AP Room-Only Release Date for Stays After June 6

Woo Hoo...:cool1::goodvibes
I just changed our two night reservation jun 26-28 from Pop to Port Orleans Riverside. It meant a 28.00 difference from the total cost of the two rooms for two nights. I think we will really enjoy staying at the first Disney Resort we stayed at for this trip. Of course, the first time we stayed there it was called Dixie Landings and not Port Orleans Riverside...

ugh.... I am so tempted to just book one night at a Deluxe resort CL for me and my DH for our trip in July... It's probably not the best choice for us financially though:rolleyes1

how do you apply the code online?

If you want the AP code you have to go through the Annual Passholder site. I think it's under Passholder Offers or something like that...
if you want one of the General Public code go to the main site and click on Special Offers... then you have to click the one you want.

ugh.... I am so tempted to just book one night at a Deluxe resort CL for me and my DH for our trip in July... It's probably not the best choice for us financially though:rolleyes1

I so gave in to this temptation. We had decided to stay at POFQ, but when I hung up, guess what, I am booked at the Beach Club.:thumbsup2 I wonder how that happend??:lmao: My stupid rational was well we have already spent so much on this trip why not end it on a grand note. :goodvibes

I so gave in to this temptation. We had decided to stay at POFQ, but when I hung up, guess what, I am booked at the Beach Club.:thumbsup2 I wonder how that happend??:lmao: My stupid rational was well we have already spent so much on this trip why not end it on a grand note. :goodvibes

You're my kind of gal!
I just really really really shouldn't even consider it. I am considering planning a trip for my DH's birthday in December, and if the deals stay how they have been, we might end up Deluxe at least for part of the trip.
It's just so tempting to do one night alone. (we're going with my family)
If I change my mind, I'll let you know. We could end up at the Beach Club together!

Okay I have a question. I'm booked 6/2-6/9. My dates over lap the 2 sets of discount dates meaning I am right now paying rack rate for the last 2 nights of my trip. Without doing a split ressie is there anyway to get the AP rate on my whole trip?

Wow, these deals aren't nearly as good as I was hoping/waiting for, plus our trip starts on Aug 9th :lmao: ..... good thing I stopped waiting and added on a few DVC points last week ;).

Okay I have a question. I'm booked 6/2-6/9. My dates over lap the 2 sets of discount dates meaning I am right now paying rack rate for the last 2 nights of my trip. Without doing a split ressie is there anyway to get the AP rate on my whole trip?

I think it has to be a split ressie, but if you're staying in the same resort they can make a note on your reservation, and it's likely (but not guaranteed) that you won't have to switch rooms.

That's how I ended up booking my 10 day CL trip at the AKL & Poly.:goodvibes
I just wanted a room at the Poly on the 4/3 deal:surfweb:... then... why not update to CL:wizard:... I mean, I work hard, we've earned it... then... why start off at the Swan... I can go there in the Fall for F&W... so why not stay at AKL in July and book an AP rate (and get AP's:lmao:)... and why not just stay CL there too;)... and since I'm staying CL... how can I possibly not book the wildlife excursion... and how could I resist doing an Illuminations cruise w/ a fellow DISer since I'm not staying on the BW...::rotfl2:

But I'm NOT booking CL lagoon view... that would just be madness... right...:rolleyes1

BTW - LUV the Beach Club... we got a magical upgrade from CBR to a water view room BC room many years ago. From then on there was NO discussion about staying offsite.

Summer rates available to general public now on WDW website!

I saw this - June 6th and June 13th (both saturdays) have no discounts. I am there on June 13th -- It must be a 9/10 crowd level that day. We might use that as a pool/resort day :rotfl:

AKL Jambo is part of the DVC but these are actually at AKL. I really wanted the one bedroom but nothing was available so I took the studio. The studio sleeps four and has one queen bed and a sleeper sofa. It also has a mini frig and microwave.

Wich resort have the best deal?!?!? I booked for the POR because we are 5 but witch other resort could I use??? Thank you

Wow, these deals aren't nearly as good as I was hoping/waiting for, plus our trip starts on Aug 9th :lmao: ..... good thing I stopped waiting and added on a few DVC points last week ;).

I agree with the deals not being as good as hoped. I was really really wanting to stay at the Poly for our 25th anniversary week but it was just too expensive for 7 days. I was hoping for $249 (40% off) instead of $299 (28% off) a night. We ended up at the AKL pool view bunk for $209 (36% off) which is $630 cheaper. Well maybe we will make a second trip during the off season, although I don't like taking our 8 year old out of school. Still, I am very happy we got the deal we got! :)

Looks like we will be canceling our Pop Century reservations - nothing available at the values. We will be staying at the Doubletree - Lake Buena Vista with the Mousesavers discount. Yes, we will have to rent a car - but it still comes out cheaper & we get the free continental breakfast. Have not stayed at the Doubletree before - so we will be 'expanding our horizons'!!:scared1:
::MinnieMo::MickeyMopirate::cheer2:

Looks like we will be canceling our Pop Century reservations - nothing available at the values. We will be staying at the Doubletree - Lake Buena Vista with the Mousesavers discount. Yes, we will have to rent a car - but it still comes out cheaper & we get the free continental breakfast. Have not stayed at the Doubletree before - so we will be 'expanding our horizons'!!:scared1:

offsite???:eek:;)

That's too bad that nothing was available for your dates! I'm hoping to book POP for one night (July 11) tomorrow. I hope it's still available!
:wizard:

Hope you have a great trip!:goodvibes

Just curious - why are you renting a car if you're staying at Doubletree? They have bus service to all the parks.

We have stayed at Doubletree several times and have enjoyed it. You will love the spacious rooms!

:scared1: Did I read that right? No values? What are your dates? I finally convinced DH to do WDW for our mini-vaca in June instead of combining a work trip with Disneyland. Spending 2 days at DL then 4 days hanging around in a work apt while DH is in the office does not sound like a vacation to me!

We're planning a Nov trip so figured we'd buy APs. If there are no values that might make the trip a little more expensive than we had planned.

Question for you all. If I buy one AP for now (will have to buy a 2nd before we go), say this afternoon, will I immediately have access to the AP website to book an AP rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter