Black friday buddies 2010 unite! BACK FROM THE TRENCHES POST YOUR WAR STORIES!

YAAAHOOOO!!! I can't WAIT! I am so in! I would like some sort of a GPS, a laptop for my DS and hmmm....what else?:santa:

I will be watching for deals on Flip cameras for my three girls. I got a great deal on one last year for my niece from 6pm. Hoping for an equally great or better deal this year! :goodvibes

think this year I'm going to be in for purchasing a laptop/computer for either myself or for my oldest child.

Though, I will probably see if Best Buy has one that I can get early through my silver membership like we could do last year (I could call on Monday before black friday and purchase several of the black friday items)

FYI - Best Buy has some laptops on clearance now. Guess they are trying to thin inventory before Xmas starts shipping. They have Acer, Toshiba and Dell laptops for $299 (think Acer was even less) right now. These aren't in their ads. If you buy one there is also a deal for 1 year of virus protection at $17.99 (normally 49.99 for 1 year).

On another DIS thread I see where 6pm.com has Uggs for up to 50% off right now.

Happy Shopping! :)

I will be watching for deals on Flip cameras for my three girls. I got a great deal on one last year for my niece from 6pm. Hoping for an equally great or better deal this year! :goodvibes
I got a polaroid on BF for my daughter at target last year, $40 bucks. It's excellent./

I also am in need of a kid friendly netbook, e reader if my forty year old eyes can see it and a ds for my youngest.....

One of the biggest reasons I would love a Nook or other e reader is that you can select the font size! The Nook has several font sizes to choose from and a couple are really big so I do not have to squint or use my reading glasses.

If you have a Barnes and Noble near your or a Best Buy you can go into the store and actually check out one. I liked being able to go into the store and try one out. It is light-weight, has a great viewing screen and easy to use.

I am trying to hold off buying one until Christmas. I hope I can! I really hope B/N or Best Buy has a great deal on the Nook and accessories on Black Friday.

funny , how excited black friday shopping makes me. every year my mom says she is not gonna go next year and then at 3 am she is tapping her feet and waiting for me lol. good mother daughter bonding time;)

Laptop hunting for me, I want to replace mine (its two years old, but I would give it to my ma) and hunting for a digital picture frame (for mom to buy me for x-mas)

Yeah! I love BF. I'm looking for uggs for dd (I keep checking 6pm) iPod touch for ds, eliptical for me and maybe a gps and I'm sure I'll have something to get for dh.

Is it time for this already? :eek:

I think (not sure yet) that I'll be looking for ipods and maybe XBox Live.

think this year I'm going to be in for purchasing a laptop/computer for either myself or for my oldest child.

Though, I will probably see if Best Buy has one that I can get early through my silver membership like we could do last year (I could call on Monday before black friday and purchase several of the black friday items)

I hope they do that this year - I am silver this year and would love to be able to shop early.

Are you people crazy. This is 5 months away.

What :confused3 you've never heard of Christmas in July?

I'm hoping for a deal on a big screen tv for my new house and a blu ray DVD for the right price.

I hope they do that this year - I am silver this year and would love to be able to shop early.

What :confused3 you've never heard of Christmas in July?

I'm hoping for a deal on a big screen tv for my new house and a blu ray DVD for the right price.

July? I thought they would start in june this year.:lmao: Jo

I'm in!! I'm mainly looking for things for my DS (2 1/2 years) and DD (16 months). But if there are any deals that I can't pass up that will be great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter