Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing today Sarah?

I think I am going to go get Ds ready to go out.

He told me last night when we were done at Denny's, that he wanted to go look at Christmas balloons..

Meaning Chrimas inflatables..

So, we are either goign to go to Target or The mall and hit the Disney Store.

Penny said they have our their christmas decoratios, so I want to go and check them out:cool1:

Sounded like DGS had a great time today in the stores. I think that's so much fun. Glad he got to see some turkey balloons at least. The Christmas ones will be out soon enough.

Been cleaning the house like a mad woman this morning. Things got a little away on me upstairs. :rolleyes1

My parents are in town to see some friends so we are going to meet up with them for lunch somewhere in a bit.

After that I MUST finish a couple of circle journals I am in because I got an email this morning saying if I didn't mail out monday morning I'd be removed from the group. Oops! Guess I have had them a little longer then I should have! :rotfl:

Hi Sarah, What is a circle journal??? Hope you had a nice lunch with your parents!!!!

Enjoy lunch with my parents? Hahahahha!!!! Now that's funny! Its an obligation lunch. That's it.

I do tend to get myself into trouble a lot. :rolleyes:

Glad you're proud of me! :rotfl:

Have a good day Sharky!

Holy Cow Sarah, isn't lunch with your parents a good thing??? I hope when I go to spend time with Sharky she considers it a good thing!!!! Of course I know many people who don't get a long so well with their kids or with their parents so I do understand it. Hope it goes well.

HOLY COW!!!

Hey Sarah. Did you go to lunch yet with your parents? How was it?

I took Ds to the mall and it was in full swing for the holidays.

We went to sears first and they had a fulll Christmas display up, with all kind of inflatables...peanuts helicopter with SNopy, carousel, train, etc...

Had the xmas music blaring.

DS started dancing around....I wonder where he gets his love form Christams from:confused3

We then went into the mall and it was all decked out....minus Santa...He arrives Saturday, the 10th:thumbsup2

We hit the disney store, they have an adorable wreathed shpaed like Mickey Ears.....24.50.....have to seriously consdier that, as that is a lot, but so cute:goodvibes

Then, we went back to sears and I saw they had some spiral christmas trees on sale....DH is going to love them...I picked up two, green one and stuck them in the back with other xmas stuff.......Maybe Dh won;t notice:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Then, we went to Target..what a madhouse.....

I got DH his first xmas gift....they had the electronic monoploy with banker on sale...:thumbsup2

I let Ds get one thing....I let him pick out an CHristasm movie

There was so many to choose from..and what did he pick:

classiccartoonfavoritesvol8.jpg

Go figure:rotfl2:

Then, all their halloween stuff was on sale for 75% off...I was going to get him a costume for next year, but it was all aover the floor and was such a mes...I said forget it..

I did get him a cape though, as he always pretending to be Super Bunny, something he got off a noggin show called Max and Ruby..

It was only 1.24:thumbsup2

So, that was my adventures today.....I was good;)

Can't imagine where he got his love for Christmas and can't imagine why he picked a Mickey Christmas movie, lol, go figure! :lmao:

Hi all!:goodvibes
Been trying to catch up WHEW!!!! Needless to say I just had to skip @ and try to catch all the important parts. Love the update part A but AHEM Ddad When is the next update coming????
Love your update Sharky!!! Like Mom Like son huh??;) And :sad1: I miossed the brownies! you know what this means don't you?? Now I'm going to have to bake brownies. I now have an irresistable urge to smell fresh baked double choc. brownies coming out of the oven. YUM!!! Me thinkd thats what I'll do!!pirate: But first I have to go to church and then I'll make those tonight!!:goodvibes

Hi LeeLee, yea I felt the same way, now I want brownies and instead I just continued to eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that didn't get given out as we never got any trick or treaters. I guess choc is choc, lol....

Hope Breeton is doing well and that Shannon is doing well also. I have been keeping up with your thread and I know why you didn't update lately but am looking forward to your next update.

Hi Sarah, What is a circle journal??? Hope you had a nice lunch with your parents!!!!

A group of us at the scrapbooking site I was banned from decided to do a circle journal which is basically a group scrapbook. Each person bought a book, chose a theme and set it up the way they wanted it done. On the first of every month we mail the journal we have to the next person on the list so at the end we will have a book with a 2 page spread done by all 12 people. Of course I've had these 2 for a couple of months. :rolleyes1 Oops! They'll be mailed out tomorrow though!

Holy Cow Sarah, isn't lunch with your parents a good thing??? I hope when I go to spend time with Sharky she considers it a good thing!!!! Of course I know many people who don't get a long so well with their kids or with their parents so I do understand it. Hope it goes well.

Lunch with my family is not a good thing. But its done. I wish we had a better relationship but we don't and there is too much stuff from the past that I will never be able to forgive for or at least forget so I maintain contact for the sake of the kids. But that's it. :rolleyes:

A group of us at the scrapbooking site I was banned from decided to do a circle journal which is basically a group scrapbook. Each person bought a book, chose a theme and set it up the way they wanted it done. On the first of every month we mail the journal we have to the next person on the list so at the end we will have a book with a 2 page spread done by all 12 people. Of course I've had these 2 for a couple of months. :rolleyes1 Oops! They'll be mailed out tomorrow though!

You are in a lot of cool things, you have so much talent! yep you better get that off in the mail tomorrow, don't want to be throw out of that as well, lol!!!!

Lunch with my family is not a good thing. But its done. I wish we had a better relationship but we don't and there is too much stuff from the past that I will never be able to forgive for or at least forget so I maintain contact for the sake of the kids. But that's it. :rolleyes:

Well I understand that. I think it's nice that you maintain just enough contact for the sake of the girls. That is nice of you! I have a member of my family that has pulled some stuff that I'll never forget, may now be able to tolerate her but will never forget or totally forgive so I can see how you feel. I see her for the sake of my brother and nieces and we get along when we are together I just can't ever get out of my mind what she did.

I am so ready for the circle journal to be over. It was lots of fun at first but this last one was a "deep" theme and it was hard to wrap my head around which is why I just never did it. Most of them have been fun themes like "my worst fashion disaster" or "love quotes" or "its great to be a girl" or light stuff like that. This last one was a "dinner party" and she wanted us to write "invitations" to 6 people (a family member, a religious figure, a tv character, a sports icon, an entertainer and a historical figure) and explain why I could like to have a dinner with each of them. Um okay. I thought this was supposed to be fun - not an essay assignment on something complex. :headache: Anyways, it will be done tonight and will go away tomorrow so I never have to think about it again!

I am so ready for the circle journal to be over. It was lots of fun at first but this last one was a "deep" theme and it was hard to wrap my head around which is why I just never did it. Most of them have been fun themes like "my worst fashion disaster" or "love quotes" or "its great to be a girl" or light stuff like that. This last one was a "dinner party" and she wanted us to write "invitations" to 6 people (a family member, a religious figure, a tv character, a sports icon, an entertainer and a historical figure) and explain why I could like to have a dinner with each of them. Um okay. I thought this was supposed to be fun - not an essay assignment on something complex. :headache: Anyways, it will be done tonight and will go away tomorrow so I never have to think about it again!

Yea, that sounded too much like homework to me. It doesn't sound like a lot of fun. So this is it now, you are done with it? That's good, more time to DIS instead, lol.

Yea, that sounded too much like homework to me. It doesn't sound like a lot of fun. So this is it now, you are done with it? That's good, more time to DIS instead, lol.

Yep! It's done! WHOOHOO!!!!!

Send that puppy off never to be seen again! :cool1:

I've loved doing all the other ones - that one just sucked. :scared:

Yep! It's done! WHOOHOO!!!!!

Send that puppy off never to be seen again! :cool1:

I've loved doing all the other ones - that one just sucked. :scared:

Well at least you finished it and it's off and gone and you don't have to worry about it again! :thumbsup2

Hi all!:goodvibes
Been trying to catch up WHEW!!!! Needless to say I just had to skip @ and try to catch all the important parts. Love the update part A but AHEM Ddad When is the next update coming????
Love your update Sharky!!! Like Mom Like son huh??;) And :sad1: I miossed the brownies! you know what this means don't you?? Now I'm going to have to bake brownies. I now have an irresistable urge to smell fresh baked double choc. brownies coming out of the oven. YUM!!! Me thinkd thats what I'll do!!pirate: But first I have to go to church and then I'll make those tonight!!:goodvibes

Hey LEE!!

Glad you liked my update:rotfl2:

DDad....We know you are home, come show yourself:rotfl:

Brownies sound great...mmmmmmmmmmm

Well, it is Sunday and nothing from Disneydad.

Guess he had way too much this weekend....:rotfl2:

Seriously, hope you had a ncie weekend with your BFF Disneydad:goodvibes

Nite Thread!!!!!

:grouphug:

Ummm I'm just wondering? If Holy Cow is our greeting then what is our Good Bye??

UnHoly Cow? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter