Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

After lunch it was time for games and activities. We played Scrabble. We cheated!

IMG_0191.jpg

Brooklynn helped get out the playdough for our "create a playdough animal activity.

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

Everyone concentrated on creating the perfect playdough animal.

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

MeMom created a giraffe

IMG_1602.jpg

She also created an elephant

IMG_1604.jpg

Trent created a Great White Shark

IMG_1617.jpg

John made a frog

IMG_1607.jpg

Jarvis made a turtle

IMG_1615.jpg

I was too busy taking the pictures to create something to intricate so a ladybug was my contribution

IMG_1618.jpg

After the animal creations were finished we played a game. We had a surprise to reveal to Trent and this was part of the reveal. Each of us received a picture with a question, such as, a picture of Spaceship Earth and the question "What park is this?" Brooklynn correctly answered Epcot. When it came to Trent's turn he was given a picture of Wilderness Lodge with the question "Name the restaurant housed in this resort. It is known for its endless skillet." The answer is of course Whispering Canyon Cafe where we had dinner scheduled on August 1st. This is what happened when Trent read the answer to his question

After the party the girls napped and then it was time for MeMom, Brooklynn, Bella, and I to head to our Dismeet at Opry Mills.

tinkgurl, me, Brooklynn, MeMom, Bella, Vandyfan10, punkin413, all7ofus, maroo, and Lauren

IMG_1640.jpg

It had been a very busy and fun day!

I'm here! :yay:

What a cute countdown calendar! I'm sure Brooklynn loves flipping the flap each day and seeing a great memory from one of her other trips.

Great Pop party pictures too! The food looks yummy and great decorations too. You guys come up with the cutest party ideas :thumbsup2 The Play Dough animals are so good! if i did that it would just look like a colorful blob that I tried to pass off as some animal LOL

Great shot from the Dis meet! tinkgurl was really happy to meet all of you!

What a cute idea to have pics of Brooklynn under the flaps. :thumbsup2

The callendar looks so great! Did you use H.D. paint samples?

Lexi said " it looks so cool, are we making one of those too?" I said "of course" :goodvibes
Last time we made a paper chain and each day we took off a link, this looks so much better! :)

Off to work I go....I wish I could stay here on the DIS instead.

No paint samples. I have a Mickey Head punch that I got at Hobby Lobby. I did a 12 by 12 calendar last year with pictures and Brooklynn really enjoyed it. This year I got a 20 by 30 piece of foamboard. I went to Walmart and printed off pictures in a 3 by 4 size and then cut them down to 3 by 3. It is fun to revisit the old trip memories while counting down to our new one

First let me just say I got a kick out of watching grown men play with Play-Doh! :rotfl: :rotfl:

The animals everyone created look great! The food and decorations were cool too!

You guys have the MOST fun at your parties. I'm going to come crash one, one of these days :rolleyes:

MeMom created a giraffe

IMG_1602.jpg

My Favorite! :love:

Awesome frog John! :thumbsup2
Everyone made some really cool animals!!

It was great to see you guys last night!! I had lots of fun seeing you and the girls :upsidedow

Glad to be along for a ride with the whole fam!!!

What a fun Pop Party!! Are you going to have WL party now, too? ;)

Love the play doh animals, what a cute idea!

Now that I have gone back to do the reading I just have to tell you that your parties look like so much fun!
I might have to steal some of those ideas and do an Animal Kingdom party before our December trip with the gang........
It looks like you have a very fun group going in July, do you tour together or split up and meet for meals?
Counting Harper we have 7, maybe 8 going with us in December and I have no idea how to manage a group that size! I'll be learning from y'all.......did I say that right?

First page! First page! :banana:

And can it be? Am I the first poster? Woo hoo!

It's going to be so much fun going with so many people this summer!

I'm sorry to report that there is no prize for being first. Maybe I can buy you something while I'm in Disney World. How does DVC at Kidani Village sound?

When elephants fly, right?

Oh noooo, because elephants do fly in Disney World!

Never mind.

Maybe I'll send you a free DVC DVD instead, so you can dream about it. :)

I do think it will be fun with a big group. We enjoyed it when we had a big group two summers ago.

I'm here!! Love the title! :love:

We thought it was sweet, and it rhymes and all. Brooklynn keeps adding Aurora to the end of it, in which case we would need to change Bella's name to Nora. :laughing:

I'm here! I'm so excited for all of you! Love the countdown, are those pictures under the flaps??

35 pictures of Brooklynn in past Disney days. Can you believe we have taken 35 pictures in the same place? It's crazy!

Great start to a wonderful new report. I know Bella will take after her older sister and love Cinderella and all things Mickey. It is exciting to read two MeMom and BrooklynnMommy reports at one time, and I am positive the first report will be finished before the second trip starts.:surfweb:

Thank you for your positive reinforcement. I am ready to start on our Magic Kingdom day, and then we had a half day at Hollywood Studios, so I think I can finish that in five weeks.

Maybe. ;)

Yea!. We took our new son in March for the first time. So much fun with a baby!!!!

Bella will beat Brooklynn in the earliest trip category. Brooklynn was about ten months on her first trip.

I am along for the ride! First page deserves a banana! :banana:

We keep the banana guys in business around here, don't we? We just get happy over the littlest Disney things! Definitely glad to have you and everyone along for the ride.

Joining in! Jill..your daughters are beautiful! Yay for 9 nights! o0o0o the WL & PoP..great resorts! :goodvibes

I agree on both counts - beautiful girls and great resorts! :thumbsup2
I think I like you! :goodvibes

Hi There!

So fun to be along for the ride with you on your countdown! Looks like Brooklyn will have a fun crew to show around her favorite place. :goodvibes and it looks like Bella is raring to go, too! ;)

So fun to meet you last night, too!

We are all ready to go, but we have five long weeks of work and chores ahead. We will be ready to bolt when it is time!

It was fun meeting you, too. Have fun plannign that big 2010 trip!

35 days! What a fun trip this is going to be! :) And :woohoo: for Wilderness Lodge!
We've been keeping the Wilderness Lodge a secret since before Christmas, so it's nice now to let Trent be excited, too. Drew will be home tomorrow night, so I'll tell him then. He won't be as excited, but he'll think it's pretty cool.

Tell me I made first page!!!!

Yippee!! I slept in and I was worried I would have missed all the fun of a new PTR.

This is going to be soo much fun!

I want Mickey waffles for breakfast too! (one day I will break down and buy one on Ebay...most of them are about $80...ouch)

My Mickey waffle iron gets used often.
We even stick our grilled cheese sandwiches on it, because it's easy, so our sammies have Mickey faces without ears. :)

i'm here now. Love the WL mug shots! LOL!! Caleb tried dissing earlier but he kept on messing up my computer. Somehow he had like 20 windows open. No clue how he did that but I said thats enough with the computer....luckily I closed them all down and it is fine!

As you can tell, he is very happy about Wilderness Lodge.

It's almost time for Caleb to start putting up his smilie faces like Brooklynn and Henry have been doing.

I'm in too! I'm so excited you get to stay at Wilderness Lodge!

Mickey waffles sound lovely right now! We had Eggos for breakfast, they are NOT the same! :rotfl:

You could use a Mickey cookie cutter on your Eggos! :laughing:

We've been keeping the Wilderness Lodge a secret since before Christmas, so it's nice now to let Trent be excited, too. Drew will be home tomorrow night, so I'll tell him then. He won't be as excited, but he'll think it's pretty cool.

Since Christmas? :scared1: I am awed by your ability to keep a secret. :worship: It's VERY cool. And if he doesn't think so, it's back to Pop with him. ;)

I finally made it over here! My silly husband wanted a Father's Day morning, so I obliged by keeping the computer off. Now we are on page 3 already - MAN! ;)

I am so excited to be part of another MeMom and Jill trip. I love your family and am ready for more adventures. It sounds like you guys have a great creww for this trip and awesome plans!

I got all excited about the Kidani DVC...for a minute...well, like a nanosecond...but wouldn't that be a great prize for posting first. :lmao:

The Pop party looks like soooo much fun! I really need to take some of these ideas and plan some Disney parties around our house.

Love all the Play-dough animals -- I think they all turned out great!

Yay for 2 nights at Wilderness Lodge!!! I can't wait to hear about your experiences there!

It looks like it was a super fun Disney party.

Trent's mugshot pics crack me up. :rotfl:

That was a huge DIS meet!

Sorry we are late to the party:

DS and I took DH to see Night at The Museum 2. We also bought him a couple of new books to help pass the time until he's on vacation like us.

I love your countdown calendar and look forward to reading your PT and your TR and...hmmm...that's it for now, right???? Great title BTW:thumbsup2

I love your countdown calander. I am looking forward to seeing all the different places you have taken pictures of Brooklynn.

Joining in the fun.

As much as I love the Play Doh Icons at Pop, I hate Play Doh.

I can't believe I made a trip report of yall's this early in the beginning! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to hear all about the plans and awesome times yall have ahead on this new Disney trip!

The Pop party is such a fun idea! I love the playdough animals and the food! YUMMO!

And PS; Did I mention that Trent is a cutie! Seriously. :lovestruc I'm 21 and single... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter