Best MNSSHP Party Costumes- The DIS Awards!

We were also there 9/18..WOW! a lot of Diser's that night. We were right in front of the girls dressed as Anastacia and Drizella...when they met the REAL Anastacia and Drizella here are some photos. They said I could take them....they were very sweet girls, and perfect in their roles. Sorry i don't know how to resize. THEY WERE A BLAST...SCREAMING,JUMPING UP AND DOWN ETC ETC.... By far they get my vote for BEST costumes!

100_1838.jpg

100_1837.jpg

100_1835.jpg

I have finally uploaded a pic of my family in front of the castle on 10/12 - we had a blast at the party.

DW2010Day2073.jpg

constance3.jpg

constance1.jpg

constance14.jpg

constance5.jpg

Every single cast member, villian and character that could speak made a comment about her being the bride from the Haunted Mansion attic. She had a great time!

We were at the Party on October 19th and by FAR, my favorite costume was the Goblin King from Labryinth. DH and I were sitting on the curb on Main Street and I looked up and he was walking on the other side of the street away from us - so I never got to see the outfit face on, only profile to backside but the black pants, frilly white shirt, vest and blonde wig - so awesome!:worship:

I wasn't getting DH in a costume, he was really worried he'd be too hot so I settled for the Universal tees Thing 1 and Thing 2. Believe it or not, we were the only ones wearing them (that I saw) that night and we got quite a few comments on them considering how "lazy" they were.

This is the one DH and I found the most personally terrifying:

IMG_2472.jpg

Hey don't knock on Jim Tressel!!! Hahah Just Kidding =) My boyfriend is a huge Michigan fan and I am a big OSU fan but he went to OSU actually but hates on OSU!

did anybody see me on holoween i was
dj lance from yo gaba gaba the big orange guy!

OK so I might be a little bit biased, but I loved these costumes from 10/29.

disneyhalloween042.jpg

We went on 10/24 and got a lot of compliments on our costumes which I was not expecting at all. Me, dh and ds were ghostbusters with the proton packs and our 2 yr old was a ghost. Lots of people took pictures of us and they said the little ghost was the cutest part. When we walked into the golden horseshoe dance party the dj made a really big deal that we were "in the house" and played the ghostbusters theme song. Almost every CM we walked by told us they were having a problem at the haunted mansion! Have the CMs respond to our costumes was really fun.

We were Nemo's Search and Rescue Team on 11/01
wdw2010fall_160.JPG
wdw2010fall_161.JPG

We saw some really cool costumes outside the MK on Halloween, but I didn't have my camera. We really liked the family in full Happy Haunt right down to the preschool in the stroller in white lace and ghost makeup.

did anybody see me on holoween i was
dj lance from yo gaba gaba the big orange guy!

Yes, we saw you on Halloween!!!! My 3 year old kept following you around thinking you were really DJ Lance :)

Loved the bowling pins. My husband asked them where their bowling ball was and one of the pins replied "She's in the gutter, taking the kids home".

Did anyone else see the bananas? They were hilarious and would stop and break out in song every once in awhile.

We saw them! They were so funny, but one of them was most unhappy about having to sing ;)

That night we also saw a bunch of people from the Wizard of Oz. One group had an Aunt Em, another group had the dad dressed as the yellow brick road.

We also saw a female Popeye and male Olive Oyle. Everyone was dying laughing when they walked by.

We saw some amazing costumes on Halloween at Downtown Disney! I'm so glad that we went there! It was so much fun! Anyways, here's some of our favorites. My daughter is in some of them as a gypsy.

We saw this guy dressed up as Edward Scissorhands:

ry%3D480

Here's one of a family dressed up as Alice In Wonderland characters, which were magnificent:

ry%3D480

Here's a girl who was a Facebook profile....it was pretty original, and lots of people surrounded her to take a pic:

ry%3D480

Also, while we were walking, this Captain Jack Sparrow bumped into the Queen from Alice, so they took a pic together! I thought that was cute!:

ry%3D480

Here's a picture of DD (15):

ry%3D480

And me (hehe):

ry%3D480

we were there 9/18 and we loved the fairy godmothers and my DD8's favorite was the slices of watermelon.
Here we are:
Disneyfall2010040.jpg

Disneyfall2010042.jpg

We were matching Tinks as you can see. LOL

kelli

Oh yeah... My friends and I were Female Ninja Turtles on Sep. 18th. Just remembered that i never came back to post that, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter