Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

Michelle,

It can be done but just know what groups you want together ahead of time so that its easier and doesn't take up a lot of time.

Heather

Ok, so my preorder CD email said $25. . .so will it be $25 or $75? Does anyone know if they are definitely honoring the email price? The CM I set up the photo shoot just told me to bring the receipt with the pre-order CD with me to the shoot, but said nothing about the price.

I am so excited- thanks folks for posting your pictures. . .I don't know that I would have done this without seeing the great results.

Ok, so my preorder CD email said $25. . .so will it be $25 or $75? Does anyone know if they are definitely honoring the email price? The CM I set up the photo shoot just told me to bring the receipt with the pre-order CD with me to the shoot, but said nothing about the price.

I am so excited- thanks folks for posting your pictures. . .I don't know that I would have done this without seeing the great results.

When you bring along the pre-purchase they will look at it and honor the $25 price.

JUST MY LUCK!!!!

So me and my DS are going to see MICKEY for the holidays:santa: , and I wanted to schedule a photo shoot at the Wilderness lodge. So The very nice photo pass CM said wilderness Lodge wont have there decorations up until 11/20. So she offered to call around to the other resorts and let me know which of the hotels would have there decorations up. So here is what she told me. Just so you know we will be staying at SSR 11/14-11/18

Wilderness on the 20th it will be complete and they will start to decorate on the 18th
Grand Floridian decorations will be up 1 week before Thanksgiving
POLY, doesn’t have a tree I’m shocked
AKL After thanksgiving
SSR will be the first to get there decorations this year at least 2 weeks before.
Beach Club doesn’t put there’s up until after Thanksgiving.

Now this is not the first time we went during this time of year, we usually go to WDW during the 2nd week in November and I remember seeing the big gingerbread house at the GF.

OK so this is a bummer!! I think I have to plan later for next year.

Hope this info was helpful to anyone

you are right...that is a bummer...i wanted a christmas card picture, but i guess i can use one without christmas decor, but that would have been nice.
oh well...gives me a reason to go on another trip!! :goodvibes

you are right...that is a bummer...i wanted a christmas card picture, but i guess i can use one without christmas decor, but that would have been nice.
oh well...gives me a reason to go on another trip!! :goodvibes

If you are doing a photo session at WL you can still get a warm holiday feel if you get a picture done by the fireplace that is in the lobby.

Please help me. I went on the Photopass page and saw all the info on it, and saw where you could order the cd - but you have to have a photopass number to order the cd. It wont let me 'preorder' it. Im thinking maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Can someone post a link to where you can preorder the photopass cd.

Any little bit of $$$ that it saves us will be so worth it. We are not going until spring, but hopefully they will honor this $75 price if they raise it again.

Please help me. I went on the Photopass page and saw all the info on it, and saw where you could order the cd - but you have to have a photopass number to order the cd. It wont let me 'preorder' it. Im thinking maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Can someone post a link to where you can preorder the photopass cd.

Any little bit of $$$ that it saves us will be so worth it. We are not going until spring, but hopefully they will honor this $75 price if they raise it again.

Where do I go to pre-order my Photopass CD for $99.95?
Go to this site to pre-order: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

If you are doing a photo session at WL you can still get a warm holiday feel if you get a picture done by the fireplace that is in the lobby.

Yes we are doing the photo session at WL, I will definitely make sure we get atleast a couple photos near the fireplace. Maybe I could even bring some Santa hats for us to wear in a photo or two..that will atleast make it more Christmas-like. :santa:

I've lurked long enough, viewing the wonderful photos of others, so I suppose it's time to share my own pictures. DH and I were originally supposed to have a photo shoot on Friday Oct. 24th at 8:30 am. Due to a drizzly gray morning, they suggested we reschedule, so we did for Saturday October 25th at 3pm. Gino was our awesome photographer, and he spent about 50 minutes with us taking 77 pictures. He took a lot of pictures in some non-traditional areas I would not have thought of. Here are some of our end results...

DisneyPhotoImage42.JPG

DisneyPhotoImage12.JPG

DisneyPhotoImage8.JPG

DisneyPhotoImage63.JPG

DisneyPhotoImage59.JPG

DisneyPhotoImage56.JPG

My next dilemma is what to wear.

We'll be there in Dec and want to get photos for a holiday card. We want to plan our photo shoot the second day that we are there & then from the cd print some cards at Costco in Orlando and mail from there. The parks close early during our stay, so I think its possible.

I dont know what we should wear. I was thinking jeans and black tops. But looking at the photos people have taken, wearing lighter color clothes looks really great. I just dont want the picture to look to summery.

Does anyone have any holiday pictures to share? Or suggestions on what would look good. We are going to try to do our photos at the Grand Floridian, if that makes any difference.

My next dilemma is what to wear.

We'll be there in Dec and want to get photos for a holiday card. We want to plan our photo shoot the second day that we are there & then from the cd print some cards at Costco in Orlando and mail from there. The parks close early during our stay, so I think its possible.

I dont know what we should wear. I was thinking jeans and black tops. But looking at the photos people have taken, wearing lighter color clothes looks really great. I just dont want the picture to look to summery.

Does anyone have any holiday pictures to share? Or suggestions on what would look good. We are going to try to do our photos at the Grand Floridian, if that makes any difference.

Red always looks nice

Just wanted to let everyone know that I pre-ordered the photo cd yesterday. The fine print at the end said the sitting fee was $25. I had already scheduled our photo session at SSR and was told the fee was $75 so I called them back. I was assured that the $25 price would be honored just make sure I have copy of email with me. The CM sounded very suprised the $25 wording was still on the email.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I pre-ordered the photo cd yesterday. The fine print at the end said the sitting fee was $25. I had already scheduled our photo session at SSR and was told the fee was $75 so I called them back. I was assured that the $25 price would be honored just make sure I have copy of email with me. The CM sounded very suprised the $25 wording was still on the email.

I was told the same thing and YES our recent purchase also referenced the $25 cost in the email.

THX so much for sharing your lovely photos jaleaton :thumbsup2 . Have booked back to back photo shoots at the Poly for our grand gathering, so really nice to see different and colorful scenery. Can't wait, after over a year of planning, finally time to get excited!!!! :goodvibes

That is where it is for me.

Ah just wondering because the price increase is what is making the difference for my family doing a photo session or not. If we were sure we were going to get the $25 dollar price, we would probably do it. I bet if we order before Monday, we might get the $25 price - itll probably be fixed on Monday!

I know in the past you would get a CD at the end of your photosession and then if you took more photopass pics during your trip you could bring it back unopened and they would burn you a new CD with ALL of your pictures. Is this still true since the price increase?

33 (and 1/3) days:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter