Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing the pictures. All the little girls look so cute. I can't wait for our appointment next week.

Hi,
Bringing my twin 6 yr old daughters in January. My questions are specific to the new BBB in the castle.

I notice that many of the girls have buns and small tiaras or hair extensions.
Are these included in the package price or are they an additional fee?

From what I have read, there is a photopass opportunity. Is this right at the BBB or somewhere else in the magic kingdom.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at the middle of the road package that is around $50. Will probably bring our own dresses.

Thanks
Wendy

Hi,
Bringing my twin 6 yr old daughters in January. My questions are specific to the new BBB in the castle.

Are these included in the package price or are they an additional fee?

From what I have read, there is a photopass opportunity. Is this right at the BBB or somewhere else in the magic kingdom.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at the middle of the road package that is around $50. Will probably bring our own dresses.

Thanks
Wendy
We brought our tiara and dress from home. We purchased them at Walmart before we left. The hair extension was from the BBB at downtown disney. We took it from the store and when we went to pay we told them not to forget to charge us for it and they said it was included in the price. We also did the middle package. I don't know about the photopass place. We are going next week so I would also like to know.

We did the castle pkg (the big one) at the BBB in the castle. It included the jasmine dress, wand, tiara, shoes, extensions, make-up and the photo pkg. Our total pkg was $192 (I think - I had disney rewards points for 150 of it). There are photopass guys in BBB and then you go down to exposition hall and take pictures in a studio setting. Then you get to choose an 8x10 and 4 4x6s that they put in a special BBB folder for you. All of the pics are on your photopass card.

Hope this helps.

the little tiara comes w/ the fairytale princess or bun hair style the other two hair styles you can get it w/ them for an additional 10 dollars or you can bring one w/ you from home. the photopass location in the magic kingdom is in the front at exposition hall. Have a great time.

Are these included in the package price or are they an additional fee? They are included if you pick the hair style that has them. If not, you can add them. The tiara is $10 to add.

From what I have read, there is a photopass opportunity. Is this right at the BBB or somewhere else in the magic kingdom. As a pp said, it's at Exposition Hall (by Tony's)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at the middle of the road package that is around $50. Will probably bring our own dresses. I brought my own outfits and had the $49.95 package. I had no problems with getting their pictures taken or anything. It works out very well.

We had some great pictures done while the makeover was being done. We never did the photoshoot but I got great pictures of her during the makeover.
We also did the hair and nails package and brought a dress and crown from home.

Here are some pics of our BBB experiences that I have been talking about. The Tink is my favorite!!! We got our photopass Cd today and the pictures are AWSOME!! We had a great time at the BBB and would definatly recommend it to everyone. This is my first time posting pics, so let me know if it worked.

image132.jpg

image501.jpg

image498.jpg

we as well did the middle of the road package for the Cinderella one, and the lowest package for Tink. We had no problems doing the photoshoot and loved it. They just added them onto our photopass at no charge no questions asked. In fact they told us we could come back later if we wanted to all wear matching shirts for a family pic.

We just got back from doing BBB at MK at 8:05am. There were photopass people out when we got done. (Most of the pictures are missing from my photopass card so we're waiting for a response from our email we sent to customer service :headache: ) Hopefully they find them. Here's a couple that we have
sliide2.jpg

slideshow1.jpg

Is that Tink dress the one bought at WDW? or where??? I love it!!!! YOur daughter is soooooo adorable.

We are going In Sept. and daughter wants to be tink. I like the fact that it is a short sleeve, short dress, not long and long sleeves like some I have seen.I am sooooo excited.

I bought that Tink dress and wings at the Disney Store. The wings even light up, so it was pretty neat at night. They do have at tink dress at Disney, but my personal opinion is that it was not as cute or as well made. It was also a lot more scratchy than the one we bought.

The above Tink dress is also a onesie so you don't have to worry about undies showing or anything like that. It's all one piece, and the snaps don't seem to be too hard for the girls to undo. My dd is potty trained and has been for quite some time and no problems undoing the onesie part when she needed to.

I originally wan't going to buy her that dress, just wait and see what there was in Disney, but I was glad I did. It ended up being my favorite dress on her, and hers as well since it is nice and cool and comfy to wear.

I bought that Tink dress and wings at the Disney Store. The wings even light up, so it was pretty neat at night. They do have at tink dress at Disney, but my personal opinion is that it was not as cute or as well made. It was also a lot more scratchy than the one we bought.

The above Tink dress is also a onesie so you don't have to worry about undies showing or anything like that. It's all one piece, and the snaps don't seem to be too hard for the girls to undo. My dd is potty trained and has been for quite some time and no problems undoing the onesie part when she needed to.

I originally wan't going to buy her that dress, just wait and see what there was in Disney, but I was glad I did. It ended up being my favorite dress on her, and hers as well since it is nice and cool and comfy to wear.
I like this Tink dress way better than the one we got at BBB, my DD wings kept falling off and she said it was not comfortable. This time I am going to purchase the outfits ahead at the Disney store also. So those wings light up huh??? That is TOTALLY COOL! We may have to get some, lol.

Dana

Thanks:flower3: I just saw it at Disneyshopping.com!!! Its sooooo pretty. Thanks again

I do have to admit that that tink dress is really cute! Makes me wish they made some for "big kids" LOL!

New dresses are starting to pop up at MK! We just got a new Tink and a new Snow White. Sorry, I don't have pictures yet. I was also recently at DL, and they had new Jasmine and Aurora dresses too. I assume we'll get them next. They are replacing the older ones. The Ariel wedding dress is gone and a beautiful new aqua Ariel dress is out, but we don't yet have it at the BBB. It looks like the dress Ariel wears when she appears at the Norway princess meals.

New dresses are starting to pop up at MK! We just got a new Tink and a new Snow White. Sorry, I don't have pictures yet. I was also recently at DL, and they had new Jasmine and Aurora dresses too. I assume we'll get them next. They are replacing the older ones. The Ariel wedding dress is gone and a beautiful new aqua Ariel dress is out, but we don't yet have it at the BBB. It looks like the dress Ariel wears when she appears at the Norway princess meals.

Oh please, oh please show us the new dresses! :worship:

Seriously, can't wait to see them. I am spending my time waiting for Nov. park hours and any diversion at this point is welcome!!!!

Dying to see the dresses! Can you tell me how the Aurora dress has changed? DD thinks thats which one she wants, and don't know if I should go ahead and get the one that is out right now or wait for the new?

Also, any change with the Cindy dress? DD loves cindy but not the dress.

Oh please, oh please show us the new dresses! :worship:

Seriously, can't wait to see them. I am spending my time waiting for Nov. park hours and any diversion at this point is welcome!!!!

I'll try to get a picture of them some time this week!

I'm trying to remember the new Aurora dress from DL...I know it actually had little straps to hold up the sleeves. The old ones are always falling off the little girls' shoulders. The fabric looked nicer too.

The new Snow White dress has a lacey collar, more detailing on the bodice and sleeves, and has a design on the skirt rather than all over sparkles. It seems to be really popular- I'm suddenly seeing more Snow Whites than before. The new Tink is a brighter shade of green and is designed to look more like leaves. It has a bubble skirt and is no longer a leotard like the old one, so if you choose it, you might want some shorts underneath as it's a bit short!

No new Cindy dress has surfaced yet, but rumor is that all the princesses are getting new dresses. DL had both the current Cindy dress and a new long sleeved one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter