Black friday buddies 2010 unite! BACK FROM THE TRENCHES POST YOUR WAR STORIES!

I love shopping Black Friday items online.
Many stores will have pre-holiday hours or let you shop earlier on Thursday. Orr they let you thrown your items in a Wish List, so everything is ready to go to check-out in the morning.

I'm not as hard core as some Black Friday shoppers - but this thread has been very helpful in the past. One tip - for Discover card users - they offer a lot of merchandise for your Discover bucks. I treated myself to an I touch last year and stood in line for other items Black Friday for family gifts instead of standing in line to score a good deal on an I touch. DH is always working and the kids are grown, so I'm a solo Black Friday shopper. Last year they even offered netbooks - I haven't checked their merchandise listings for a few months.

Yahoo my favorite holiday. This year looking for iPod Touch, DSi, legos, and DS games. I can't wait for the first ad to be posted. :lovestruc

I'm ready for Black Friday 2010

I'm not. I love summer too much and can't stand winter. Black Friday means the beginning of the too long winter months.

That said...I'm in. :santa: A lot depends on where we spend Thanksgiving this year. Right now, I think we are spending it at home. BF would be the cheapest if we stay home. About half the time, we spend it with my in-laws in Tennessee. Sales tax there is 2 1/2% higher than here.

I also am in need of a kid friendly netbook, e reader if my forty year old eyes can see it and a ds for my youngest.....

Black Friday is my favorite day of the year!!! I can't wait!!!! Not really sure what I will be looking for yet!

:goodvibes

Yay BF! No rumors yet... no list yet!! WOW am I slacking or what?! :lmao:

Last year was the first holiday season with DBF who is as avid a bargain hunter as I am. It was a blast trying to find the deals together, scouring ads and all :rotfl2:

Unfortunately (or fortunately for most), Hanukkah starts a few days after Thanksgiving this year so some deals MAY be earlier this year because a portion of the gift buying will have to be done earlier in the holiday season (I know it's a small portion but it's still a portion).

I buy most of my own entertainment during the holiday season so my list (for me) includes wii games (I don't buy any the rest of the year :rotfl: ), an ebook reader, and possibly an ipod touch 32gb

DBF will be on the hunt for cheap blurays for his collection

Hmmm, this thread has got me thinking now.

Blue Ray Player is probably high on our list.

I have no clue what will be on my list this year, but I am thinking a handheld game system for my older grandson and wii games. For my younger grandson I am clueless at this point.

For my daughter and son in law I may get a front load washer, if there is a goo sale.

Wahoo my favorite day of the year. Im on the hunt for Dsi bargins for my DD. She has the leapster, but Im thinking she might be old enough for a change. Also the new games, Epic Mickey and Rock band 3. Also need a new RB guitar for hubbykins might just do that on ebay now before the holidays. This year Santa is bringing alot of stuff for our Disney spring trip :)

I'm not a black friday shopper, but seeing this thread reminded me that I need to make sure that my parents have their hotel booked. They fly out of BUF early in the morning the day after Black Friday, and the hotels will be jammed with cross border shoppers.

i'm in!

I'll be looking for PJ's for the kids, a Blue Ray, Blue Ray movies, and 3 tv's! I would also like a front loader washer and a threadmill, if I have the money and they have an awesome deal.

Yipee!! I can't wait !! :woohoo:

This year I am on the lookout for a new laptop, digital camera, dvd & blu ray deals and games for the wii and ds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter