~AP Rates for May 26-August 2 are OUT!!!~ Posts results here!

Thanks everyone I was able to save $469 by switching from AAA to AP.:thumbsup2 We are staying CR CL 7/11 to 7/24. Nice way to start our weekend!:banana:

Anyone have any idea if there are discounted rates for the remainder of August..before the free dining kicks in August 24th. AP goes until the 2nd or
3rd. Is there usually something inbetween those dates..whether AP or a code available for that time period?

Do you happen to know if there have been any discounts for that time period in the past years?

Anyone have any idea if there are discounted rates for the remainder of August..before the free dining kicks in August 24th. AP goes until the 2nd or
3rd. Is there usually something inbetween those dates..whether AP or a code available for that time period?

Last year the AP rates for 8/5 to 9/29 came out June 20th. Hopefully they'll be a bit sooner this year.

Sorry, all I could get was $179 for a courtyard view at WL. That is a little too high for my budget. However, they did offer me AKL for $129/night, but we chose to stay put at Pop! :)

Just curious. What is the lowest anyone has gotten Beach Club with an AP this go-round? My wife would LOVE that! :)

Thanks!

(And I would love to have all of you APers check out our podcast! Just click on the link below! Thanks!)

We have YC booked for Standard View room (July 20 - 27) - $229 / night. That would be the lowest rate for current AP discount.

Would anyone be willing to check a rate for me on the Ap site? I had a very rude cm. She told me that there are no ap discounts and cannot get dining with an ap at all. I'd like to go 7/22-7/29 at AKL. 2A &2kids ages 9 & 4. I really appreciate this. I am trying to figure out if it is worth buying an ap or not. I told my kids this morning that we may not be able to stay at Ak. He said, "Yes we can, mom. I have been saving money in my wallet." HELP!

Would anyone be willing to check a rate for me on the Ap site? I had a very rude cm. She told me that there are no ap discounts and cannot get dining with an ap at all. I'd like to go 7/22-7/29 at AKL. 2A &2kids ages 9 & 4. I really appreciate this. I am trying to figure out if it is worth buying an ap or not. I told my kids this morning that we may not be able to stay at Ak. He said, "Yes we can, mom. I have been saving money in my wallet." HELP!

I tried for you but using those dates, no AP rate availability at AKL. WL had a rate of $209/night+tax for Courtyard view-Bunk bed.

Thanks for trying.

Question...if I did buy an ap and wanted to book, how do I do that? The cm told me that besides the fact that you cannot get the dining plan, she said that everyone in the room had to have the same # of days on their ticket. I am so confused. :confused3

My trip starts 5/24 which is summer season. I could check out and check in on 5/26 to get the AP $94 ($107) for 3 of my 5 nights. I am going to keep what I have $108 ($123) AAA rates so we don't have to check out and check in..and have two separate reservations and two deposits....
UPDATE:
OK I changed my reservations again.
5/24 to 5/26 All Star Movies Preferred Room AAA rate with tax $256.29 total.
5/26 to 5/29 All Star Movies Standard AP with Dining $548.90 total
My AP rate checking in on Monday is $107.19 ($94.85)
MY AAA rate for Sat $133.23 ($117.90)
My AAA rate for Sun $123.07 ($108.91)
So I am using my 3 days saving of $47.56 to apply against 3 days of the dining plan ($227.94). ($227.94-$47.56) = $180.38..
My dining budget was $200+ anyway.
This is an anniversary trip (31 years), and I shouldn't be worrying so much.

June 28- July 4, BC 1849.50

308.25 a night is 108.00 less than rack rate. :cool1:

Paid for my AP

This is the exact rate I got too! But I added the Dining. It was basically free since the savings covered it. I only had to pay $57 more.:cheer2:

Last year the AP rates for 8/5 to 9/29 came out June 20th. Hopefully they'll be a bit sooner this year.

Thanks...I just saw that also.

I see the AP discount(if offered again) would include the "free dining" time period. Wondereding if now that AP holders are able to purchase the dining plan if that is a better option if one were visiting then, than a free dining package. Are the room discounts similiar to those offered currently for the period ending 8/2/08.
Sheesh..hope I haven't confused anyone..thanks for any input.

I had a AAA Package booked for 10 Nights w/10 days Park Hopper and Water Park Tickets for POR. With the AP rate, it Came out to 250 more included both my wife and I getting Prem APs, and we wanted to return to see the Xmas decorations, so we booked it. $250 more for 2 PAPs seemed like a good deal, and i now have a reason to come back more so :). I got POR standard view standard room for $144/night... A Water View or King bed would have been $164/night. As much as I love sleeping next to my wife, $225 more (with tax), we will sleep in seperate beds for a couple days (vacation from each other in bed???)...

I did have to pay the $100 cancellation fee, but oh well, i want PAPs

Can someone please confirm that this is possible for me: With AP code, i know only one person has to have the AP. So if I buy 1 AP for me, leaving the wife needing 10day tickets. Can we just buy a 10day park Hopper w/Water Park and More when we check in for her? Then, if by the end of the trip, she decides she wants to get an AP as well, we can just go pay the diffrence and get her one (I think a 10Day PH and Water Park option is like $340 and a PAP is $615, so we would only have to pay like $270 more for her PAP) and if she doesnt want a PAP, no harm... Is this possible?

I had a AAA Package booked for 10 Nights w/10 days Park Hopper and Water Park Tickets for POR. With the AP rate, it Came out to 250 more included both my wife and I getting Prem APs, and we wanted to return to see the Xmas decorations, so we booked it. $250 more for 2 PAPs seemed like a good deal, and i now have a reason to come back more so :). I got POR standard view standard room for $144/night... A Water View or King bed would have been $164/night. As much as I love sleeping next to my wife, $225 more (with tax), we will sleep in seperate beds for a couple days (vacation from each other in bed???)...

I did have to pay the $100 cancellation fee, but oh well, i want PAPs

Can someone please confirm that this is possible for me: With AP code, i know only one person has to have the AP. So if I buy 1 AP for me, leaving the wife needing 10day tickets. Can we just buy a 10day park Hopper w/Water Park and More when we check in for her? Then, if by the end of the trip, she decides she wants to get an AP as well, we can just go pay the diffrence and get her one (I think a 10Day PH and Water Park option is like $340 and a PAP is $615, so we would only have to pay like $270 more for her PAP) and if she doesnt want a PAP, no harm... Is this possible?

Anyone?

We have a Garden view room at the Poly with the DDP for 456.00. Before this we had an MK view room for 1600+, so I'm happy. This is for 3 nights beforew we move to SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter