Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

I had to look for this post lol - I read this earlier on a webpage and wanted to share it. I do think this just made me rethink paying for the Photo Session and just doing my own.

This is Disney's official spiel. However, many of the posters on this thread have indicated that they received the lower price AND received their photos on a card instead of a CD. More specifically, many have reported recently that they have pre-purchased the CD and received the offer verbiage on the confirmation. The Photopass desks have been consistently confirming that this price will be honored as long as the confirmation is brought to the session.

What site did you snip this from?

Hi folks

Is there any expiration on the pre-purchase? I want to order for next July but just want to make sure it doesn't expire after say 180 days......can anyone help?

YES! I went to this thread to post this and your question was at the top of the page

I was told 60 days some have been told longer, for more on this see the link below

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2000057

long story short, they did reset my expired promotion code after I contacted them and I was pleased with the turnaround time but do not wait till the last day to order you pics or you may run out of time.

good luck
pink

I'm sure it's in here somewhere but I'm not going to go through 100+ pages to find the costs.

Can someone please send me a link to a website or give me the costs of doing this? It would be for my parents, sister and I probably at the BC or Poly.

Thanks.

I just ordered my pre-photopass cd. I am so hoping that the $25 resort photo session is still on there. I can see $25 but $75 for the resort photo session fee is so hard to swallow. How long until I get my confirmation about the CD in my email? Thanks guys!!!

Also if have done the AKL photo session when is a good time to do the photo session to avoid squinting in the sunlight? And where you please with the session?

TIA!!!

The GOOD NEWS is that we are booked for December 10, at 9:30am at the Wilderness Lodge for our resort photo shoot. This is the exact date and time that we wanted and the CM confirmed that we would get the $25 price if we bring a copy of our confirmation. SO, we are ALL SET on that front.

The BAD NEWS is that the top I ordered to wear at the photo session is backordered and there is NO WAY I will have it by the time we leave. I'm really p****d about this as it was due to ship last Friday and I got the email this morning AFTER I had to email them for an update.

My dilemma is that I really like this top and think it looks darling on and would look super cute in the picture. So now I'm trying to figure out the color thing. We were going to do royal blue polos but this top (polo babydoll) only came in sky blue so I ordered that. Now I can't get that and I'm not sure what color to try. I can't do green because of all the green at the WL. I can't do white because we both look scary in it. I look great in red but DH doesn't. I thought about maroon but the CM said that might be too dark.

I guess you could say that I have absolutely no idea what to do. I can go with a different style of top in a royal blue but then DH and I won't have the matching polo look. I honestly don't know which is more important - same type of shirt or same color? :confused3

PLEASE HELP!!!

So, has anyone pre-ordered after the Sept. 1 cut off and still had the verbiage about $25 on their confirmation? It seems like there is conflicting info all over the place! And the expiration question above, do you mean that the pre-order code is only good for 60 days, or once you get back from your vacation you only have 60 days to purchase your photos? Like the PP, I am travelling 8 months from now in July and want to buy the CD now if possible. TIA!!

So, has anyone pre-ordered after the Sept. 1 cut off and still had the verbiage about $25 on their confirmation? It seems like there is conflicting info all over the place! And the expiration question above, do you mean that the pre-order code is only good for 60 days, or once you get back from your vacation you only have 60 days to purchase your photos? Like the PP, I am travelling 8 months from now in July and want to buy the CD now if possible. TIA!!

I preordered our CD on Aug. 28 so I have the confirmation with the "$25 photo session" wording and we aren't going to be there until the first week of December. I just looked through the order confirmation and the Photopass CD Instructions and nowhere on there does it say anything about the code being good for only 60 days. I seem to recall that others have said that the $25 photo session wording is gone from the email so it is possible that they've added an expiration to the preorder.

I bought my CD on Sunday, Nov. 9th. The wording about the $25. for resort is still on the confirmation. Thank goodness!!!

Ok, yay, just pre-ordered the CD and got the $25 offer. Says for GF but I've read on these boards they will honor it at all resorts participating in the photo sessions. Hopefully that is true because we want to do POLY! As far as the code expiring, I will order the CD ASAP when we get back next July so there is plenty of time to go through the hassle of getting a new code if needed, so I'm prepared for that at least now. Thank you so much for everyone posting so much info on this topic!

The 60 days starts from the day you prepurchase the CD I purchased Feb 29 but didnt vacaction until Sept so the code expired sometime in April, WAY before I went to Disney. The photos are only good for 30 days from the tie you access them. These dates are important to remember and quite honestly a pain. I am not sure why these strict short limits are imposed and wish they would do away with them. Even 2 days after I was told my code was "reset" it was not and I had to call again.

This process took over a week to resolve, be sure to plan for that when estimating when your photos expire and give yourself and extra week to work this out

:goodvibes
pink

The 60 days starts from the day you prepurchase the CD I purchased Feb 29 but didnt vacaction until Sept so the code expired sometime in April, WAY before I went to Disney. The photos are only good for 30 days from the tie you access them. These dates are important to remember and quite honestly a pain. I am not sure why these strict short limits are imposed and wish they would do away with them. Even 2 days after I was told my code was "reset" it was not and I had to call again.

This process took over a week to resolve, be sure to plan for that when estimating when your photos expire and give yourself and extra week to work this out

pink

So based on what you just posted the Photopass CD that I preordered in August for our trip at the end of the month is no good? I just looked at the emails last night and didn't see a 60 day deadline mentioned anywhere. Do you know where that info is at? TIA

So based on what you just posted the Photopass CD that I preordered in August for our trip at the end of the month is no good? I just looked at the emails last night and didn't see a 60 day deadline mentioned anywhere. Do you know where that info is at? TIA

for the full story

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2000057

for the short, i received a phone message after many emails and phone calls that indicated 60 days.. it is not printed anywhere, (some posters have said 180 dyas??, I am sure we are all told different things) that is why I have posted, to try and let peole know before they run into the problem I had.

good luck
pink

Can't Wait!!
We leave home on Friday morning, and have a Photo Session at Poly Friday Afternoon.. Looking over the weather.. Looks Gorgeous..
High of 87 wahoo.. Considering it's been 50's here.. I'll take it...

I'll try and post some upon our return...

pink

I am totally stressed about this. I ordered in early August for our 12/5 trip. I guess I should wait a week or so before making the phone calls. Or do you think I should call the Poly photopass person with whom we made an appt for a photoshoot so maybe I can speak to a person. Although I am sure I will be referred on...

Thanks!

I am totally stressed about this. I ordered in early August for our 12/5 trip. I guess I should wait a week or so before making the phone calls. Or do you think I should call the Poly photopass person with whom we made an appt for a photoshoot so maybe I can speak to a person. Although I am sure I will be referred on...

Thanks!

I emailed the Photopass site last night once the site came back up. I also prepurchased our CD in August for our trip at the beginning of next month. I'll let you know what they say if/when I get a response and hopefully I'll get a response soon.

I emailed the Photopass site last night once the site came back up. I also prepurchased our CD in August for our trip at the beginning of next month. I'll let you know what they say if/when I get a response and hopefully I'll get a response soon.

The site is down yet again today!! I really wanted to fix a few pictures before my share group was over but I am not so sure that its going to happen now.

It's been nearly two years since I got a PhotoPass/CD, and wow, trying to get up to speed is crazy!

OK! We will be at the BCV Dec. 7-13. I planned to do the Pass/CD and schedule the resort photo session. Called yesterday and am booked for Fri. 12/12 at 9:30am. Just got done pre-ordering the CD.

It does say at the bottom "You must present a printed copy of this email to purchase a Resort portrait sitting for $25 at our Grand Floridian Resort location." As I understand from this thread, I can use this at BC too. Right?

Not knowing this was a questionable issue, I told the resort photo session girl on the phone we were pre-ordering the CD and she said "Just bring the email confirmation."

So I am to understand I get the CD for $99.95 and then the photo session is an extra $25? (This is what I thought all along and had no idea it was about to change.)

Help!
Gayle

Thanks!

The portrait Photopass photographers have no control over the website or its products. All they will be able to do is to give you the phone number to Direct Guest Support.

If anyone is worried about their CD expiring or is having trouble with it, or if you have any questions or issues with the website at all, you can contact DPI Direct Guest Support at 407.560.6068. It is a voicemail line. Please leave them your name, e-mail address, a description of your issue, and a phone number so they can call you back about your issue. They should get back to you within 48 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter