Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY COW, WE HAVE HIT 9000 POSTS BAYBEE!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!:grouphug:

01.JPG

Holy Cow...We hit 9000....

& shock of all shocks....

It was Sharky....'

Thank You your Majesty!!!

we're trying to save post # 10000 for you so you better be around a bit more or you're going to miss it!

we're trying to save post # 10000 for you so you better be around a bit more or you're going to miss it!

OK let Me just announce Right Now.....

I will post More Often than I have Been!!!...

However.....leave 10000 for Me or Else...

Evil Disneydad will show back up....

& we Know that's not good!!!!

:lmao:

OK Kiddos ....

I have stayed up as Late as I can!!!!!!

Good Night!!!!

See ya Tomorrow!~!!!

:goodvibes
:grouphug:

I cannot let DDad take the fall for this one. I'm responsible. :rolleyes: Well, at least partially. See he came on and just posted "holy cow". Then Sharky said "well, holy cow to you too!". Then I said "Holy cow! Is this how we say hello now?" and it kind of snowballed from there! :rotfl2:

And I agree with Sarah... it's kind of like aloha!

So.... Holy cow! See ya later!!! Gators! (I like that too! ;) )
Oh I read all that! I just got to thinking WHY did he just post that? He said to get us to run amok, but youknow was the EVIL Ddad coming out? Of course Now I find out it's rubbed off on you and Sharky!!! :eek: What is this world coming too!!!!!!!!?????!!

:rotfl2:

Oh I read all that! I just got to thinking WHY did he just post that? He said to get us to run amok, but youknow was the EVIL Ddad coming out? Of course Now I find out it's rubbed off on you and Sharky!!! :eek: What is this world coming too!!!!!!!!?????!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :stir:

Holy Cow~ :goodvibes
Great Update DDAD!!!!! :thumbsup2

Great update Ddad!!! We were in MGM that day also, but we didn't get ther until@4:00 and then we went straight to 50's and ate. Braeton would have LOVED to have seen Darth Vador!!
Great pics. I love the one with Kim Possible and Ron!
:thumbsup2

Oh Yeah and Ddad I like the EVIL Ddad!;) I think you are quite devious and hilarious all rolled up in one package!!! :rotfl2:

Makes for some great reading!!!:3dglasses

Holy Cow...We hit 9000....

& shock of all shocks....

It was Sharky....'

Thank You your Majesty!!!

You know me so well:rotfl2:

OK let Me just announce Right Now.....

I will post More Often than I have Been!!!...

However.....leave 10000 for Me or Else...

Evil Disneydad will show back up....

& we Know that's not good!!!!

:lmao:

I will be good;)

HOLY COW!!!!

You know I just thought of something. Didn't Ddad start this Holy Cow thing??? Now let's all remember he's supposed to be EVIL DDad. I know I don't think of him that way, but isn't that what happens with EVIL people???? Do you suppose this is his way of getting us to call each other Heifers?????

He better not be making us call each other Heifers, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Oh Well if it is at least we're Holy ones!!!!!!:rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Muwahahahahaha

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter