Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also love to see the new Snow White dress! I remember seeing one in the little shop in MK outside the Snow White ride and loving it (even though I'm not a Snow White fan) - but I haven't see any pictures that look like this dress I remember seeing.

Someone! pictures!

I'm really anxious to see these dresses, too! We were just there last week but I didn't pay much attention to them. We got DD's Belle dress online and it was beautiful! And though I've never been a SW fan, I saw a couple of beautiful gowns on little girls while we were there. May have been the new gowns???

I'll try to get a picture of them some time this week!

I'm trying to remember the new Aurora dress from DL...I know it actually had little straps to hold up the sleeves. The old ones are always falling off the little girls' shoulders. The fabric looked nicer too.

The new Snow White dress has a lacey collar, more detailing on the bodice and sleeves, and has a design on the skirt rather than all over sparkles. It seems to be really popular- I'm suddenly seeing more Snow Whites than before. The new Tink is a brighter shade of green and is designed to look more like leaves. It has a bubble skirt and is no longer a leotard like the old one, so if you choose it, you might want some shorts underneath as it's a bit short!

No new Cindy dress has surfaced yet, but rumor is that all the princesses are getting new dresses. DL had both the current Cindy dress and a new long sleeved one.

YES ANGIBELLE IS RIGHT!!! THE NEW DRESSES ARE IN AND THE BBB NOW HAS THEM. WE HAVE THE NEW TINK, SNOW WHITE, ARIEL AND A PRINCESS DRESS THAT HAS CINDY, BELLE AND AURORA ON THE FRONT EMBLEM. THE PRINCESS DRESS IS ALL WHITE AND CAN BE WORN WITH CINDY, BELLE OR AURORA SHOES AND CROWN. NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS DRESS WILL LAST THOUGH THE STICHING ON THIS DRESS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. I WILL TELL YOU IF THEY PULL THIS DRESS. ALL THE DRESSES WILL BE REPLACED IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS.

Thanks for the information!! :thumbsup2 Do you happen to know the cost of these new dresses?? Also, do the girls get to keep a little bag or something when they're done? I've seen numerous pictures of little girls at the BBB with a pink bag. Thanks! :goodvibes

As for the pink bag, yes, they put the comb in there (don't know why they tell you to bring your own when they have one there that they send home!), the leftover makeup tray, and extra face adornments, plus extra nails if they opt for the fake nails. I don't know about nail polish.

I don't know about nail polish.

The nail polish goes in too. In fact, they gave them both colors not just the one that they chose. My kids were just as excited about their pink bag as they were about their makeover itself. lol

As for the pink bag, yes, they put the comb in there (don't know why they tell you to bring your own when they have one there that they send home!), the leftover makeup tray, and extra face adornments, plus extra nails if they opt for the fake nails. I don't know about nail polish.

We got 2 things of the nail polish in our bag with the other stuff.

Thanks for the information!! :thumbsup2 Do you happen to know the cost of these new dresses?? Also, do the girls get to keep a little bag or something when they're done? I've seen numerous pictures of little girls at the BBB with a pink bag. Thanks! :goodvibes

yes, the prices for ariel, snow white and tinkerbelle are 64.95. the price for the white princess dress is a deluxe dress and that is 85.00. this dress is very steep in price and as I said I dont think this dress will be available long at all.

Are they in the process of replacing the dresses now? We have appts set up for 05/26 at the MK BBB and I am hoping they have them up by then.
F.G.I.T. - do you think they white princess deluxe won't last because it will be popular or because the quality is not as good?

9 more days till our trip!!! :cool1:

Are they in the process of replacing the dresses now? We have appts set up for 05/26 at the MK BBB and I am hoping they have them up by then.
F.G.I.T. - do you think they white princess deluxe won't last because it will be popular or because the quality is not as good?

9 more days till our trip!!! :cool1:

The quality is not good. While I was there on tues. 4DM bought the dress and all 4 brought them back. I spoke with someone and she said it might be d/c by the end of this week. They are beautiful dresses with the "poofy" factor but not that well put toghether.

The quality is not good. While I was there on tues. 4DM bought the dress and all 4 brought them back. I spoke with someone and she said it might be d/c by the end of this week. They are beautiful dresses with the "poofy" factor but not that well put toghether.

Thanks for the info! :disrocks:

We are going next month and I am doing the big package for both of my daughters is it a set amount or is everything seperate and depending on what they pick is more? Last time we went I just did the small package but would like to know how much to expect. I think they want to be Tink and Cinderella.

YES ANGIBELLE IS RIGHT!!! THE NEW DRESSES ARE IN AND THE BBB NOW HAS THEM. WE HAVE THE NEW TINK, SNOW WHITE, ARIEL AND A PRINCESS DRESS THAT HAS CINDY, BELLE AND AURORA ON THE FRONT EMBLEM. THE PRINCESS DRESS IS ALL WHITE AND CAN BE WORN WITH CINDY, BELLE OR AURORA SHOES AND CROWN. NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS DRESS WILL LAST THOUGH THE STICHING ON THIS DRESS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. I WILL TELL YOU IF THEY PULL THIS DRESS. ALL THE DRESSES WILL BE REPLACED IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS.

Thanks for the info! We are going in August and we love Ariel. What does the new Ariel dress look like?

Thanks for the info! We are going in August and we love Ariel. What does the new Ariel dress look like?

The new ariel dress is seafoam green. It has short sleeves that are trimmed in silver lace/eyelet. Its ankle lengh and has a light seafoam green tutle over the main green skirt. The bodice also has trim of silver eyelet/lace on it. Its a VERY BEAUTIFUL dress. I thought it was a deluxe dress when I first saw it. You WILL LOVE it.:cutie:

We are going next month and I am doing the big package for both of my daughters is it a set amount or is everything seperate and depending on what they pick is more? Last time we went I just did the small package but would like to know how much to expect. I think they want to be Tink and Cinderella.

When you do the "Castle" pkg everything is rung up seperately. so say you do cinderella, Dress 64.95 shoes 28.00 wand 18.00 crown 18.00 hair, makeup, nails 49.95 and photopackage 29.95. This is how it will list on your reciept. If you dont want something then it will not be charged.

The castle BBB has already pulled the white dress off the shelves due to poor quality.

Any FGIT working on THIS MONDAY?? (May 19th) We have an appointment at the Castle in the morning! I would love to have a DIS member do my daughter!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I will take photos of the new dresses if they are up when I am there everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter