AP Room-Only Release Date for Stays After June 6

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm anxiously awaiting the room-only AP codes for this summer so that I can try to compare the cost of that vs. the 4/3 deal. We're staying at the Boardwalk in late June/early July and I know the AP rates for deluxes can be pretty substantial.

I was looking at the historical release information on Mousesavers and it looks as though the codes for the middle and late summer are normally released in early May. I did see, however, that it looks like the AP codes for April, May, and early June were released quite a bit earlier this year than in past years. Can we assume that the summer codes will be released earlier too?

Anyone else waiting?

I'm waiting...end of July...im booked at the AAA rate, but it's killing me, we need to save more $$$ or may need to cancel!

For most rooms the 4/3 deal will be as good or a little better then the typical AP rate. The real advantage is if you do not want to go exactly 7 days, want to do a split stay etc. The one exception to this is that the DVC studios are sometimes a larger discount than are the 4/3 deals.

I am waiting also to see if I can get an AP rate to be able to move from off site to on site on the weekend (party of 9)

bookwormde

We don't have AP's but I am watching for any deals you guys get because they could go public with them after you have first dibs :lmao:

We have the 4/3 booked on our package and I can't see a better deal coming out for that in our case but we do have a split stay (room only) at the WL and I would love to save a few bucks or be able to upgrade by getting one of these last minute codes~

So I am subbing this thread to keep an eye on codes coming out :thumbsup2

I am waiting for these too! We have the 4/3 deal but are only staying 6 nights so only getting 2 "free." I think with that, plus the fact that I really don't want to have 1-day base tickets, an AP discount might be better for me. Historically they have been released before the middle of May.

Poly was 303 for 4th of July week last year. AP rates were released right around the beginning of May but I don't remember exactly. I did have a ressie @ Boardwalk (week of 7/12) but we changed our mind and went w/ a different resort. IIRC, the AP rate was somewhere in the high $200. O know it was less than the Poly but not that much - $284 is sticking in my head but I can't say for certain. i do know that the AP rates were between 20&30% for the deluxes we looked into

Thanks! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one waiting. The thing with the discounts is not JUST the room savings. It's driving me crazy that DH and I are both paying for a 1 day ticket when we don't need to. Yes, I know, we can use it on a future trip, but that's just $145 that we don't want to spend right now if we don't have to. I hope the rates come out soon enough for us to be able to change our package if it ends up being a better deal. Our total balance is due on May 16. We do have 2 people traveling with us that don't have APs, but we're sharing a room, so we could all use our AP discount. They would lose out on the ticket savings, but it's only $9 so they're ok with that :)

I am waiting for an AP discount for July.
When I called to make my room only reservations two weeks ago
the CM said she expected the new AP discounts to come out mid April.
She said she didn't have any specific release dates, but thought
based on previous releases thats when she thought? we shall see- I hope so!

I am waiting for an AP discount for July.
When I called to make my room only reservations two weeks ago
the CM said she expected the new AP discounts to come out mid April.
She said she didn't have any specific release dates, but thought
based on previous releases thats when she thought? we shall see- I hope so!

Ooooh...let's hope so! I was secretly hoping it would be this week because I'm a teacher and I'm on Spring Break this week. Normally when they're released I can't call until I get home from school and I sit there all day feeling so antsy. If it happened this week, I could call first thing in the AM :thumbsup2

I know I've got a ways to go, but I'm hoping for an AP rate for December! I think those come out historically around September, right?

I'm waiting for end of June for AP rates also. Hopefully I can purchase my tickets around the first of May and they will get here by the First of June. I sure hope those rates come out mid April like the CM thought!

Add me to the waiting list for the middle of June. We are booked 4/3, but are going for 8 nights. The typical AP discount for Pop would save us money over the 4/3 since we could drop the 1 day base tickets and get a discount on our extra night.

I just hope it comes out BEFORE I have to payoff my package at the end of this month :wizard:

YachtandBeachy,

Thanks for the heads up, that would make sense since most of the other discounts have been released 2+ weeks ahead of last year.

bookwormde

I just got word from a reliable source that the date they will be released is April 20th! :cool1:

I hope so. I need two rooms for two nights to finish a DVC stay and I can not bring myself to pay rack rate. Even the AAA rate for a mod is high. I'm seriously considering off site. :scared:

looking to go end of June so am sitting tight for now until some kind of discount comes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter