Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, we cant wait to see pics of the new outfits! I am not sure on getting the castle package for my will be 3 yr old. We did this before with my dd 9 at the time, and we did the outfit, but I saw others I liked better purchased elsewhere. I would REALLY love to do the whole pkg, but as of now, I am not crazy about the outfits.

Dana

My dd will be 9 when we go & I am thinking of gettint the Crown package - this may be a funny question but do you tip when it is done?

Thanks for any advice:)

When you do the "Castle" pkg everything is rung up seperately. so say you do cinderella, Dress 64.95 shoes 28.00 wand 18.00 crown 18.00 hair, makeup, nails 49.95 and photopackage 29.95. This is how it will list on your reciept. If you dont want something then it will not be charged.

Thanks you thats what I thought!

I will take them!!!!! I cant wait to see the new dresses. I am leaving in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the white dress I talked about has been pulled at DTD local as well due to poor quality. sorry ladies.:sad:

Okay, I have to ask. Do you think the new dresses are made better than the previous dresses. Also is the material less scratchy and hard as the previous material was. What about the Jasmine outfit. Is the material a little thicker, what does it look like?

sorry for all the questions, and I hope no one takes this as me bashing the older dresses. I really did think they were cute, just too scratchy for my dd.

I have enjoyed looking at all of the pretty princesses on this thread.

I booked both of my DDs for June 23rd. We're really excited!! :lovestruc

Oh NO, I just had a thought??? Are they changing the accessories too?? I wanted to get a pair of some of the flip flops they sell, DD LOVES THEM!!

Pics please please please, we are going in August and I am dying to see the dresses, I also hope those jeweled flip flops are still there, DD loves them tool

Hi- Just got back from our trip! We took our 4yr old to the castle location and did the castle package for her. Appt. scheduled for 9 (side note- take advantage of being in park early and get photopass to do pics of family with castle behind before streets filled- they turned out so much cuter!)- BBB running about 15-20 min behind.
Still old style dresses at BBB (5/7), but by end of our trip we did see the new Ariel one at the Emporium, and it's gorgeous! Also, if your daughter wants the gloves that match the dresses or any accessory other than shoes, crown and wand, pick them up ahead of time! Our daughter had her heart set on gloves and we couldn't get them at bbb like I thought! Jeweled flip flops were still there- by the end of the day they did leave some blisters though so bring a few bandaids just in case!!!
Had the pics done and prints made, but also had added to photopass.
For all those having problems getting CRT bfast reservations- when we were finished and paying at bbb, they asked us, and had been asking everyone else if they wanted to go over to bfast because CRT had availability. So- there's hope for those still trying for that breakfast!

Okay, I have to ask. Do you think the new dresses are made better than the previous dresses. Also is the material less scratchy and hard as the previous material was. What about the Jasmine outfit. Is the material a little thicker, what does it look like?

sorry for all the questions, and I hope no one takes this as me bashing the older dresses. I really did think they were cute, just too scratchy for my dd.

The dresses are supposed to be less scratchy than the old dresses. Tinks new dress is still if not more scratchy in my opinion. Jasmines new outfit I have not seen yet so cant comment. Please remember that when the BBB opened the dresses we had were not made to be worn everyday. It took 2 years of the BBB and complaints from out loyal fans to change things. I do hope the new dresses will be a better wear for our DP. I hope this helps some.

Oh NO, I just had a thought??? Are they changing the accessories too?? I wanted to get a pair of some of the flip flops they sell, DD LOVES THEM!!

The shoes will be changing as well. The jeweled flip flops in gold and silver will be the staples. The purple and green will be d/c as they sell out. But yes aurora, ariel, and tink will get new shoes soon as well. The crowns and wands are supposed to stay the same at least for now.

My DD has a res. at BBB for May 26th at 8:10 am. I was curious how long this takes? She will be getting the castle package.

My hopes are to be able to see the rope drop and possibly get to see or do something "extra" special;) like wake up tink.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if this is one of the new dresses or not, I am asking if it is. Is this a pic of the new Ariel dress you can find at BBB????? Those of you that have been to see the new dresses? Is this it???
ariel.jpg
[/IMG]

Does anyone know where you can find the barrettes if not the same ones, similar to the one's used at BBB that are the mickey heads? I want to use them in my Flower girls hair for my wedding? TIA

My DD has a res. at BBB for May 26th at 8:10 am. I was curious how long this takes? She will be getting the castle package.

My hopes are to be able to see the rope drop and possibly get to see or do something "extra" special;) like wake up tink.

OUr appt was for 8:05 last week and we were out of there in about a 1/2 hour. BUT, we tried to get out for rope drop and there's just no way to get OUT of the park because the people are packed in so tightly to get in. So we walked up the train platform and watched it from the backside. Then we hurried down when they were finished and DD was able to meet several characters and they were leaving the train station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter