BoG February 25th Victory Thread!

Did you secure a BoG ADR today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleosix

Mouseketeer
The one and only "I Scored an ADR on February 25th" Thread!

If you are able to successfully complete an ADR please report back here to share your story.
Let us know if you booked online or via phone and which month.

I am cheering for each and everyone of you!

:tinker:I sure hope so because either way I am not going to sleep for the rest of the night... If I get a reservation at 3 am I'll be doing a little ditty and if I don't get one I'll be waiting till 4 to hit the phones and chances are I will not be a happy camper being on hold... eek! Here's to everyone's victory dance! Don't you feel like we are all a part of Disney history...

I just booked one for March 8th!!!!

ETA The lunch was not showing up on my computer then I tried with my ipad and voila!!! You may need to refresh your browsers to get the lunches to show up.

People are going to be very upset by this change in procedure/schedule. I wish we could somehow let everyone on here know that the ADR's opened up other than by posting. I hope everyone here gets an opportunity to make one.

dd
People are going to be very upset by this change in procedure/schedule. I wish we could somehow let everyone on here know that the ADR's opened up other than by posting. I hope everyone here gets an opportunity to make one.

ugh i can't even log into MDE.
this is nuts.
now i'm not gonna be able to sleep good cuz i want to get that ADR and i probably won't be able to until the phone lines open up at this rate.
and when i try to book it without signing into MDE first if won't show lunch times.

I agree! I checked just out of curiosity and it popped up, I have a feeling most people are gonna have a hard time in the morning cause there's already nothing coming up when I search it.

I booked a lunch for May 20th but have not received an email. Has anybody else gotten an email confirmation?

I couldn't log in via the website (still can't), but was able to get ADR through the MDE iPhone app. You may need to search a number of times to get any results though. I was able to get the time i wanted.

i was able to get the time i wanted on the app but it still said i could not log in to actually make the ADR.

SUCCESS!
it finally allowed me to log into the app and i scored a 10:45am lunch on april 15th.
well now i can go to bed feeling accomplished.

i feel so bad for everyone that went to bed.
i'm lucky i'm a night owl and hopped on here one more time before i was gonna go to bed "early" to get up at 6am.

Last edited:
Got mine for May 30 at noon. Got an email confirmation as well. Awesome! Kind of glad that they opened it sooner than 6 am. I was so afraid of the system not working in the morning. I am not a morning person and wouldn't have handled that well :badpc: Now all I need is the FTF package and I can live a normal life again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter