Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the report BFF..........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are you guys having trouble with the DIS freezing up now?

So, the manager comes by..super nice and funny

He joking with the kids and us.

I first asked if she was new...he said fairly, but have gotten a lot of complaing tonight and I am so sorry.

Plus, he told me...I tell the employers not to bring their cell phones into work and she has been getting a lot of calls from her boyfriend...and she is out of sorts.

I tell him everything...15 mins to even take our order.

get it...never come back

had to get straws from other waitress

cleared my own table..

He was so apolgetic..

When we got our check later, he didn;t charge us for our drinks..not much, but better than nothing...

He was joking with the kids, saying..You ready to work/? We could use some good workers..

Befor he was done, Ds said....Just tell her to do her Job.....

I am not sure where he got that from...

THe manger just about fell over laughing.:rotfl2:

I didn't catch that when you were telling me this, lol, DGS told the manager to tell the waitress to just do her job? hahahaha! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He must have heard you say that at some point.

I have to run make brownies for my DIL's BD celebration tomorrow..........her BD was 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I need to make it nice! :wizard:

I have to run make brownies for my DIL's BD celebration tomorrow..........her BD was 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I need to make it nice! :wizard:

That is nice that it was your DIL's birthday!!! I hope you have a great celebration!!!! I know the b rownies will be wonderful and she'll love them!

That is halarious !! Reminds me of an old saying...Little pitchers have big ears.

Never heard that before..that is funny:rotfl:

Sorry girls I left to pick up the kids and now we are off to bed. Have a great night. ! :thumbsup2

Nite OB:goodvibes

Thanks for the report BFF..........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are you guys having trouble with the DIS freezing up now?

You;re welcome..

Penny and I are thinking about starting a thread on the CB about Sharky and Princess's Misadventures...and adding our weekly playdate stories to it:rotfl2:

Save some for me please...Maybe we can eat them in bed....since DDad not here to complain about crumbs:rotfl2:
I didn't catch that when you were telling me this, lol, DGS told the manager to tell the waitress to just do her job? hahahaha! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He must have heard you say that at some point.

Must of...always have to watch what I say, I guess:lmao:

Never heard that before..that is funny:rotfl:

Nite OB:goodvibes

You;re welcome..

Penny and I are thinking about starting a thread on the CB about Sharky and Princess's Misadventures...and adding our weekly playdate stories to it:rotfl2:

Save some for me please...Maybe we can eat them in bed....since DDad not here to complain about crumbs:rotfl2:

Must of...always have to watch what I say, I guess:lmao:

I told you to be careful what you say as he's always listening as OB says, "Little Pitchers Have Big Ears" and I haven't heard that in years!!!

Thanksgiving%20cartoon-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter