, but more about that when I actually get to it on my TR.
I haven't t time to look up the Il Mulino menu in the Village so I'll have to do that.....hope it still looks good!
I'm on the lookout for your next update :thumbsup2

I have not been to San Angel since 2001, but I think it's so pretty in there. I'm looking forward to our CP meal there in December.
I'm with your husband on not being a fan of close tables! Our kids like to go to Cracker Barrel because a particular local one spawns a lot of good Pokemon in Pokemon Go. The tables there are so close together, like you can hardly move your chair at all without backing it into the person sitting at the table behind you. I hate it.

I'm also joining the chorus of others peer pressuring you into the Schofferhofer. It's good. After we got back from our last trip, I found some at the World Market in Kansas City, and bought a whole bunch. That was a year ago, and I think there's still one in the refrigerator. Oops. The alcohol content is super low, so don't expect it to tilt the earth, but it's refreshing and delicious.
Ha! The boys were BIG into Pokemon Go over the summer. My friend and I were forever driving them places just to collect Pokemon :car: Lucky for me it's died down quite a bit!
You guys really are putting on the peer pressure lol! I think just about every poster after you, plus all my Dis friends before you, are trying to get me to drink the Schofferhofer kool-aid :drinking1

I do love the atmosphere in there and the food is really good, but I agree about the tables. I don't want to feel like we are all eating together.
The atmosphere is great and even though the food wasn't our best meal, it was enjoyable. I just don't like knowing that everyone around us can hear every word we're saying :listen:

I'm late, but I'm here!! And I'm drooling all over the place.. particularly at Il Mulino, OMG.

Yaaaaa! Wilderness Lodge sounds amazing!

In the words of Oprah, I. Love. Bread. That Kalamata one looks fantastic.

I still have yet to find these, but I guess I now know where they are! An aunt of mine makes something really similar, and I love it.

French toast bread pudding.. breakfast of champions! We have wanted to eat there for a while now. Looks like there are so many options!

OMG! You found Kari, YAY!!

Okay so Skipper Canteen hasn't even been on my radar. I think I took one look at the entrees and thought I'd rather not, but both of your apps sound amazing! I rarely find falafel in Erie PA but I've had it at Flower and Garden before and loved it. And whatever those arepas/tostones are, I think they look awesome too.

Love me some moscato! I'll have to find that kind. I used to like the Barefoot brand (#classy) but lately it tastes syrupy-sweet to me. There's a brand called Bartenuro that comes in a blue bottle that I absolutely love - have you tried that one?

I am first of all, impressed that you went for the mushrooms! Whoa! I used to be a mushroom hater (I still am a pea-hater for the most part) but now I love them. They're not so bad! Everything at Il Mulino looks sooooooo good. Wow. I hope it's that fantastic for you guys in November!
Hello there Mrs. Anthony!! I'm so glad you've joined me :goodvibes Especially while you're so busy with your move south. But yay for new beginnings and YAY for being closer to WDW :banana: also FYI my stupid multi-quote function doesn't work on here for some reason and Steve is on his computer right now which is why I've just quoted your whole post :rolleyes:

Anyway, WL was incredible, and we're hoping to stay there next year when we make another lets-get-more-use-out-of-our-AP's trip! I have more pictures in my TR within a PTR over on the TR Forum. Just as incredible were the Magic Bars and kalamata olive bread , which I'd often dreamed about since our first Citrcos visit:cloud9:

I felt the same way as you about Skippers when it first opened; no interest whatsoever. I WANTED to want to try it; I wanted to see the inside. The menu just wasn't doing it for me or Steve. But then all the positive reviews started coming in and the delicious looking pictures so I took another look at the menu, and I'm very glad we tried it! There's even more stuff I want to try. Plus the dessert. And where there's a good-looking dessert, well, it's a place worth going ::yes::
And FYI, I started with Barefoot Moscato :D We be classy!

I really enjoyed your DR! It's nice that I haven't been to many of your choices, it's honestly sounds like you 2 had the perfect vacation!
Thank you! I'm glad I could give you some insight into places you've never been; reading others' dining reports is how we've ended up trying some very good places! And we did have a good time :) Love bringing our boys but adults only trips have their benefits!

It's good to hear San Angel Inn was pretty good because we're going eat there in December. Josh has wanted to eat there ever since he first saw it.
Good choice! I had been wanting to try it for awhile too, and I find that until you try something or someplace you want to it sticks in the back of your head lol. Hope you guys like it!

I've never had a grey goose slushie, nor an avocado margarita, but I'm planning to rectify that on my upcoming trip! I think you both look great in your selfie, but I understand, I absolutely hate :crazy2: how I look in selfies, which is why I never post any! :flower:
Oh my goodness, well since I'm going to try the Schofferhofer in Nov. you MUST make a point to definitely try both of those drinks! I call the grey goose slush "sunshine in a glass" :sunny:
I think the whole selfie thing is ridiculous but it's probably b/c I'm old.... then again so
is Steve, I don't know when he became a fan of them but I wish he'd stop it!!! Leave them to the kids!!

After reading about it here, I bought a 4pk at a local shop. It's basically grapefruit soda pop with a little alcohol (3.2%). The grapefruit is upfront but the drink is very sweet and carbonated, of course. It doesn't taste like beer, at all. I had a couple of cans over a couple of days and gave the rest to a family member we had over for dinner. I won't order/buy it again but I don't usually care for sweet drinks. It sounds like you do so I think you'll enjoy it.
I do actually like sweet drinks so it's probably right up my alley :) On the other hand Steve thinks most drinks I Like are too sweet, so I probably won't have to share it with him. Thank you for the description!

I love the grapefruit beer!! It is so refreshing. I was so pleased they had it at the YC CL last week when we were there, I was in heaven. Great review of the SAI, I am too a fan of the avocado margarita. I also had the chicken enchiladas that you ordered and they are great. Thanks for sharing :)
And thanks for reading! I see you started a new dining report, going to hop over there ASAP :thumbsup2

Except you look great! How do you look so composed in that humidity again?! It must be those wily slushes :thumbsup2 they have many positive attributes, so why not add to your photogenic qualities as well? LOL

Love the reviews of Il Mulino and San Angel Inn! I have been wanting to try Il Mulino but my mom and sister gave it poor marks. R read your review with me and we are very interested in trying it next time! I loved the plate of cheese :rotfl2: but everything looks exceptional so we will have to make a point to head that way. I love that you can get the Avocado margs at San Angel Inn - we still haven't been there but it's a good sneak to use TIW there and get your marg fix since you can't use TIW in La Cava.
Ha! I don't think it's the slushes keeping me looking composed, I think you need to visit your optometrist :rotfl:Really though thank you for the compliment :hug: I'm glad R liked my review and I hope you guys did like Il Mulino! Every restaurant can't be to everyone's liking so I'm sure your mom and sister aren't the only non-fans, but I recommend still trying it. And yes I was thrilled the avocado margarita is available outside of La Cava sine the lines can get long there, but I don't think I even realized we couldn't use our TiW there. Score for us hitting SAI!

Mom and I ate at SAN Angel on a girls' only trip one year. We thought the same as you...it was fine but nothing to write home about except the ambiance.

May have to try the margarita and/or the grapefruit beer (not a beer drinker either).

Love the selfie! You guys look great (and no, I'm not making that up).
Aw, thank you :hug: Still think selfies should be outlawed though!
I think you should try both the grapefruit beer AND avocado margarita. Look at the things I tried this trip that I normally wouldn't think I'd like, and I loved!!!

I have GOT to try one of those avocado margs on my Dec. trip. I heart all things avocado!
Put it on your list NOW!!!

Love your report! I was just at San Angel too and had the Avacado Margarita. You're right, it's hard to describe. So creamy. I thought of a mild banana flavor-ish.

PS - another vote for Schofferhofer Grapefruit, soooooo good.
Welcome back, hope you had a great trip! Funny you mention banana flavor: @kastoney posted below you and said the same thing :) Definitely more banana-ish than avocado-ish, and seriously creamy!

So glad you enjoyed this. I totally get it doesn't make you think of avocados at all. It reminds me more of banana but apparently it has melon liquor in it. So maybe avocado + melon= banana

This looks really good. I was so close to ordering it on our last trip, but went another (thankfully good) direction instead.

Yum!!!! Glad Steve enjoyed even with all the close tables. Always have to laugh as San Angel pictures though, cause there is just no way to get a good one in the pitch black motif they have going on there.

That's 2 votes for the avocado margarita tasting banana-y! I'm glad to hear you guys enjoyed SAI also-how many of the same restaurants did we eat at in Aug. anyway? Seems like a lot! Copycat :cat:

You had 3?!? You showed great restraint! I would have had 10~

8/27 LUNCH

We arrived at WL around 12:30 and were starving; we'd had a breakfast sandwich from DD at the airport around 7a.m. While we'd only planned 2 ADR's I did plan to eat a quick lunch at Roaring Forks, the QS location at the resort

So that's what we did! Our room wasn't ready yet so we went right over after dropping our bags with bell services. We both got sodas; I ordered the Turkey and Swiss sandwich:

With lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise on a Kaiser roll. Served with cucumber salad or house-made chips.

Even though its says cucumber salad OR chips, I wasn't asked which I wanted and was given both. The chips are the same as those served elsewhere on property and were perfectly salted and crispy. The cucumber salad was more of a pickled cucumber salad and also had red onions in it, and was really good with a light, refreshing viniagrette dressing.(you can see Steve got some, too)

I loved the sandwich! Nice fresh-tasting roast turkey on a soft roll. The chipotle mayo was spicy! Not so much I couldn't eat it or didn't enjoy it but enough that when I was done I felt it in my mouth, which is how I like my spice.

Steve ordered the Roast Beef and Blue Cheese:

With lettuce, grilled onions, and buttermilk chive dressing on focaccia bread. Served with cucumber salad or house-made chips.

Steve also liked the chips and salad, especially the salad. He said the roast beef was really good but wished there was more, said the bread was delicious but felt there way too much of it compared to the meat. I thought he still enjoyed it overall but quite a few times later in the trip he brought up the "sandwich with too much bread", so I guess I'd have to say he wasn't such a fan. Truth be told he's not a huge QS fan anyway, so as long as I can get him to eat it once in awhile I'm happy!

I think as far as QS goes, especially at the resorts, Roaring Forks was very good. This was the only time we ate a meal there so it's my only experience to go on, but I won't hesitate to eat there again once or twice on our next WL stay.

After lunch we explored the resort a bit, took a ride on the boat and then the monorail waiting for our room to be ready and attempting to upgrade to AP's at MK but not wanting to wait on the immense bag check lines we kept seeing. Once we got our text we headed back to see where we'd be for the next 4 nights, which ended up being in a room with an excellent view!

Score on room location! We hadn't made an ADR for dinner but I had a few places in mind. Around 4:20-4:30 I hopped on the app to see what was available and booked Citricos for 5:50. This would be our 2nd visit there, our first being this past January on our 2nd kid-free trip. We absolutely loved it and were excited to return!

Once we were changed and ready to go we decided to take the bus to MK this time since it was raining on and off. From there is was a quick monorail ride to the GF and we were seated right away at 5:50 - we had taken a quick detour to MK GS to attempt the ticket upgrade again, but after quite awhile on the line it hadn't moved so we gave it up.

Adrian was our server for the night. Steve ordered his go-to drink, Grey Goose vodka on the rocks with olives. I was feeling old school and went with my college staple, a Malibu Baybreeze:

I know you all could probably figure out what these drinks look like without the picture, but I wanted to point out the napkin :goodvibes A few years back, Disney went from having "Walt Disney World" on their plastic bags, cups, napkins etc. to the more generic "Disney Parks' that you see now. So I really liked seeing the restaurant name on the linen napkins. On another napkin note, when we ate here in January our server was the very awesome Rony. He noticed I was wearing a black dress and brought me a black linen napkin to replace my white one so I didn't end up with white lint all over me :thumbsup2 We saw Rony again later in the evening and had a nice conversation with him.

Back to the food! Along with our drinks, Adrian brought a basket of their bread:

The darker 3 pieces up front were some type of whole grain bread, very good according to Steve and I did have one bite. However I was concerning myself more with the 2 pieces towards the back, which was their Kalamata olive bread! I've had dreams about this bread since our last visit.........I'd say you have to like Kalamata olives but the taste isn't overwhelming; if you do like them you can certainly catch the flavor and it is de-lish. Especially with the sea-salt butter they give you which I forgot to take a picture of. I need to be forgiven since it's my first dining report attempt! Next trip, all condiments will be photographed more than necessary, promise!

We moved on to appetizers, something else I'd been looking forward to since our last trip. I knew what I was getting but Steve likes to ask servers for their opinions on dishes and Adrian suggested their seasonal flatbread, which he decided to try for his app:

Wild Mushroom Flatbread: with Truffle Cheese, Tomatoes, Guanciale and Garlic Crema

Steve was extremely happy with this choice. The dough was crispy around the edge, softer in the middle but not mushy. They were not stingy with the ingredients on top yet it wasn't so packed that eating the whole thing (which he almost did) made him feel stuffed.
I had no desire to try this since, as my title indicates, I don't do mushrooms. I actually don't mind the flavor in some cases, but I don't eat the fungus itself and even though I've found a few things where I avoid eating that ingredient and still like the dish, I very RARELY order something with mushrooms as a main ingredient. But it just looked so good I couldn't resist a bite.......and you know what?

It was good!
The mushrooms were kind of crispy and didn't have their normal consistency, which is my main reason for not liking them. Loved the garlic crema, and I ate a whole piece. Still ended up ordering my own appetizer though, and I went with the Arancini that I had back in January:

Sicilian Street Food, crispy Risotto with creamy Mascarpone, spicy Prima Rosa sauce

Oh, what I wouldn't do to have these right now! They look small and they are, and at first you really want more than 3. But it's the perfect amount. They are quite filling so any more than 3 would be a (delicious) meal. And the sauce is a key part of the dish and just as I like it, not too tomato-ey yet not too sweet. Since Steve gave me a piece of his flatbread I gave him half of one of my Arancini. Fair is fair, after all. Plus I needed to save some room for dinner!

Being rather boring, I again ordered the same entrée I had in January - and as an FYI, I don't eat seafood so that's always out for me. Steve on the other hand

eats pretty much everything. So I got the Oak Grilled Beef Fillet:

With Potato Puree, Roasted Tri-Color Baby Carrots, Cippolini Onion Jam and Sauce Bordelaise

This was as good as I remembered from last time. The filet couldn't have been any more tender and the sauce/jam are a little sweet and taste so good with the filet. The potato puree (mashed potatoes) were smooth and creamy.

Our last time here Steve had the Beef Short Ribs. This time he went with another of Adrian's suggestions and tried the Scallop Risotto:

With George's Banks scallops, English Peas, Spring Carrots, and Parmesan Nage

How pretty is this! And he absolutely LOVED it. Those scallops were huge if you can't tell and the risotto was perfect. Knowing I don't eat seafood you can imagine I had no desire to try this. Another thing I don't eat - in fact something I detest - are peas. I haven't willingly eaten a pea since I was about 11 or 12. I have never even made my kids try them unless they wanted to and never buy them for Steve, that's how much I hate them. But that risotto looked so pretty........

So I stuck my fork in just a teeny bit. And damn, that was GOOD. Like OMG good. It did have that pea taste but whatever else was in it just mixed so well, and that risotto was so creamy, I had to keep tasting it. When Adrian came over to see how we were doing I had to tell her that as a pea despiser I thought that risotto was fantastic. Later on while we were talking to Rony he asked what we'd ordered. He told us there was lots of fresh fish stock in the pea stuff and Steve kicked me under the table because he knew that probably freaked me out. It kind of did because I also really get grossed out by the smell of lots of seafood, but I'm not sorry I tried it! Not sure if we'll be back to Citricos on our November trip since the boys really want to go to Narcoossee's again and we have lots of other places we want to go, but there's no doubt we'll be back on a future trip.

We had refills of our drinks but were a bit too stuffed for dessert unfortunately. After we left we managed to finally upgrade our AP's, walked down Main St. and took a spin on HM, then boated it back to our room to catch Wishes from our balcony. We did make a quick stop in Roaring Forks again to pick up a little snack for the room, something I'd seen in one of Kari's @kastoney's dining reports:

Magic Bar: graham cracker crust, coconut, some type of nut, chocolate chips, crushed m&m's (?)

It reminded me of a blondie brownie with all this yummy stuff in it. Spoiler alert, I had 3 over the course of our trip :goodvibes

So ended our first day, definitely a success on the food front.

The atmosphere is great and even though the food wasn't our best meal, it was enjoyable. I just don't like knowing that everyone around us can hear every word we're saying :listen:

Exactly. The food is Mexican food. Not mind blowingly great, but not bad. The atmosphere definitely makes it a place you should try at least once though!

Hi guys! Sorry it's been a few days since my last review; I have one more to do and I'm ready to go!

8/30 Territory Lounge (dinner)

So, after San Angel and some totally cool surprise M&G's at Epcot we were on our way back to Wilderness Lodge ahead of the rain, which luckily was like the theme our whole trip. Once there we took a quick detour to explore the Villas before going to our room.

I actually had wanted to go to the pool a bit-not to swim, uh-uh I DO NOT swim, but just to sit there taking in the atmosphere and having a drink or 2. But as I said the rain had started and by the time we entered the lodge and were walking inside past the pool, it was absolutely pouring. Oh well, one of 1000 reasons for us to stay at WL again!

It was shortly after 5 so we did some packing and called the kids, and started thinking about what we wanted to do for dinner. Originally I'd considered going into a park to finish the night but, the rain :( Lots of it. Same deal for DS which we hadn't visited at all. We ended up going back and forth between Whispering Canyon Cafe and Artists Point, and eventually settled on WCC. We ate here for dinner a few years ago with the boys and while we didn't love it, we liked it enough. And did I say it was dark, thundering, lightning and POURING??? Sounded like staying in was our best option. I made an ADR for 6:45.

I needed to shower because I was grossly sweaty, and after that we went down to have a before-dinner drink in Territory Lounge.
Sangria? Sure! Steve got his grey goose vodka on the rocks

We sat at a table and looked around; it's really cute in there! Later on our server told us it's "Louis and Clark" themed, which explained why the ceiling is map of their expedition:

There were a few people at the bar and about 4 other tables occupied, mostly by dressed up people we assumed were waiting for their reservations next door at Artist Point. As we were sitting there we saw a table by us get food, and it looked GOOD. Steve actually started drooling over a burger they had as that's what he was in the mood for, which wasn't on the menu over at WCC. I completely forgot you could order food in the lounge so we asked a server who came to check on us for a menu

Oh man, this menu just looked so good. We were starting to regret our Whispering Canyon reservation that was slowly approaching. Well, after a quick discussion we decided to be rebels and blow off the ADR (I know, I know, someone else may have wanted that :P) and just eat there! We needed the burger we'd seen walk over to the other table! However we were pretty hungry so decided we'd each get an appetizer first. Steve ordered the Crispy Asian Chicken Wings

With a Miso-Soy Sauce, green onion and sesame.

He LOVED these. He said they had so much flavor and if he didn't have more food coming, he'd have gotten another order.

My appetizer was something I never ever before this trip thought I'd be ordering. Looking at the menu can you figure out what I ordered?

SMOKY PORTABELLO BISQUE, yes guys my THIRD mushroom dish!!!
With Crispy Oyster Mushrooms and Fines Herbs

This is the soup they serve at Artist Point next door that normally gets rave reviews here. I ordered it for 2 reasons: 1. I was freezing my *** off in there, and 2. I was 2 for 2 so far with loving my mushroom dishes so I figured I had nothing to lose! And I chose right; this was delicious. The crispy mushrooms on top tasted like bacon to me which is never a bad thing and the soup itself had a mushroom flavor but not an overpowering one, and it didn't have chunks of mushroom in it or anything. I practically licked the bowl clean! It's filling though, so I was glad Steve and I did something we never do: split a dish :scared1:

The Gourmet Burger that we'd seen earlier, with "Land" lettuce, tomato, house pickles, truffle fries with Aioli

I know this picture doesn't really show the burger but it was cooked perfect and hit the spot. The truffle fries were the hit though, especially with the Aioli. We split the burger and I still couldn't finish half I was so full.
We were 100% satisfied with our meal at Territory Lounge. It's the perfect choice if WCC isn't your thing, you aren't up for a signature meal or don't feel like really "planning". It never got busy but people were coming in and out the whole time we were there, and in addition to us there were always at least 2 or 3 other tables ordering food plus a combination of people waiting for AP reservations and others just chillin'.
Luckily by the time we were done shortly after 8 it had stopped raining except for a very light drizzle, so we walked around outside a bit. We had to catch DME at 5:15 in the morning so this was our last meal of the trip, but we managed to make a final stop in Roaring Forks before turning in for the night and picked up my THIRD heavenly Magic bar along with something for Steve:

I'll be back to wrap this baby up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter