Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where you can find the barrettes if not the same ones, similar to the one's used at BBB that are the mickey heads? I want to use them in my Flower girls hair for my wedding? TIA

We saw them just about everywhere on our last trip just a few weeks ago. They were just outside the BBB in DTD, at the Pop Cent. gift shop, GF gift shop, and basically anywhere the dresses were sold. They were $10.

If you want them and aren't going to disney or need them before hand you can call the Disney merchandising # and they can ship them to you.

I totally wish I could do that! That would have been so awesome if they had that when I was younger.

You can do that!! You can be a big princess!! I was! TWICE!!

meprincess.jpg

bbb1.jpg

If you go to the Downtown Disney BBB location and choose the castle package, where do they take your picture portraits? I hear people talking of the MK BBB where they get pictures in the rose garden, etc. Where do you get your pics taken for DDD location? Also, is it better to have an earlier appt. versus later or does it really matter and is all about your preference?

If you go to the Downtown Disney BBB location and choose the castle package, where do they take your picture portraits? I hear people talking of the MK BBB where they get pictures in the rose garden, etc. Where do you get your pics taken for DDD location? Also, is it better to have an earlier appt. versus later or does it really matter and is all about your preference?

The DTD the pictures are taken in a photo studio which is located right next to mickey's sports store. The pictures come out really cute.

This thread is so fun! I can't wait to book this for my litte girl next week! :cheer2:

I am really hoping to get into the one in the Castle!

I did want to mention I called them today and i ahd to check to see if the makeup was safe for my daughter since she has Celiac and yippee it is gluten free! Sounds silly but any mom's out there with kids with Celiac or allergies you would know how exciting this is!

I love that so many adults are doing it too I am so tempted ut I think I will stick with my Mickey/minnie ears::MinnieMo :earsboy:

I took my DD5 to BBB for her birthday on May 14th. Everything worked out good and she loved it. We did the coach package with only hair and nails. I brought the dress from home to save money. She chose the fairytale princess look. Here are some pics:

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

We were told to get an early appt and we got the first one at DTD on the day we went. BOY were we glad! We were there just about 45 mins (takes my dd forever to pick anything out, lol) and there was a line of princesses waiting to get into their appts.

Have a GREAT time and post pics!
Dana

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if this is one of the new dresses or not, I am asking if it is. Is this a pic of the new Ariel dress you can find at BBB????? Those of you that have been to see the new dresses? Is this it???
ariel.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes. That is the new ariel dress.

The dresses are supposed to be less scratchy than the old dresses. Tinks new dress is still if not more scratchy in my opinion. Jasmines new outfit I have not seen yet so cant comment. Please remember that when the BBB opened the dresses we had were not made to be worn everyday. It took 2 years of the BBB and complaints from out loyal fans to change things. I do hope the new dresses will be a better wear for our DP. I hope this helps some.

Thanks so much for your help and honesty. Like I said, I really do like the looks of the BBB dresses, I just can't spend the money on it knowing my dd won't wear it because it's too scratchy. Everything else about the BBB I LOVE...and so did my dd. We will definatly be returning next time we come.

This thread is so fun! I can't wait to book this for my litte girl next week! :cheer2:

I am really hoping to get into the one in the Castle!

I did want to mention I called them today and i ahd to check to see if the makeup was safe for my daughter since she has Celiac and yippee it is gluten free! Sounds silly but any mom's out there with kids with Celiac or allergies you would know how exciting this is!

I love that so many adults are doing it too I am so tempted ut I think I will stick with my Mickey/minnie ears::MinnieMo :earsboy:

Another GREAT thing abou the make-up is that it comes off very easily. With just water and a wash cloth. Also no staining the clothes!!! Trust me my 3 yr old dd and our little neighbor girl got into it the other day and it was everywhere!!! They had a great time apparently!! It washed right off and was sooo easy to clean up. THANKS BBB for making this makeup easy on the parents!!

I can't wait to see the new Dresses... Or ist it only a New Ariel dress since the other one was pulled??

Does anyone know who early the buses start running? We have an 8am appointment and I'm trying to decide how early we should get there??

all these pics look so great. my little girl can't wait to be transformed into a princess. However she is already having a difficult time picking her princess dress..lol

I really think BBB is a good idea but sadly my youngest DD wont be old enough for our tyrip in July. So my plan is to do the girls hair and nails myself, I found some pixie dust at Sallys. Plus the youngest wants to go as Minnie Mouse one day.

I can't wait to see the new Dresses... Or ist it only a New Ariel dress since the other one was pulled??

Does anyone know who early the buses start running? We have an 8am appointment and I'm trying to decide how early we should get there??

No, The new dresses we have so far are ariel and snow white. Once again all dresses will be replaces with new ones so look out for them. I think the buses start running at around 6:00am.

OK I have to admit I didn't look through all the pages, just too many, but does anyone have any pics of the boys styles? Going in Aug w/DSx2 and considering this or the barber shop someone wrote about on pg 1

I really think BBB is a good idea but sadly my youngest DD wont be old enough for our tyrip in July. So my plan is to do the girls hair and nails myself, I found some pixie dust at Sallys. Plus the youngest wants to go as Minnie Mouse one day.

Have you thought about taking them to the babershop they will do your two year olds hair and I have seen several girls pics that have had it done and its cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!