• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BoG February 25th Victory Thread!

Did you secure a BoG ADR today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update- The two reservations I made earlier and had email confirmations for just showed up in MDE app. Whew!

Score!! It took two hours to get it to go through, but I got a 2:20 reservation on March 16th. If you're stuck at the confirm page and getting an error message, keep hitting the 'Reserve' button and it will eventually confirm. Like I said, it took 2 hours of hitting that button for me, but it's done now. I've got an email and its showing up in the MDE app. Hallelujah!

Reactions: maa

phone reservation system is down as of 8:25am. I knew something was up when i only waited 20 minutes on hold. Good news for those of us trying to get a lunch ressie is that no one is able to make them right now and Im guessing that the online system is showing no availability right now for the same reason. I'll try back later.

Yay mine's now showing too!! Good luck everyone - hope you get it sorted once the system working again...

I tried three times to make a reservation (on a computer) and each time it errored out and never confirmed. I just looked on the app, and it shows a confirmation number there. I still have not received an email. I was really surprised - I thought I had struck out this morning.

I was able to get our reservations really quick it worked really well for me. Got an email confirmation right away, and showed up in MDE a bit later. Good Luck to all.

I woke up at 5:40am ready to make the lunch reservation. I just happened to check the BOG dining page and found out that the reservations were available. I was able to get the day and time we wanted and go back to bed for a little more sleep. I received an email conformation right away and it just now showed up under my MDE account.

Ok, worked for me too! I never got through on the phone. Kind of weird though -- Using the website, I got two lunch reservations (for different days) even though I never got an actual confirmation screen (I made it to the last step, but when I clicked the final "next" button it just kept telling me there was an error). Only got an email confirmation for one. Both reservations are showing up in MDE, though, with confirmation numbers!

I tried dozens of times starting at 6am to get reservations online, and reached that same error screen on the last step each time. I have no idea why these particular two went through. I wouldn't have known they went through except that I checked my email and was surprised to see one confirmation. Then I checked my MDE account, and two reservations/confirmations were there!

I am going to print/screenshot all this like crazy...

I tried and tried and tried this morning to get a BOG reservation and kept getting stuck on the "reserve now" page. I had to give up because I was going to work. Just logged into MDE and the reservation is there! Woohoo! Disney Magic!!

Well, the good news for people who weren't able to make a reservation before the system crashed is that we know there will be some reservations opening up. I accidentally made 2 extra reservations that I will be canceling once the system is working again. I'm sure I'm not the only one with reservations I don't need, so hopefully there will be plenty of reservations to go around!

I have all my reservations but now I have too many and can't can them any one with this issue?

I have all my reservations but now I have too many and can't can them any one with this issue?
I am having the same issue. I think we will have to wait for the reservation system to be working again before we can cancel the reservations we don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter