Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

MeMom, you've inspired me! I had to go out today to buy some extra lights for our outside decorating. I ended up with an extra box that we didn't open, so I was going to return it tomorrow. Now I'm thinking I'll keep it and decorate my kitchen!

Did you get anything exciting?

Those Earl sandwiches are good. My favorite is the holiday sandwich.

I found absolutely nothing, sadly, but Charles (the B/F) had me try on the jacket I wanted, and bought it for me. I have to wait till Christmas for it -- I will be SO excited to have it! Knowing it is at his house just waiting for me is hard. :rotfl:

I hope you had a good night with your girls! I also have Christmas lights up -- they're on right now as I'm doing homework and DISing, and we're going on our Christmas tree hunt a week from Saturday. :yay:

Well, we just got the filming part done! Later tonight, I have to figure out the technology part. Luckily, I have until Tuesday. Right now I need some relaxing DIS time Going along with the Disney theme, I'm currently eating teriyaki chicken wings off of a Minnie Mouse plate :rotfl:

Anything on a Minnie plate is just a little bitt better than normal.:)

Love that you are having an Osborne Light/Mama Melrose night!

I bought The Princess and the Frog soundtrack at Walmart today -- I think you need it, too, MeMom. It made me smile from start to finish.

We ended up with the CD. I know I will enjoy listening to it.

Mama Melrose was good. I am very full.
I sent enough spaghetti, bread, and dessert home with Jill so that she won't have to cook tomorrow night.

Oh my gosh..I have not been on these boards since before Thanksgiving so I had to play catch up again..

LOVE the pics of Brooklynn at the pinkalicious party. She looks so pretty!!
We got picked for the Backlot tour in May..Guess who got soaked with the water:scared1: It was lots of fun but we all participated so got no pics
AW..Pics of my favorite Mod..POFQ!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it there!!!
I love the DTD shopping pics!!

Oh by the way I have LOTS of Mickey PJ's!! Some fleece & some cotton. Would love to join the PJ party!!

We went to see Christmas Carol a few weeks ago. It was great!!:thumbsup2

I know she is in Disney right now..but Congrats to Erica & a having a BOY!!! I love my two & cannot imagine life without them!!

Somebody somewhere has pictures of you guys. Maybe they'll turn up on the Disboards someday! :laughing:

Another one for the PJ party! :banana:

Boy are good. Girls are good, too. I like 'em all, and I would have had more, if circumstances had been different. :)

The manager at our Earl of Sandwich in the mall used to be the Manager in Downtown Disney. Everytime I go there and see her, I always say "I'd like to use 1 counter service credit!" and it always makes her laugh.

I love love love Downtown Disney it will always be like the 5th park to me, I have to make sure I visit there at least once during a visit! Mom and I are leaving for POFQ in less than 2 weeks now! I have to go back and show her your POFQ photos (before I look at them myself first of course lol)

Awesome! Too bad we don't have our October trip pictures ready to show. Have a great time with your mom! I wish we were close enough to take girl trips fairly often.

Are we ever going to manage to have overlapping trips???

Oooh MeMom! Love the DTD pics! Kristen is there RIGHT NOW! Check out the pics I just posted on her PTR!

I saw! It is so fun that so many among our group are there now.

Hi Memom! I'm so happy that you get to see everyone this afternoon. I can't wait to see pictures of Brooklyn decorating the tree. I'm loving your trip report and can't wait for more.

I took a couple. I was very happy to see the girls, as always. Bella is very mobile now, so she's something else to keep up with! :laughing:

I hope you enjoy your Disney evening, MeMom. It's those small things that keep us going until we can get back to our happy place again!

CP, you are really going to make me buy that soundtrack between the DIS and facebook.

I'm pretty easily entertained, I guess, when it comes to doing something Disney. ;)

Update on my Spanish project technology! I got the right cable for getting my videos from the video camera onto the computer. I've been wanting to get one of those since I got this camera...3 and a half years ago! This project gave me an excuse! I'm SOOOO excited! :woohoo: I finally figured it out! Now I can get all of my Disney vacation videos on the computer AND onto the blank DVD's we bought...after I finish my Spanish project of course I have so many tapes lying around that are getting a little fuzzy just from sitting around so now I can preserve them on my computer

I'm very impressed with my ability to keep a video camera alive for 3 and a half years. I'm the designated camera woman for our Disney trips. Whenever I let my mom use the camera...well when I watch the tape later I think there's an earthquake going on

It's amazing what all these high-tech gadgets can do. Good luck with your Disney trips videos. They will be fun to look back on.

Oh, you must! It's really wonderful! I can't wait to listen to it again, but I am saving it for the drive to work tomorrow morning because I know I will need something to make me smile.

Yeah, tomorrow will be rough. After a Disney trip, going back in January will be torture!!!

I love your themed parties and Disney food and decorations!

The guys think we're crazy. I was stringing lights all over the cabinets and over the curtain rods, and Drew and his buddies came through and just looked at with strange looks. Trent called it 'Light World'! :rotfl:

That's okay. Brooklynn liked it, so that's all that mattered. Our faux Osborne Lights aka Light World have now been taken down. I'm taking a couple of strands to school to hang along the top of the white boards.

We'll know all the words to all the songs by the time it comes out on the 11th!

Brooklynn will, too.
You should hear her recite the entire musical of Nemo. It's crazy!

MeMom, you've inspired me! I had to go out today to buy some extra lights for our outside decorating. I ended up with an extra box that we didn't open, so I was going to return it tomorrow. Now I'm thinking I'll keep it and decorate my kitchen!

It was quite fun. I strung them over Mickey and Minnie and surrounded a Gingerbread Winnie-the-Pooh with them, too. I was just being silly. The more, the better for the fun of the evening! :)

I LOVEY LOVE LOVE DTD! The Earl is my fav too!!!

I'm trying to get Jill to give Wolfgang Puck Express a try, too, but she's loyal to Earl.

I found absolutely nothing, sadly, but Charles (the B/F) had me try on the jacket I wanted, and bought it for me. I have to wait till Christmas for it -- I will be SO excited to have it! Knowing it is at his house just waiting for me is hard.

I hope you had a good night with your girls! I also have Christmas lights up -- they're on right now as I'm doing homework and DISing, and we're going on our Christmas tree hunt a week from Saturday.

What a nice boyfriend! You are blessed. :)

I do schoolwork and Dis, too. I should be doing schoolwork, but this is much better. :thumbsup2

Love the DTD pictures. Those sandwich pictures made me drool! The Mama Melrose night sounds just perfect... those silly boys don't know what they are talking about! :snooty:

Sorry to hear about the busted pipes. We've had that happen twice in the 23 years we've lived here..

Thanks... it was definitely a first for us. I woke up yesterday morning and they had left most of the tree but taken out about an 1/8 of the driveway. :scared: All in all though we were very very lucky and I'm very thankful it wasn't worse. All I hope is that the driveway gets repaired sometime between now and when we put our house on the market next Feb/March. :upsidedow

Love your DTD pics! I've got a picture as wallpaper that is very similar to your water feature pic...just taken at a different angle. The line at EoS had me :eek:! The sandwiches looked delicious though!

I got some Basin soaps to put in the girls' stockings and now I'm wondering if doing a small basket would be a good idea for gifts for Hannah's teacher and the Teacher Assistant. I'm sure you DIS teachers would love something like this but do you think "normal" :laughing: teachers would too? My other idea is to order some Moravian cookies from Winklers Bakery in Old Salem.

Good Morning Memom!!!

Well I'm a bit behind but I hope you had a great Thanksgiving...your Disney themed evening sounds wonderful!!! What a great idea...Prince P well he wouldn't go for it that much but at least I get to decorate at Christmas Disney style LOL!!!!

Once again I loved reading through your updates!!!! Definitely a great way to start my morning!!!

Well today I start on my board my own version of the advent calender...except it counts down to Winter Break Vacation and instead of chocolate the students get a completely random and often quite bizarre Science fact to start the day LOL!!!!!!

Have a great week!

I love, love, love DTD pictures! I'd like to stop in at EoS for an Earl cobb salad and then go replentish my bath bomb stash at Basin.:thumbsup2

I was behind before your 4 parks 1 day birthday celebration. Looks like an awesome day! :cool1:I would love to do this one year on my birthday. It's on May 31st of May and would always be towards the end of the school year which would make it difficult to get the kids out of school.

Your pics from Downtown Disney make me miss it even more than I do now. I am supposed to be seeing it in late January, but I think it's going to be delayed until late April/early May. I am having a procedure on my back tomorrow for a trial for a Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant. If it is successful, then we will be doing the permanent implant with a recovery of 8-12 weeks of very limited movement. Not exactly great for a plane ride and trip to Disney. Wish me luck!

After my procedure tomorrow, I will be able to keep up on a more regular basis. The recliner and laptop will be my best friends for the next week.

I've checked in on your pictures. It is so interesting to see the different ways the rides are set up. I picture the new Fantasyland looking something like some of those pictures you have with the castle walls and all.
It was a fun park but will not be going back in the future anytime soon. I hope so there Fantasyland was gorgeous.

All caught up again. Trent and Jarvis looked hysterical doing to the boat show.

great pics as usual.

Thanksgiving was great. Biff's family galore. They were everywhere. :lmao:

Been home sick for almost a week now and anxious to get back to work. Had to cancel my trip in February due to Biff's job.

Hi! I love DTD and we missed it on our trip! I love all of those pretty soaps! I bet it smelled great in there! Hilarious about "peeping" in on the tree houses...lol! I see you have a pic of the hot air balloon...I heard it goes VERY high. The girls, Brook and Bella, are so adorable!!! I can see they love each other so much! Looking forward to more!

MeMom, Thank you so much for the "Princess and the Frog" book! I plan to read it to the kids tomorrow. They were ecstatic when I told them the pen pal letters had arrived. We opened them after lunch and then the kids got a chance to read then aloud in their home rooms. Your students wrote very sweet letters! Our students are already thinking about how they are going to answer the many questions posed to them by their pen pals. Such fun times! We all can't wait for our next letter writing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter