Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, MeMom! Hope your day was full of family and blessing counting. We're at my ILs house for the weekend, so this is just a drive by, but wanted to check in. The pictures of Trent and Jarvis are hilarious! PO pictures are great. What a fun looking resort.

I love the pictures of Trent and Jarvis, especially Trent's expressions!

Villains in Vogue is one of my favorite stores in Disney. I could spend so much time and money in that one store.

I hope you have a good Saturday! I'm off and I convinced my boyfriend to go see A Christmas Carol. He's very lucky I'm not a Twilight girl and dragging him to see New Moon with me, instead. :rotfl2:

Those pictures of BLTour are some of the best Disney pictures I've ever seen! What great memories to look back on someday. I can just imagine Trent's grandkids laughing at those!

Great Updates MeMom :thumbsup2 Love all the pictures of the boys channeling there inner child ! LOL Beautiful pictures of the POFQ , I love that resort , so small and quaint :) Great shopping pictures too , saw some kitchen things in one of those I need to pick-up on my next trip .

Yep.....I'm packing up the computer and we are headed out the door!!! :yay::woohoo::yay: I thought we were going to get going earlier being that Rylee woke up at 4:30 :scared1:, I guess she finally fell back asleep and I did too.....we all conked out until 7 :thumbsup2

Hopefully we will be in the world by no later than 3pm which is what we were hoping for, and might even make it there a little earlier :woohoo:.

I'm hoping to maybe see the Wilderness Lodge tonight and then head to DTD for awhile!!

Have a great week guys!!

I got a palm tree picture from Erica this morning. Looked like it was taken at the Florida Welcome Center. I don't know if she was being nice or torturing me!!!

I got another picture from Pop a little while ago looking out on the Mickey Phone area.

Yeah, she's torturing me! ::yes::

My friends and I were chosen for this show several years ago. I can't imagine how hot they were in those rubber suits in July.
We will be heading out tomorrow for our Christmas trip.
We are staying at Pop Monday and then moving over to Old Key West for the rest of the week.

Maybe you'll see some Disers. A whole gang of them are staying at Pop! Maybe you'll see Trent in the parks later in the week. I think he leaves Wednesday. Have fun! :cool1:

Love the POFQ pictures. That mickey cookie cutter came home with me the other day at DTD.

I think I'm going to use my Mickey cookie cutter to make some Rice Krispy Treats at Christmas. :santa:

yep. he raised up suddenly and his hard little head hit me right on my brow bone. then when i was moaning about it he turned around and looked at me like, "what....is something wrong?"

4:30? holy moly! well, glad you guys went back to sleep. it's so cute that she's so excited. tell WL i will see it next year! although you probably won't see this until you get back (if you see it at all)! :laughing:

We'll be checking your report regularly for updates! :thumbsup2

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, MeMom! Hope your day was full of family and blessing counting. We're at my ILs house for the weekend, so this is just a drive by, but wanted to check in. The pictures of Trent and Jarvis are hilarious! PO pictures are great. What a fun looking resort.

We enjoyed POFQ. I also liked being so close to POR for nice walks. :)

The guys had fun. Trent says he'd like to do it again with another unsuspecting friend. :laughing:

I love the pictures of Trent and Jarvis, especially Trent's expressions!

Villains in Vogue is one of my favorite stores in Disney. I could spend so much time and money in that one store.

I hope you have a good Saturday! I'm off and I convinced my boyfriend to go see A Christmas Carol. He's very lucky I'm not a Twilight girl and dragging him to see New Moon with me, instead. :rotfl2:

Let us know what you think about the movie. I don't know a thing about all the Twilight stuff.

Those pictures of BLTour are some of the best Disney pictures I've ever seen! What great memories to look back on someday. I can just imagine Trent's grandkids laughing at those!

If I can ever get him married off so he can have kids first! :laughing:

Great Updates MeMom :thumbsup2 Love all the pictures of the boys channeling there inner child ! LOL Beautiful pictures of the POFQ , I love that resort , so small and quaint :) Great shopping pictures too , saw some kitchen things in one of those I need to pick-up on my next trip .

Since I am pretty sure I am going to have a six month drought, I'll probably get some kitchen stuff this time, too. I'll probably spend way too much money. Probably more than a spring break trip would even cost! :eek:

Great updates! Love the piccies of POFQ too. We stayed at POR in 2004 but I think POFQ would be one of my resorts of choice when I go some time with just hubby and Toby. POP is my first choice tho!
xxx

Great update. Those guys are great! You are going to do a TR from your Oct trip?

Probably what will happen is that we will do a TR from our December trip first, then when it is finished, we'll go back and pick up the October trip. That way at least one trip will be semi-current.

Great updates! Love the piccies of POFQ too. We stayed at POR in 2004 but I think POFQ would be one of my resorts of choice when I go some time with just hubby and Toby. POP is my first choice tho!
xxx

We liked POFQ. Jill and John have stayed at POR and CBR, but I haven't. I want to try them both, of course. Pop is familiar to us and comfortable, and we like the 'aliveness' of it, especially for summer trips. It is also budget-friendly, which is a must for me!

On the boat going past the treehouses.

disney09225.jpg

They have to cut the engines down through here.

disney09226.jpg

I tried to see inside.

disney09227.jpg

disney09228.jpg

Coming up to Downtown Disney.

disney09229.jpg

disney09230.jpg

I was meeting Jill and crew here.

disney09231.jpg

disney09232.jpg

Here they are!

disney09233.jpg

My sweet baby Bella! :lovestruc

disney09234.jpg

disney09235.jpg

disney09236.jpg

disney09237.jpg

Brooklynn wasn't real sure about this guy.

disney09238.jpg

The DTD Celebrate signs show all four icons.

disney09239.jpg

John went into a shop, so Brooklynn wanted Jill to carry her, too!

I told her to pretend that she was scared of the sea serpent/dragon (whatever he is) for this shot.

disney09240.jpg

When she is tired and doesn't want to walk, she says, "I'm too busy." For some reason she thinks busy means tired. :laughing:

Erica was just in here last night! She sent Dawn pictures of some cool and a bit pricey shirts.

disney09241.jpg

Superwoman.

disney09242.jpg

Normally, I could have carried Brooklynn, but my knee was not in favor of that at the time. I will be of more help in the future; I promise.

The line at Jill's favorite DTD eatery.

disney09243.jpg

disney09245.jpg

disney09246.jpg

disney09247.jpg

disney09248.jpg

disney09249.jpg

disney09250.jpg

disney09251.jpg

disney09252.jpg

Time to guess where we are standing now.

disney09253.jpg

disney09254.jpg

Brooklynn wants her picture made by every character figure always.

disney09255.jpg

She pushed a button on Buzz.

disney09257.jpg

Luckily, they did not fly off into infinity and beyond.

disney09258.jpg

Inside TrenD.

disney09259.jpg

disney09260.jpg

disney09262.jpg

disney09263.jpg

Over to Team Mickey.

disney09267.jpg

disney09268.jpg

disney09269.jpg

disney09271.jpg

disney09272.jpg

disney09273.jpg

disney09274.jpg

disney09275.jpg

We didn't go in World of Disney yet.

disney09276.jpg

I love this store!

disney09277.jpg

disney09278.jpg

disney09279.jpg

disney09280.jpg

What a great gift to get a bucket filled with goodies from this place!

disney09281.jpg

This would go well in our main bathroom, since it has the lodge theme.

disney09282.jpg

disney09283.jpg

I should bring this home to remind me of one of my favorite places whenever I need a pick-me-up.

disney09284.jpg

I think this might make the water feature collage. It was very pretty and peaceful.

disney09285.jpg

disney09286.jpg

Next time: World of Disney.

Jill must be in far better shape than me -- there is no way I could carry two kids at once! :eek:

Brooklyn did the acting scared bit very convincingly! ;)

I have that Ginger Bear soap -- it is sitting on my kitchen sink right now since it is my soap of choice for the Christmas season.

Somehow my cottage cheese and protein bar are just not going to taste as good this morning after seeing those yummy sandwiches!

I tried to see inside.

disney09227.jpg

i'm so awful. i was thinking, what if memom took a picture of the inside and then got home and looked at her pictures and there was a naked dude streaking by? :lmao:

by the way, thanks for posting these. i had forgotten all about them and after seeing your pics, i pulled the points for the treehouse villas and they're around 290/night for sunday-thursday. that's not bad. they sleep 9. i'm gonna go look at the floor plans because that's something we could possibly swing for our 2013 trip with margot! :thumbsup2

I told her to pretend that she was scared of the sea serpent/dragon (whatever he is) for this shot.

disney09240.jpg

love her "scared" expression. she's quite convincing.

When she is tired and doesn't want to walk, she says, "I'm too busy." For some reason she thinks busy means tired. :laughing:

that is so cute! it's so funny to hear how different kids express what they mean. luke used to say he was, "checking it out," if he was sleepy and was nodding off. and my friend lauryn's little girl, kathryn, was singing the other day and didn't know the words to the rest of the song and she said, "that part isn't in my mouth." :rotfl:

those sandwiches at EoS look yummy! ray was just talking about this place the other day. i was talking about all the great restaurants we're gonna try next trip and he goes, "just give me casey's and earl of sandwich and i'm good." :rolleyes:

I love this store!

disney09277.jpg

me too! one day i'm gonna take a solo trip and i'm gonna spend hours in here smelling everything and sampling whatever i can. the couple of times i've been in there i was rushed by a boy. :rolleyes1

Wonderful Downtown Disney pics! I think Jill must be superwoman! I don't think I could carry both of mine at once! Love the fountain, so peaceful!

Great pictures from DTD. Some of those shops weren't there last time we went, so I'm looking forward to exploring them!

On the boat going past the treehouses.

disney09225.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have the same picture from my trip in Oct!!! Our boat skipper did share that if we ever want to stay in the treehouses, PLEASE CLOSE THE BLINDS. At night, apparently there have been interesting sights.:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh how I wish I was at DTD today. Sigh. Great pics! I am glad you will do an Oct TR-can't miss out on any of the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter