Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

BrooklynnsMommy

DIS Veteran
Hello all! So even though MeMom is finishing up her Spring Break report we decided to go ahead and start our pretrip for this summer.

IMG_1564.jpg

It's the whole family this summer so let's get to the introductions.

Me- Jill - Not only am I BrooklynnsMommy, but as of April 5th I'm also Isabella's Mommy. My girls are my world and I love sharing Disney with them.

IMG_0670.jpg

MeMom - my mom - she will be conarrating this little adventure. Occasionally spotted in "hidden MeMom" pictures. Usually has a camera around her neck taking pictures of obscure things to share with our Dis friends. Totally shares my love of Disney.

IMG_1725.jpg

Brooklynn - will be 3 in August. Full of sass, loves the princesses, and wants to ride Dinosaur this summer (she'll be right at the 40 inch mark so we'll see if she is tall enough) Loves her new role as big sister and can't wait to show Isabella around her home away from home.

IMG_0301.jpg

Isabella - our new little princess. She will be almost 4 months on this trip. We are excited to get to start sharing Disney with her at such a young age

IMG_1611.jpg

They are the true stars of this trip report

IMG_1614.jpg

Also joining us girls

John - my DH - he is an engineer and tolerates my Disney love.

IMG_1626.jpg

Trent - aka Bubby - My younger brother. He is a 24 year old personal trainer. He enjoys Disney especially the eating. He loves his nieces to death!

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

Jarvis - Trent's friend - he came with us at Thanksgiving and got hooked

IMG_1630.jpg

Drew - my youngest brother - He rides BMX bikes and as of right now he and his friend Mitchell say they are joining us. This picture is from the summer of 2005.

IMG_0192.jpg

So that is the crew. We leave July 25th and return August 3rd. We are staying at Pop Century for our first 7 nights and the Wilderness Lodge our last two!

The official countdown calendar has been made.

IMG_1581.jpg

Brooklynn has the important job of lifting the flap every morning. Today is 35 days until we arrive.

IMG_1591.jpg

First page! First page! :banana:

And can it be? Am I the first poster? Woo hoo!

It's going to be so much fun going with so many people this summer!

I'm here! I'm so excited for all of you! Love the countdown, are those pictures under the flaps??

Great start to a wonderful new report. I know Bella will take after her older sister and love Cinderella and all things Mickey. It is exciting to read two MeMom and BrooklynnMommy reports at one time, and I am positive the first report will be finished before the second trip starts.:surfweb:

Posting to save this spot for MeMom who is currently eating a Mickey waffle!

(Jill was on the computer while I was cooking breakfast, so I asked her to log on and save me a spot.)

Okay, it's noon now, and I have time to pay attention to this. Jill and John have gone shopping (imagine that!), Brooklynn is coloring, and Bella is sleeping.

I'm excited about this trip because I think all of my kids are going and having friends to enjoy it with.

It will be different than other trips in several ways:

First, we will have four young men, all single, available, and decently good-looking, which means there will be much time spent talking to young women. How convenient would it be if another family brought with them four single girls of various shapes, sizes, and colors to match up with these young men? Jill and I keep our eyes open for nice DIS girls for Trent. I'd be very happy to have a Disney daughter-in-law to help raise more Disney grandchildren.

Second, this is the first time we will change resorts during the trip, so that will be different. And it will be our first time staying at a deluxe!

Third, we will have two children under three and an increasingly lame MeMom, so we will go at a slower pace and have lots of down time.

I look forward to it very much, and we have already started saying, "Five weeks from now, we'll be waking up in Disney World!"

Page 60 - Downtown Disney

Page 61,62 - A few Wilderness Lodge room pictures and some random pics

Page 66 - World of Disney

Page 73 - Disney in my classroom

Page 85,86 - Magic Kingdom parade

Page 94 - Crystal Palace

Page 104 - Resort Change News

Page 106 - Safari with a giraffe invasion!

Pages 111,112 - Pangani Trail/Disappointment at Dinosaur

Page 114 - Shopping at Downtown Disney

Page 120 - A morning walk at Pop Century

Page 126 - Opening Epcot

Page 129 - Turtle Talk, Soarin, Figment

Page 131 - Beverly is not Brooklynn's favorite drink

Page 134 - Getting a black eye in Mexico

Page 137 - A walk through Hollywood Studios

Page 141 - Magic Kingdom morning

Page 148 - The Guys Arrive

Yea!. We took our new son in March for the first time. So much fun with a baby!!!!

Joining in! Jill..your daughters are beautiful! Yay for 9 nights! o0o0o the WL & PoP..great resorts! :goodvibes

Hi There!

So fun to be along for the ride with you on your countdown! Looks like Brooklyn will have a fun crew to show around her favorite place. :goodvibes and it looks like Bella is raring to go, too! ;)

So fun to meet you last night, too!

Tell me I made first page!!!!

Yippee!! I slept in and I was worried I would have missed all the fun of a new PTR.

This is going to be soo much fun!

I want Mickey waffles for breakfast too! (one day I will break down and buy one on Ebay...most of them are about $80...ouch)

i'm here now. Love the WL mug shots! LOL!! Caleb tried dissing earlier but he kept on messing up my computer. Somehow he had like 20 windows open. No clue how he did that but I said thats enough with the computer....luckily I closed them all down and it is fine!

I'm in too! I'm so excited you get to stay at Wilderness Lodge!

Mickey waffles sound lovely right now! We had Eggos for breakfast, they are NOT the same! :rotfl:

Here is the picture from Day 35. Brooklynn at the Kiddie Pool

DSC09139.jpg

Here is the picture from Day 34. Trent, Jarvis, and Brooklynn riding Nemo together.

DSC00394.jpg

What a cute idea to have pics of Brooklynn under the flaps. :thumbsup2

The callendar looks so great! Did you use H.D. paint samples?

Lexi said " it looks so cool, are we making one of those too?" I said "of course" :goodvibes
Last time we made a paper chain and each day we took off a link, this looks so much better! :)

Off to work I go....I wish I could stay here on the DIS instead.

Yay for the start of your PTR!!! I was :rotfl: at the Wilderness Lodge mugshot. Can't wait to hear more about your plans and see pictures of the girls.

I'm so excited to be reading TWO MeMom and Jill reports!

My laptop was acting up last night so I just now got to watch the video, so funny. I love all your non-existent accents, too. :rotfl2:

The countdown calendar is so cute; I love the idea of having pictures from previous trips under each flap. I can't wait to see if there's going to be a few from WL, too. :lovestruc

Now that we are done eating our Mickey waffles, let us revisit our Pop party yesterday.

IMG_1563.jpg

The main food was in the 70's section

Pizza

IMG_1566.jpg

Mom's Night Out - fried chicken, green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, and carrots

IMG_1567.jpg

and the penne pasta (Trent and John's favorite Pop food court meal)

IMG_1568.jpg

The desserts were found in the 50's section

IMG_1565.jpg

Notice the peace sign plates

IMG_1570.jpg

Brownies and tie-dyed cheesecake

IMG_1569.jpg

We cut an extra slice of cake to share with you guys; just grab the fork and dig in

IMG_1577.jpg

The guys filled their plates and dug in. The food part is their favorite part of our trips.

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter