Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update Disneydad and great pics. I really enjoyed it all. You are a hoot making us think you went to the wrong hotel first LOL. I'm glad you got a good room, after all, you ARE Disneydad and are a legend in your own time!!!! I can't wait until the next update. I hope we don't have to wait quite as long, lol.

I hope you had a great weekend!!!! It must have been if it took you an extra day, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey Hey Babybeee, I am on top !!!! But then I think I'm on the only one right now so I guess I had to end up on top, LOL.

I am so excited!!!!

I have been waiting for an update forever.

So, glad to have you back DDad, evil and good ddad:goodvibes

You are so funny with your stories...Grand Floridian:lmao:

LeeSee looks in heaven with the pic with Kim and ron:goodvibes

Cool pic of Darth Vadar

I lvoe the pic that Drew traded for...that is awesome:thumbsup2

I love the pic...forget now where it was...think in the resort...

You look demented and LeeSee looks like she is rolling her eyes...

So funny:rotfl2:

I lvoe Great Movie Ride. That was the perfect ride to start your trip with:thumbsup2

HOLY COW:rotfl2:

OK Kiddos ....

I have stayed up as Late as I can!!!!!!

Good Night!!!!

See ya Tomorrow!~!!!

:goodvibes
:grouphug:

Holy Cow Disneydad! Sorry I missed you. but then you said you'd be around more posting so you can be #10,000! So I'm sure I'll catch up with you sooner or later!!!!:thumbsup2

Yeah ! Ddad did an update ! Awesome !:cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I am so jealous you got to meet Ron Stoppable. My daughter and I love Kim Possible. When we met her this year, she walked up to her and just started talking and talking and talking like they were old friends. I finally had to pull her off saying Ok sweetheart some other people would like to meet Kim. :lmao:

I love the picture in front of the Little Mermaid window. Very cute !

More More Give Us MORE !!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

& coming.....

Up Next...Chapter 41: We Meet the Famous Nebo!!!!

popcorn:: popcorn:: I've already read Nebo and Smidgy's version, I can't wait to hear yourspopcorn:: popcorn::

BTW.........Last year when we saw Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable........Leesee runs up to Ron Stoppable and gives him a big hug........to which he says........I've NEVER had anyone actually be this excited to see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They usually ignore me and sometimes don't even ask for my autograph!
:hippie:

Aww that is so sweet.:hug: DS4 loves Kim Possible, bt who he really likes is rufus:rotfl2: He keeps telling me he wants a naked mole rat:confused3

He Ddad and DMom sorry I haven't been around for awhile, but you know how life gets in the way....

GREAT update DDad!!!! :woohoo: And did you realize that your room number (1408) is the same as that spooky book that stephen king wrote that is now a movie!? Hope you didn't have anything weird happen to you while you were in there :rotfl:

Anyways, looks like ya'll are having a great 1st day so far. Yay for MGM!! And you know....we never saw any storm troopers or darth vader while at MGM this time :confused3 odd...I know.

Anyways, can't wait to read more!! Glad you had a good weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter