Best MNSSHP Party Costumes- The DIS Awards!

MonkeyDishwasher

<font color=teal>Yes!!! I got the first non-topic
So I'm interested to hear what people go as this year to the parties. We went on 9/18, and while our costumes were pretty amazing and seemed to garner a bit of attention, I wanna hear what you've all seen!

My personal favorites from the 18th-
-Tron Guy (as we called him), complete with light circle!
-Agent P
-An amazing little 6 year old dressed as the Queen of Hearts was giving the BEST attitude faces for every picture taken of her!
-Drag Ke$ha

And of course our own costumes, but I'd rather see if we get nominated by anyone else ;) So what are the best you've seen??

We were there the 18th too! What were you dressed as? We did see the Tron guy--that was pretty cool. I also saw two girls dressed as Anastasia and Drizella--they had great costumes! We saw a couple of good Cruellas and the whole group of Smurfs were cute too!

We were there on 9/18 too!
My daughter (The little Mad Hatter girl) was dancing next to the little Queen of Hearts at the last Street Party and she was AWESOME. Had the evil glare down pat!
I also really liked the Three Good Fairies (Flora, Fauna and Merryweather) with light up wings.

i was there on 9/14 and due to getting stuck on splash mountain, we were there again on 9/18

the best costumes i saw on 9/14 were while waiting on line for donald and daisy...the family in front of us had 4 kids...the 2 older daughters were the evil step sisters, and the younger twin boy and girl were prince charming and cinderella...
i thought it was such a clever idea! i wish i had taken a picture....

i didn't see any of the costumes mentioned below on 9/18 though, i wish i had...the only ones i remember are seeing mr and mrs potato head....

we were there on the 18th too! we saw tron guy! We were dressed as Spiderwoman, Venom Spiderman, and Batgirl. We saw a lot of cool costumes. I really liked the Mario, Luigi, and the mushroom kid. We also saw Ke$ha a few times throughout the night!

My mom and I were there on the 18th too (it was our first MNNSHP)! We were dressed as mouseketeers. I really liked the Wilma, Pebbles, and Fred costume. I saw a lot of Mario and Luigi costumes. Miss Piggy costume was great too! I loved the three godmothers-we had to stop and stare for a while to figure out if they were the real godmothers!! :lmao:

My mom and I were there on the 18th too (it was our first MNNSHP)! We were dressed as mouseketeers. I really liked the Wilma, Pebbles, and Fred costume. I saw a lot of Mario and Luigi costumes. Miss Piggy costume was great too! I loved the three godmothers-we had to stop and stare for a while to figure out if they were the real godmothers!! :lmao:

HEHEHE that was us! We went on the 14th and 18th. Talk about a blast! Our daughter picks out our costumes each year and she wouldn't take no for the Flintstones. I'm so glad we did! CMs loved the outfits and a few teased us that we were at the wrong park.

Here's a pic of us:
100_2334.jpg

Haven't gone this year yet but last year I saw the best ever Ursula. She was amazing and all these kids were trying to get pictures with her.

I'm going on October 1st, and I'm dressing up like one of the people from Haunted Mansion, or the ghost dancers in the parade. Hopefully I won't be too scary since there will be an 18 month old in our party! :scared1:

Those godmothers were great. we actually walked up to a Princess Tiana for a second only to figure out it was just a party-goer in a costume.:rotfl2:

HEHEHE that was us! We went on the 14th and 18th. Talk about a blast! Our daughter picks out our costumes each year and she wouldn't take no for the Flintstones. I'm so glad we did! CMs loved the outfits and a few teased us that we were at the wrong park.

Here's a pic of us:
100_2334.jpg

How funny! Loved your costumes. I think we were behind you on HM.

We're going to the October 1 party and my ds11 wanted something comfy, pretty much like wearing regular clothes so he decided to be a "Price is Right" contestant. We made a yellow nametag and a t-shirt that says, "Have your pet spayed or neutered!?!" with a picture of a VERY worried Pluto. :lmao:

We're going to the October 1 party and my ds11 wanted something comfy, pretty much like wearing regular clothes so he decided to be a "Price is Right" contestant. We made a yellow nametag and a t-shirt that says, "Have your pet spayed or neutered!?!" with a picture of a VERY worried Pluto. :lmao:

Oh my gosh! How cute!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of us:
100_2334.jpg

That is awesome. We were at the 9/14 party and while we were waiting in line for a Photopass Photographer there were some couples in front of us. A foursome went as Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty and they all looked exactly like them. Also there was an older gentleman who was also with the Flinstones group that I didn't notice until my DH said in kind of a loud voice so everyone could here...."I think we found Waldo" :rotfl:. His costume was great, sorry I didn't get a picture of him because he was Waldo to the T.

I love this thread, but I would love to see more pictures. We normally go for the party, but this year we were unable to make the trip so I am living it through the boards. We will definitely be there next year.

Good Lord!

We were there on the 18th also.

We were dancing with the Queen of Hearts girl during the afternoon Parade...The MAd Hatter was was dancing on the float right in front of us...The Queen would Glare at him and the HAtter would make a face. It was an excellent costume.

Also saw Tron Dude, Plattpus Guy and the Flintstones. I think our Favorite was a Little Girl Dressed up like Velma from Scooby Doo...Little Chick looked just like her.

I was dressed in a Full on Toga...the Wife was a Mousekteer.

Truely a Great Party on the 18th. Low number of people...lots time in an almost empty park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter