Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

IMG_1614.jpg

Of course they are adorable!! (I love the pic of Bella smiling!)

But I will confess to looking forward to a TR with lots of pics of these two handsome guys!!

Great title, I'm here for the ride!
You guys throw the BEST parties!! Love the Pop Century theme and play-doh animals ROCK!

What a cute idea to have pics of Brooklynn under the flaps. :thumbsup2

The callendar looks so great! Did you use H.D. paint samples?

Lexi said " it looks so cool, are we making one of those too?" I said "of course" :goodvibes
Last time we made a paper chain and each day we took off a link, this looks so much better! :)

Off to work I go....I wish I could stay here on the DIS instead.

Lexi will love a countdown calendar!

I know - that 'work cutting into DIS time' thing is the pits!

By the way, we ate your macaroni and cheese at lunch today! :)
I'm keeping the box.

Yay for the start of your PTR!!! I was :rotfl: at the Wilderness Lodge mugshot. Can't wait to hear more about your plans and see pictures of the girls.

We made him hold the WL logo up in front of him, and after we said it looked like a mug shot, he just went and carried it a step further.

I'm so excited to be reading TWO MeMom and Jill reports!

My laptop was acting up last night so I just now got to watch the video, so funny. I love all your non-existent accents, too. :rotfl2:

The countdown calendar is so cute; I love the idea of having pictures from previous trips under each flap. I can't wait to see if there's going to be a few from WL, too. :lovestruc

I actually have a picture of Brooklynn throwing a coin into the fountain at Wilderness Lodge and wishing for a baby sister or brother. If we're there for two nights and three days, and me with a pocketful of coins, no telling what we might get! :laughing:

I'm here! :yay:

What a cute countdown calendar! I'm sure Brooklynn loves flipping the flap each day and seeing a great memory from one of her other trips.

Great Pop party pictures too! The food looks yummy and great decorations too. You guys come up with the cutest party ideas :thumbsup2 The Play Dough animals are so good! if i did that it would just look like a colorful blob that I tried to pass off as some animal LOL

Great shot from the Dis meet! tinkgurl was really happy to meet all of you!

They made fun of my colorful blob of a giraffe. They said they weren't sure about a winner, but I was definitely the loser.

I'm glad she enjoyed the meet. I think she was a little nervous at meeting a bunch of strangers, and rightly so. I think having her dad there made it so much more comfortable for her, and like I said, he was just the nicest guy. He talked to every single person in the group, I think. Then we saw her, her mom, and her sister again at the Disney Store, and we talked again then. She was showing Bella to her mom. They were trying to find some good t-shirts on the sale table.

First let me just say I got a kick out of watching grown men play with Play-Doh! :rotfl: :rotfl:

The animals everyone created look great! The food and decorations were cool too!

They had fun with it. I thought they'd just make colorful blobs and go on, but they joined in the whackiness and it was fun. Brooklynn loved seeing their creations come to life!

I think I need a whole room for just boxes of decorations for all the themes we've had. Maybe I should go into the party rental business.

You guys have the MOST fun at your parties. I'm going to come crash one, one of these days :rolleyes:

My Favorite! :love:

Awesome frog John! :thumbsup2
Everyone made some really cool animals!!

It was great to see you guys last night!! I had lots of fun seeing you and the girls :upsidedow

Glad to be along for a ride with the whole fam!!!

Since you loved my giraffe or just felt sorry for me, you are welcome to crash one of our parties.

I'm glad your Father's Day festivities weren't scheduled at the same time so you could make it.

yay! the pretrippy looks like fun!! :cool1:

We hope it will be...and the trip, too!

I go to the store and look what happens! I'm here!, I'm here!

What did you buy?

What a fun Pop Party!! Are you going to have WL party now, too? ;)

Love the play doh animals, what a cute idea!

We don't have a time to have a Wilderness Lodge party. Between now and the time we leave, we have obligations. Maybe we will have one when we get back to recapture some of the fun. I'm sure the guys won't mind eating more ribs and trimmings!

Now that I have gone back to do the reading I just have to tell you that your parties look like so much fun!
I might have to steal some of those ideas and do an Animal Kingdom party before our December trip with the gang........
It looks like you have a very fun group going in July, do you tour together or split up and meet for meals?
Counting Harper we have 7, maybe 8 going with us in December and I have no idea how to manage a group that size! I'll be learning from y'all.......did I say that right?

Yes, do an Animal Kingdom party! CP can let you borrow this cool giraffe that the guys are going to bring to her in the Hummer as they come back through Georgia!

We mix it up. We have a few scheduled meals that everyone tries to make. Usually Jill, John, Brooklynn, and I will hit the parks early, and the others will join us later. We go in earlier at night, and they stay out later. I'll keep the girls some so Jill and John can go out with the guys or alone some. I'll go walking around taking pictures on my own some. I'll ride a few rides with just the guys here and there when Jill, John, and the girls do afternoon naps. It is understood that there are no obligations, and no one gets their feelings hurt because of it. It works out very well. It would be miserable to try to make everyone stay together and wait on each other or do things they didn't want to. For instance, Jill and I and Brooklynn shopped and hung out while the guys rode Mission Space, or Brooklynn and I went to ride Peter Pan while Jill and John went to do Space Mountain. We just kinds go with the flow, and so far it has worked beautifully! :thumbsup2

One more thing..........
I love your title, it makes me smile!:goodvibes

We thought it was sweet. Brooklynn will surely be showing Bella all around her happy place. She has already told her she will take care of her when they ride Dumbo.

Since Christmas? :scared1: I am awed by your ability to keep a secret. :worship: It's VERY cool. And if he doesn't think so, it's back to Pop with him. ;)

We almost blew it a few times, but in the end, he really did have no idea.

I finally made it over here! My silly husband wanted a Father's Day morning, so I obliged by keeping the computer off. Now we are on page 3 already - MAN! ;)

I am so excited to be part of another MeMom and Jill trip. I love your family and am ready for more adventures. It sounds like you guys have a great creww for this trip and awesome plans!

I'm glad you devoted your time to Papa Bear. I'm sure he deserved it!

We're excited for the trip. Now that it's just a few weeks away and we're going to be so busy, I know time will get away from us and we'll be on the plane before we realize it.

I got all excited about the Kidani DVC...for a minute...well, like a nanosecond...but wouldn't that be a great prize for posting first. :lmao:

The Pop party looks like soooo much fun! I really need to take some of these ideas and plan some Disney parties around our house.

Love all the Play-dough animals -- I think they all turned out great!

Disney parties are fun!

I was having trouble with the giraffe legs, so I cheated and made a Pop Century giraffe. :laughing:
(For those of you who've never been to Pop, you may not get that.)

Yay for 2 nights at Wilderness Lodge!!! I can't wait to hear about your experiences there!

It looks like it was a super fun Disney party.

Trent's mugshot pics crack me up. :rotfl:

That was a huge DIS meet!

We had a great turnout. Maybe there will be even more next time!

Sorry we are late to the party:

DS and I took DH to see Night at The Museum 2. We also bought him a couple of new books to help pass the time until he's on vacation like us.

I love your countdown calendar and look forward to reading your PT and your TR and...hmmm...that's it for now, right???? Great title BTW:thumbsup2

So sweet for Dad to have presents from his favorite people! :love:

That's all the reports, but we still have the December trip scheduled.

I am here, now I am going back to read.

I love your countdown calander. I am looking forward to seeing all the different places you have taken pictures of Brooklynn.

Jill did a great job on the calendar, as she does with everything.
Glad you're with us again!

Joining in the fun.

As much as I love the Play Doh Icons at Pop, I hate Play Doh.

You better keep those Play-Doh skills sharp. You never know when you'll be asked to make an animal, even when you're grown!

I can't believe I made a trip report of yall's this early in the beginning! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to hear all about the plans and awesome times yall have ahead on this new Disney trip!

The Pop party is such a fun idea! I love the playdough animals and the food! YUMMO!

And PS; Did I mention that Trent is a cutie! Seriously. :lovestruc I'm 21 and single... ;)

We're very glad to have you along.

Trent looks better when he shaves! :laughing:

Of course they are adorable!! (I love the pic of Bella smiling!)

But I will confess to looking forward to a TR with lots of pics of these two handsome guys!!

You guys throw the BEST parties!! Love the Pop Century theme and play-doh animals ROCK!

We'll try to take lots of pictures of all the guys, and we're planning to do a lot of video, too, so that should be fun. Trent said we can webcam, as well, if anyone is interested in us doing that.

tinkgurl, me, Brooklynn, MeMom, Bella, Vandyfan10, punkin413, all7ofus, maroo, and Lauren

IMG_1640.jpg

It had been a very busy and fun day!

Hello!! :wave2:

I am joining in on this one on page 3! Because page 133 was so daunting on the other TR! :eek:

It was so cool meeting all of you guys!

I love the playdough creatures!

I have not looked at a calendar...when are your dates?

I was thinking the exact same thing and wondering why these guys didn't come to the DIS meet?!? :rotfl:

What did I buy this morning.........
Well, I needed more flowers for the pots out on the deck and by the pool. Oh and more potting soil.
I promised Marc that I would be finished after this one last trip........:lmao:

There was no way that I would sink money into flowers before our trip just to have them all pass away while we were gone. Now I have to find someone to come over and water when we are gone to our teaching conference in Vegas in July........

Aren't you glad that you asked what I bought?

I can just picture what Brooklynn was thinking as she was telling Bella she will look after her while riding Dumbo, pure sweetness!:lovestruc

They made fun of my colorful blob of a giraffe. They said they weren't sure about a winner, but I was definitely the loser.

I'm glad she enjoyed the meet. I think she was a little nervous at meeting a bunch of strangers, and rightly so. I think having her dad there made it so much more comfortable for her, and like I said, he was just the nicest guy. He talked to every single person in the group, I think. Then we saw her, her mom, and her sister again at the Disney Store, and we talked again then. She was showing Bella to her mom. They were trying to find some good t-shirts on the sale table.

I thought the giraffe came out nice!! You're not a loser MeMom :thumbsup2 :laughing:

She seemed really excited to meet you all but I'm sure she probably was a little shy too. Her dad sounds like a really nice guy. She told me when they got to FL today he kept saying to her "We're in FL now!!" so she would get excited that they were in the same state as WDW LOL I heard about the Disney store meet up too. We text each other ALOT LOL One day I hope to meet everyone too. When Tennessee isn't light years away from NY or I have lots of money and can make a trip down LOL

Wow, y'all work fast. Already on page 4. So glad the whole family is going to go. Love the POP Party and the Dis Meet.

I am joining in on this one on page 3! Because page 133 was so daunting on the other TR! :eek:

I love the playdough creatures!

I have not looked at a calendar...when are your dates?

I was thinking the exact same thing and wondering why these guys didn't come to the DIS meet?!? :rotfl:

Glad you are starting this one with us. 133 pages is a lot to catch up on and we will understand if you decide to just join us from here. It is always fun to meet fellow disers. We fly down early Saturday July 25th and return late Monday night August 3rd. This morning we got to say in 5 weeks we will be waking up at Pop and in 6 weeks we will be waking up at Wilderness Lodge!
The boys are secret Disney lovers but they have to remain cool about it so they were out playing volleyball.

Awww, I liked your giraffe! I especially liked how you had it hanging out of the Play-Doh container just like at Pop!

Is the shirt Jarvis has on, the one you had made for him at Downtown Disney?

I think it's a great shirt for a Donald Fan.

Can't believe it is page 4 already! I'm late but here! Great pics! Love the countdown idea. Can't wait to follow along!

Since you loved my giraffe or just felt sorry for me, you are welcome to crash one of our parties.

I LOVE giraffe's and that is MUCH better than I could ever do with playdoh

Jarvi's turtle was really cool too :upsidedow

I'm glad your Father's Day festivities weren't scheduled at the same time so you could make it.

Me too!!

We had a great day today....combined with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins (which are like my siblings anyway) we had BBQ! A great and simple 'mans' meal my cousin and I put together!! Gotta love our daddy's!!

Hey!
5.gif

It was great to meet you too! :cool2:

If you haven't already go check out the Vandy thread, we've got links on the first page so you can make it through pretty fast. And we are STILL not finished (my fault ;)) so you will be there for the end :thumbsup2

i have to add that i love the "mug" show of trent with the WL thingie. :thumbsup2

all7ofus, maroo & lauren - it was so nice meeting you guys yesterday! so fun to meet new dissers. i hope i'll be seeing you around here a good bit. feel free to read/subscribe to any of my TRs below. i will check yours out as soon as i get home and catch up on life again!

all7ofus, maroo & lauren - it was so nice meeting you guys yesterday! so fun to meet new dissers. i hope i'll be seeing you around here a good bit. feel free to read/subscribe to any of my TRs below. i will check yours out as soon as i get home and catch up on life again!
[/U]

Oh, how sweet!! We 3 had such a blast together, and certainly one of the highlights for us was meeting all of you, too! Everyone seemed to be so nice and the kind of people you'd love to spend more time with getting to know!

I think once I get back to Blank-a-Stan and get settled back into my routine, I will be on the boards more. It's so hard when real life hits you with hard stuff. As soon as I get back this weekend, I'll get to reading your report and everyone else's we met too. How fun to get to read reports of people you've actually met, eh??

I'm finally here and caught up! :goodvibes

I can't believe you have kept this secret since before Christmas! :laughing: What a great secret to keep though-and his reaction of complete disbelief was worth the wait!

The title to this report is the cutest title ever on the DIS! I love it!

I also have to say, you guys have some CRAZY Play-doh skillz!! MeMom that Pop Century giraffe was awesome! :thumbsup2 It looked like another great Disney party.

These are hilarious!!

My goal is to stay at the Wilderness Lodge one day - now if I can just convince myself to spend the extra $$ :confused: Memom, have you read topdog's trip report? He has some beautiful pictures of the Wilderness Lodge! It's called "What a Disaster". He's also written a great report.

It sounds like your upcoming trip will be a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter