AP Room-Only Release Date for Stays After June 6

I am so confused...where do you guys get the info about the AP discounts? Some of you seem to have gotten amazing rates on rooms!
We upgraded to AP's last week, but I haven't a clue where to find out about room discounts.

If you go to wdw.com there is a section in the upper right corner that says Passholders. You can type in the info from your AP (or your voucher if you have a voucher) and it will sign you in to the special passholder site where you can find deals on rooms and also where you can get discounts on shopping and dining :)

MEK that is great, I have found that checking regularly pays of since they tend to make rooms available in "bunches"

bookwormde

Thanks. I sure learned that it is worth double checking. Its interesting since you can definately tell the difference in how some CM's handle the call and how they have the "know how" to be able to do things that other CM's can't.

I am just psyched that the AP rates saved me more than $300 over rack rate for the equivalent of a 4 night stay.

I am so confused...where do you guys get the info about the AP discounts? Some of you seem to have gotten amazing rates on rooms!
We upgraded to AP's last week, but I haven't a clue where to find out about room discounts.

I actually found out that watching the Dis boards is the best way to learn about any discounts. I followed this thread for AP dates after June 6 daily for a month or more, so I was pretty prepared to know exactly when to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter