Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna is sleeping with me and won't go to sleep until I get in bed.......so I will talk to you later!:goodvibes

Good Night BFF!!

Good Night MOM!!

Good Night THread!!!

:grouphug:

Wow! You guys were busy here tonight!

Did you save me a brownie DMom?

See everyone tomorrow! Don't forget to put your clocks back and enjoy the extra hour of sleep! :cloud9:

"Oh I'll never catch up!", Love says stomping her foot. :rolleyes:

I'll do what my DH always does to me after I've been watching TV without him. He comes in 45 minutes into an hour long show and says, "So, what did I miss?" :sad2:

Sooooo.... what did I miss?!?!?

Wow! You guys were busy here tonight!

Did you save me a brownie DMom?

See everyone tomorrow! Don't forget to put your clocks back and enjoy the extra hour of sleep! :cloud9:

Hey Sarah..

We were gabbing up a storm last night for sure

I enjoyed my extra hr and feel so refreshed:goodvibes

"Oh I'll never catch up!", Love says stomping her foot. :rolleyes:

I'll do what my DH always does to me after I've been watching TV without him. He comes in 45 minutes into an hour long show and says, "So, what did I miss?" :sad2:

Sooooo.... what did I miss?!?!?

A lot of goofing off.

Pics of the disneydad family in their halloween costumes, including the granddaugther.

Pics of Drew's bday invitation for his cool game party coming up next weekend.

I asked if Disneydad had his next update typed up and disneymom replied with these :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dmom making brownies for her Ddil orDbil.....I forget which one now:rotfl2:

We posted a couple of funny thanksgiving pics..

Just a lot of chatting

Oh, I forgot the bigge.

My 4 or 5 part summary of my night last night with Penny, another diser.

Definiltey read that, it was a hoot:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What are you doing today Sarah?

I think I am going to go get Ds ready to go out.

He told me last night when we were done at Denny's, that he wanted to go look at Christmas balloons..

Meaning Chrimas inflatables..

So, we are either goign to go to Target or The mall and hit the Disney Store.

Penny said they have our their christmas decoratios, so I want to go and check them out:cool1:

What are you doing today Sarah?

I think I am going to go get Ds ready to go out.

He told me last night when we were done at Denny's, that he wanted to go look at Christmas balloons..

Meaning Chrimas inflatables..

So, we are either goign to go to Target or The mall and hit the Disney Store.

Penny said they have our their christmas decoratios, so I want to go and check them out:cool1:

Been cleaning the house like a mad woman this morning. Things got a little away on me upstairs. :rolleyes1

My parents are in town to see some friends so we are going to meet up with them for lunch somewhere in a bit.

After that I MUST finish a couple of circle journals I am in because I got an email this morning saying if I didn't mail out monday morning I'd be removed from the group. Oops! Guess I have had them a little longer then I should have! :rotfl:

Been cleaning the house like a mad woman this morning. Things got a little away on me upstairs. :rolleyes1

My parents are in town to see some friends so we are going to meet up with them for lunch somewhere in a bit.

After that I MUST finish a couple of circle journals I am in because I got an email this morning saying if I didn't mail out monday morning I'd be removed from the group. Oops! Guess I have had them a little longer then I should have! :rotfl:

My living room was the same way..I finally cleaned it today after about a week long of a toy covered floor:rotfl2:

Enjoy your lunch with your parents\

There you go again, getting in trouble..first kicked off scrapbooking site and now almost removed from the journal group

I am so proud to know you....:rotfl:

Seriously, going to go to the mall..

ALl ready...ttul:)

My living room was the same way..I finally cleaned it today after about a week long of a toy covered floor:rotfl2:

Enjoy your lunch with your parents\

There you go again, getting in trouble..first kicked off scrapbooking site and now almost removed from the journal group

I am so proud to know you....:rotfl:

Seriously, going to go to the mall..

ALl ready...ttul:)

Enjoy lunch with my parents? Hahahahha!!!! Now that's funny! Its an obligation lunch. That's it.

I do tend to get myself into trouble a lot. :rolleyes:

Glad you're proud of me! :rotfl:

Have a good day Sharky!

HOLY COW!!!

Hey Sarah. Did you go to lunch yet with your parents? How was it?

I took Ds to the mall and it was in full swing for the holidays.

We went to sears first and they had a fulll Christmas display up, with all kind of inflatables...peanuts helicopter with SNopy, carousel, train, etc...

Had the xmas music blaring.

DS started dancing around....I wonder where he gets his love form Christams from:confused3

We then went into the mall and it was all decked out....minus Santa...He arrives Saturday, the 10th:thumbsup2

We hit the disney store, they have an adorable wreathed shpaed like Mickey Ears.....24.50.....have to seriously consdier that, as that is a lot, but so cute:goodvibes

Then, we went back to sears and I saw they had some spiral christmas trees on sale....DH is going to love them...I picked up two, green one and stuck them in the back with other xmas stuff.......Maybe Dh won;t notice:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Then, we went to Target..what a madhouse.....

I got DH his first xmas gift....they had the electronic monoploy with banker on sale...:thumbsup2

I let Ds get one thing....I let him pick out an CHristasm movie

There was so many to choose from..and what did he pick:

classiccartoonfavoritesvol8.jpg

Go figure:rotfl2:

Then, all their halloween stuff was on sale for 75% off...I was going to get him a costume for next year, but it was all aover the floor and was such a mes...I said forget it..

I did get him a cape though, as he always pretending to be Super Bunny, something he got off a noggin show called Max and Ruby..

It was only 1.24:thumbsup2

So, that was my adventures today.....I was good;)

HOLY COW!!!

Hey Sarah. Did you go to lunch yet with your parents? How was it?

I took Ds to the mall and it was in full swing for the holidays.

We went to sears first and they had a fulll Christmas display up, with all kind of inflatables...peanuts helicopter with SNopy, carousel, train, etc...

Had the xmas music blaring.

DS started dancing around....I wonder where he gets his love form Christams from:confused3

We then went into the mall and it was all decked out....minus Santa...He arrives Saturday, the 10th:thumbsup2

We hit the disney store, they have an adorable wreathed shpaed like Mickey Ears.....24.50.....have to seriously consdier that, as that is a lot, but so cute:goodvibes

Then, we went back to sears and I saw they had some spiral christmas trees on sale....DH is going to love them...I picked up two, green one and stuck them in the back with other xmas stuff.......Maybe Dh won;t notice:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Then, we went to Target..what a madhouse.....

I got DH his first xmas gift....they had the electronic monoploy with banker on sale...:thumbsup2

I let Ds get one thing....I let him pick out an CHristasm movie

There was so many to choose from..and what did he pick:

classiccartoonfavoritesvol8.jpg

Go figure:rotfl2:

Then, all their halloween stuff was on sale for 75% off...I was going to get him a costume for next year, but it was all aover the floor and was such a mes...I said forget it..

I did get him a cape though, as he always pretending to be Super Bunny, something he got off a noggin show called Max and Ruby..

It was only 1.24:thumbsup2

So, that was my adventures today.....I was good;)

Lunch was.....well....it was lunch with my parents. Visit done until around Christmas time. :thumbsup2

You are good and showed great restrained when it came to the shopping - that mickey wreath would so have been mine!

My kids loved Max and Ruby when they were younger. Max makes me laugh! Have you seen the one where they are trying to catch the bus? :lmao:

Lunch was.....well....it was lunch with my parents. Visit done until around Christmas time. :thumbsup2

You are good and showed great restrained when it came to the shopping - that mickey wreath would so have been mine!

My kids loved Max and Ruby when they were younger. Max makes me laugh! Have you seen the one where they are trying to catch the bus? :lmao:

You are so funny...I take it you don.t get along too well with the parents:rotfl2:

I wanted ti bad, but I have a coupon for 30% off that is good November 9-12th, so if they still have any, it will be mine:rotfl2:

I have seen that one....it cute:rotfl2:

DS fav one is where they learn the Hippity Hoppity dance..keep forgetting the steps and their guy friends who were playing football, started doing the msising step when they would score and then they threw it all together....and ds imitates it..so cute:lmao:

Hi all!:goodvibes
Been trying to catch up WHEW!!!! Needless to say I just had to skip @ and try to catch all the important parts. Love the update part A but AHEM Ddad When is the next update coming????
Love your update Sharky!!! Like Mom Like son huh??;) And :sad1: I miossed the brownies! you know what this means don't you?? Now I'm going to have to bake brownies. I now have an irresistable urge to smell fresh baked double choc. brownies coming out of the oven. YUM!!! Me thinkd thats what I'll do!!pirate: But first I have to go to church and then I'll make those tonight!!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter