• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BoG February 25th Victory Thread!

Did you secure a BoG ADR today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they help book over chat feature??

Edit - they are not able to help over the Chat

Last edited:
:( still nothing for March 9/10 I'm still on the phone with tech support trying to fix my account... I can't believe this happened.:sad:

Got up at 5:55, logged in, and quickly got a 5 person ADR for April 22. My kids are thrilled.

ETA: The reservation showed up in MDE immediately, and I got the confirmation email within 5 minutes. Having read the whole thread, I'm wondering if I got in just before the 6 AM surge & outages.

Last edited:
Sigh. Been at it since 5am. Hoped to propose to my g/f on May 3rd at BOG, but looks like I'll have to settle for plan B. So frustrating. Got to the final screen like 5 times and then error's galore. =/

I do want to say how Happy I am for everyone who managed to get what they wanted! It was a long wait until the 25th

Scored one online at 6 a.m., but didn't get a confirmation number. I called at 7 a.m. and repeatedly got a busy signal. I finally got through and they explained that their system was being "updated" due to the high demand. I finally got a confirmation email with a number at 8:15. Kinda stressful!

Been trying all morning but no luck. Looks like the system is working fine as other places have reservations available for lunch, but no BOG. Looks like we'll just have to keep trying closer to May or put it on the list for next time...

Been trying online, on the phone and on the iPhone app since 7:00 AM EST. I was ready to give up but found another way...

I kept trying for lunch ADRs for 3 on 8/21 with zero luck. I then decided to try a different tack. I was able to snag three separate 1 person ADRs for 12:20, 12:30 and 12:35 using three different email addresses. I got all three confirmation numbers through the three email addresses. We'll simply show up together at 12:30 and ask to be seated together. :rolleyes1

There is more than one way to skin a Beast...

Martin

I am trying for 5/6 for a party of 3. Come on!!!!!

I am planning our first trip, and completely blinded by what to expect and how the overall process works. I am assuming I should continue trying multiple times a day to see if a reservation opens up? Is there a better way to attempt to score a reservation?

I'm not seeing your PM. It might be because I'm using my phone. I'll check on the computer at lunch.
I'm not sure but I think you need 10 posts to send/receive PMs. I would love to pick up one of your March 17th 2:20 reservations. We have a party of 5. If you could PM me when you have 10 posts that would be great! Thanks so much!

Didn't snag one! Tried for May 6th & 8th, nothing! Not a big deal. We ate there on our trip in Dec. 13'. I will keep trying though, hoping that one will open up.

Ok, that's weird.... I kept getting error messages at 5:55am EST this morning when trying to get a lunch BOG ADR. Tried a million times. Never made it to a confirmation page. Never got a confirmation email. Just logged in to MDE online and it shows two ADRs for BOG for me! I took a screenshot of the confirmation numbers. Should I be worried that I didn't get an email but it is in MDE? It seems that everyone else had issues with it showing up in MDE but they still got a confirmation email. Anyway, as long as I actually have the ADRs, I now have an extra one to give up for March 11th!

Ok, that's weird.... I kept getting error messages at 5:55am EST this morning when trying to get a lunch BOG ADR. Tried a million times. Never made it to a confirmation page. Never got a confirmation email. Just logged in to MDE online and it shows two ADRs for BOG for me! I took a screenshot of the confirmation numbers. Should I be worried that I didn't get an email but it is in MDE? It seems that everyone else had issues with it showing up in MDE but they still got a confirmation email. Anyway, as long as I actually have the ADRs, I now have an extra one to give up for March 11th!

This just happened to me. I decided to log in to my MDE to try and make reservations again and I noticed 1 of my selections stuck.... I never got email confirmation either. I am super happy about it but also frustrated because I was so annoyed all morning thinking we lost out... I resigned myself that I was SOL...

Just got resi on May 12th. Been trying since 4:00 MST. Just kept clicking the Find button and FINALLY it showed a time. Good luck to those still trying.

I am so mad! I was online at 6 and several times made it all the way to confirmation and then got the error message. Now I am on the phone, called a gazillion times and still cannot even get through. This is freakin ridiculous!

Same here. Had laptop, iPad & iPhone all going at same time, trying to get 1 ressie with 3 different date choices. Got me all the way to "confirm reservation" and then gave me an error. Tried calling at 7:00 tons of times & never got through.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Victory!!! It has been a kooky morning. I woke up at 4:50am TX time, thinking I was calling Disney about 5am to get a reservation. Got a recorded message: they didn't open till 7am. Got on line shortly after, saw two times; 11:30 and 1:30 pop up. When I clicked on those...was told to sign in/darn it, had forgotten to that first. I do not think it mattered/I think their site had crashed. Sure enough when I called again, was told they were having problems to call back later. BTW, I noticed earlier the still reads that they only offer Dinner reservations. Not sure if they updated it since. Anyway, I got a reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do not give up. I signed back in and the neatest thing happened. While I was doing the normal time check, I saw a small message just below that said to check: and a link to click on a time. I clicked and low and behold!!!! Frankly I have an odd time: 2:20PM. I am by no means complaining, just need to figure out when I need to show up for this time. Also, oddly it will be on the bring of Dinnertime. That might be kinda neat. I have Anna and Elsa from 3:30 to 4:20 (approx.) so a little scared we will be late for that. Tried going back on to alter/change time, no luck. I immediately got an email confirming after clicking on my credit card info. Hope I did everything right!! I kinda freaked out!!!! It asked for responsible party and showed the names of others members in my party. I don't think I clicked on anything (I am telling you I went blind), but clicked "next" till I got all the way to a confirmation number. I think I one point, I overlooked an "agreement" box you have to check. I am about to go back in and make sure I have a res. for all of my party. We will just eat a bigger breakfast that day and snack before lunch. So happy to get this! We have a first timer with us on this trip. Oh, the other thing I did not do is order my food in advance....again, was freaking/so need to see if I can go back and do that. Sorry, a little manic fr it all/after all I woke up before 5! Good luck to all!!!

I have locked this thread, too many requests for ADRs (which is not allowed)

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter