Best MNSSHP Party Costumes- The DIS Awards!

We went to the Thursday October 7th party. My Aunt's costume was the best! She was Pinnochio before he turned into a boy! People we didn't know were asking to have their pictures taken with her and disney cast members were commenting to us how much they loved her costume. Great Party! We had such a blast!

21831660000.jpg

Wow! I am so glad that another female was Pinocchio this year! I made my Pinocchio costume, I was Pinocchio after he was a real boy. The Cast Members made a huge deal over it and I had several people ask to take my picture or just take it without asking lol. I will get my fiance to post a picture soon.

I saw a family dressed as Phineas, Ferb, and Candace on 10/29. They were SO cute. They had HUGE heads. I also saw Waldo :) There was also a guy dressed as Alice and i'm assuming his female friends as Tweedledum and Tweedledee, lol. My brother saw the bananas, but somehow I missed them. I saw a bunch of Harry Potters, Ron Weasleys, Malfoy, and even a Snape and Voldermort.

Lots of great costumes! :)

Hey Yo Gabba Gabba, I saw you! We also loved the bowling pins on 10/31. They were really original. My DD went as Pippi Longstocking. She was so excited that the characters in the parade took the time to notice her. I think it was th emost exciting day of her life.

I think my favorite was a little shark with some legs hanging out the mouth! I can't remember the date of our party... 9/21 maybe?

I wanted the girls to be comfortable so I dressed them in black t's and biker shorts and let them pick their face paintings. I think my little goofy was cute!

IMG_7848.jpg

So this is a bit late...sorry.

I was at MNSSHP on November 1 celebrating my 40th birthday. Here I am as Snow White.

snowwhite.jpg

This was my second MNSSHP but first time dressing up. Waiting for my photopass CD to arrive because the 7 dwarfs were there and I of course had my photo taken with them!!

Gina

I enjoyed looking at everyone's costumes here on this thread as well as when DD12 and I were at MNSSHP for our first time.

Liked it so much that I am all ready planning to go next year and thinking of what I am going to dress up as.

So this is a bit late...sorry.

I was at MNSSHP on November 1 celebrating my 40th birthday. Here I am as Snow White.

snowwhite.jpg

This was my second MNSSHP but first time dressing up. Waiting for my photopass CD to arrive because the 7 dwarfs were there and I of course had my photo taken with them!!

Gina

You make a beautiful snow white! And congratulations on your 40th Birthday!!!! Although you look half your age lol :bday:

You make a beautiful snow white! And congratulations on your 40th Birthday!!!! Although you look half your age lol :bday:

Awe, thanks!! That is so sweet of you. I certainly don't act my age :rolleyes1!

It was fun to dress up and I am so glad that I did it. Wish I could turn back the clock and be Snow White at Disney when I was younger and thinner.

Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter