Brady Suspension Reversed!!

MickeySP, don't sweat the haters. Just enjoy the moment as I am and remember "Intercepted by Malcolm Butler"!!!

I like the Pats, like Brady.
That aside, I think he is getting off with no penalty for something that he was indeed a part of. Why else would he destroy his cellphone when it was requested as part of the investigation?

I think that's one of the half truths Goodell misrepresented in the press. If I remember correctly, in the actual documents that were released because of this case, thecellphone thing didn't play out the way Goodell had said. I think they initially told Brady handing over his phone wouldn't be necessary. It wasnt until later that they decided they wanted his phone and it had already been destroyed.

He didn't have to flat out dump her - cold turkey.

I would have been much more considerate and had a transition period. Maybe have weekdays with Bridget and weekends with Gisele then gradually spend an extra night a week with Gisele so that by the end of the pregnancy I would be only be spending 2 nights a week with Bridget. Then I'd spend only 1 night a week with Bridget until the kid turns 18.

See ladies, not all guys are complete heels. ;)

You think this is a good solution? Really??

No woman in her right mind wants to share her ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend, pregnant or not. That would not have been considerate, that would have been torture. Your proposal sounds pretty close to polygamy to me. Only a man could think that was a reasonable suggestion.

No woman in her right mind wants to share her ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend, pregnant or not. That would not have been considerate, that would have been torture. Your proposal sounds pretty close to polygamy to me. Only a man could think that was a reasonable suggestion.
Im pretty sure he was being funny

Polygamy?

I never mentioned marrying either of them - that would just be wrong.

I have been slamming Felger & Mazz (98.5 the Sports Hub) since the whole deflating thing started. Basically, they traded actual opinion for "trolling" and being contrarians. To the point, where, this Summer, when the conversation turned to Brady/Wells/Goodell, I'd give it 10 sec, then turn the station. But I have to give them credit. They are stepping up and taking their de-pantsing from the callers.

Ordinarily, when confronted about being wrong, they would deny, and when that didn't work, they'd say that the caller heard it wrong. Basically dissecting their own statement and blame a tense, preposition or emphasis on the wrong word, and THAT was why they were still right.

But for the last hr, they have been a shooting gallery for the callers. They have been owning up to the statements that they are being called on. But they are still trying to twist it into some sort of positive for themselves.

ETA: I wonder how the show The League will handle this?

It's a bit tiring to hear the constant accusations of cheating. There is no hard proof. I believe it was said that it was 'probable' that Brady knew of any under-inflation...probable. I truly believe that if he had known of any under-inflation of game balls, he would have taken a fine and been done with it. I like him, I truly do. But....I'm not blinded by the man and his skills. If there had been some hard proof of his knowledge and complicity, then I would have been on board with a deserving punishment. No one, not one single player, is above the 'law'.
But, nothing was proved, other than he probably knew. Would you send a man to the electric chair on a 'probably' charge? I doubt it. Tom Brady has always played fairly.....I have to think that being accused of being a cheater is what drove him to refuse to settle.

I'm a fan, but not one who fails to see shortcomings. I get tired of those that continue to beat their 'cheater' drums....when even other teams feel it's a stupid argument/assessment, it may be time to move on. Seriously......one game ball, slightly under-inflated. When replacement balls were brought in, the score went through the roof....many would have us believe that Brady felt that an under-inflated ball would provide better play. Better play was certainly not the case now, was it?? Nothing was proved (doubt there was anything to prove)...the NFL looks stupid. It's time to let it go.

My question about the "probable" is that as someone who gets paid 9 million dollars a year to do his job, his tenure in the league, and his ability, he should be an expert at holding/throwing a football. An expert would and should know that they were not inflated properly (a defensive player could tell after an interception). SO in my opinion he was either aware of the issue or does not know his job to well.

My question about the "probable" is that as someone who gets paid 9 million dollars a year to do his job, his tenure in the league, and his ability, he should be an expert at holding/throwing a football. An expert would and should know that they were not inflated properly (a defensive player could tell after an interception). SO in my opinion he was either aware of the issue or does not know his job to well.

Here you go..Jackson says he actually did not even know the ball was taken or that the controversy existed until he was being driven home from the team's charter plane after the Colts had arrived in Indianapolis."I wouldn't know how that could even be an advantage or a disadvantage," Jackson said. "I definitely wouldn't be able to tell if one ball had less pressure than another."

WHAT?!?!?! Do you believe in fairy tales?

BTW for those who say the judge didn't drop the suspension, because he thought Brady didn't do it, but because of the NFL's incompetence, they just had a lawyer on sports radio who said that 1) It wasn't the judge's job to say if Brady was innocent or not, and 2) In the judge's decision he calls it the "alleged" incident with alleged in quotes and the lawyer said that was the judge's way of saying he believes it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Here you go..Jackson says he actually did not even know the ball was taken or that the controversy existed until he was being driven home from the team's charter plane after the Colts had arrived in Indianapolis."I wouldn't know how that could even be an advantage or a disadvantage," Jackson said. "I definitely wouldn't be able to tell if one ball had less pressure than another."

Fair enough, but I still stand by the point that if he should be an expert in the field of football, so it is "probable" that he knew, I play soccer and you can tell when the ball doesn't have enough air, I know different sport but they both still have balls lol

WHAT?!?!?! Do you believe in fairy tales?

BTW for those who say the judge didn't drop the suspension, because he thought Brady didn't do it, but because of the NFL's incompetence, they just had a lawyer on sports radio who said that 1) It wasn't the judge's job to say if Brady was innocent or not, and 2) In the judge's decision he calls it the "alleged" incident with alleged in quotes and the lawyer said that was the judge's way if saying he believes it didn't happen.

Of course I believe in Fairy Tales!!!!

Fair enough, but I still stand by the point that if he should be an expert in the field of football, so it is "probable" that he knew, I play soccer and you can tell when the ball doesn't have enough air, I know different sport but they both still have balls lol

Of course I believe in Fairy Tales!!!!

Many of the balls were only slightly low. Slightly low on a freezing January night in NE and he should know? What about the refs then? Shouldnt they be held to the same standard?
Besides even if he could tell the balls were low, that doesnt mean he was part of a conspiracy to deflate them.

So, Brady liked to play the game with deflated balls. What's the problem? Clearly this decision should have been reversed. Who do they think they are trying to tell him what to do with his game balls.

Many of the balls were only slightly low. Slightly low on a freezing January night in NE and he should know? What about the refs then? Shouldnt they be held to the same standard?
Besides even if he could tell the balls were low, that doesnt mean he was part of a conspiracy to deflate them.

They should be held to the same standard, I never said any different. If he had any idea they were low, he should admit it and be accountable for his actions. Just because you know someone committed a crime, doesn't mean that you conspired with them to commit it, but the knowledge of it is guilt as well.

They should be held to the same standard, I never said any different. If he had any idea they were low, he should admit it and be accountable for his actions. Just because you know someone committed a crime, doesn't mean that you conspired with them to commit it, but the knowledge of it is guilt as well.

Knowing that the balls are low and knowing someone intentionally let air out of them are not the same thing though.

MickeySP, don't sweat the haters. Just enjoy the moment as I am and remember "Intercepted by Malcolm Butler"!!!

I still like going to Youtube & watching Seattle fans reaction to the last minute of play:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Im pretty sure he was being funny

Well I think HE thought he was funny. Good thing he can crack himself up:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It gets even better!! Goodell will not be at the banner raising, Gee I wonder why?!?:confused3:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Love they are gonna appeal - just keep spending those owners money.

Heck Bridget Moynihan(the poor woman scorned) just tweeted a Yippee!! She is very very bitter as you can tell :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Knowing that the balls are low and knowing someone intentionally let air out of them are not the same thing though.

Did I say it was? He is paid 9 million a year to play the game part of that is knowing the rules, IF he knew they were low, he was in the wrong. And yes I am aware that it is an IF, I do not know what he knew and would not care to guess, my point is that for someone in his position, he should be an expert at the game he plays and his equipment. A hockey player knows if his stick is different, a dentist would know if the equipment is off, etc

:rotfl2:OMG OMG OMG I just had the best laugh ever!!!

Goodell: I am appealing to uphold the integrity of the game.

OMG!!! I can barely breathe:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Did I say it was? He is paid 9 million a year to play the game part of that is knowing the rules, IF he knew they were low, he was in the wrong. And yes I am aware that it is an IF, I do not know what he knew and would not care to guess, my point is that for someone in his position, he should be an expert at the game he plays and his equipment. A hockey player knows if his stick is different, a dentist would know if the equipment is off, etc

The problem there is with the PSI you are talking the difference is less than the weight of a dollar bill. Heck I worked in bank at one time I wouldn't know if a stack of bills was missing one just be holding it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter