~AP Rates for May 26-August 2 are OUT!!!~ Posts results here!

Just got the AP rates on Poly - not a tremendous savings but 20% more is 20% more! Staying in early July so it is still considered regular season! None the less, glad AP rates are now applied to my stay! We had booked under AAA rates, but this was much better than that!

Ok, I called to see what was available for our travel dates, June 24-July 1 and the only places they said were available were FW cabins and SS 2bd villa. We are traveling with a couple and could all stay in the villa together instead of two rooms at WL. So the question is . . .do I stick with WL or go to SS? The difference comes down between boat to MK or kitchen at SS for us because the price is almost the same once I buy an AP. Can anyone help me?????
:confused:

I'd try calling again (and again.....and again....)

Do you think I could still get a WL room for that $129/night rate with my AP? We just got Pop for $94/night last night, but I'm very tempted to try WL for that price! We will be there from July 21 - 30! :)

What do you think?

So glad I checked up on codes yesterday and saw this thread!

We had WL WV (accessible room) 5/30 - 6/5. AAA discount - $1792.

Changed to AKL Std (accessible) $1208.

Also available was POFQ at about $980 (don't remember exactly) and WL Ctyd (only view available w/discount and with accessible room ) at about $1590.

Didn't check any others. Need an accessible room for Mom and can be a bit more challenging getting that + an available discount.

Thrilled with a savings of $584!

Do you think I could still get a WL room for that $129/night rate with my AP? We just got Pop for $94/night last night, but I'm very tempted to try WL for that price! We will be there from July 21 - 30! :)

What do you think?

I would go for it!! :thumbsup2 WL for $129 is such a deal - We are considering swapping our Poly ressie for WL just for the added savings!

I would go for it!! :thumbsup2 WL for $129 is such a deal - We are considering swapping our Poly ressie for WL just for the added savings!

I tried for that rate for June and got the $199. rate. Has anyone else been able to get this? That's even lower than the Moderates.
:confused3

I just revised my FW Cabin reservation in July to $159 per night.

Mine too!:lmao:

Anybody here ever stay at Fort Wilderness????

This is an EXCELLENT rate for the cabins! We have always stayed in our RV at Fort Wilderness...but this resort is a lot of fun. So much to do, activities for the kids, Crockets Tavern, campfire program and movie, and a relaxing atmosphere. We enjoy it so much because it's great to come back to the Fort after a long day (or half day) in the parks. It's a great place to let the kids (and adults) wind down. Nothing better than sitting in a rocking chair on the porch at Crockets Tavern enjoying a nice adult beverage! :thumbsup2

BTW, the code gave us a small savings on our campsite that we already had booked. It'll buy us a t-shirt and a Mickey bar anyway....:rotfl:

Apparently I did not call soon enough. Unable to hang out on line the last few days - story of my life - going to the Poly anyway - but if the Poly prices keep goung up, I may have to change my signature:rolleyes:

Pop July 19th rounded to $106 with tax
Pop August 1st same

I needed to bookend my DVC reservation!

Disappointed. Have a ressie for PO/FQ June 18-23 & then POP June 23-26. NOTHING is available. Have been out of town at a family funeral, got excited when I signed on this am to MouseSavers & saw that the AP rates are out, but I guess DIS'ers snapped them up (since they actually came out yesterday)? And just WHY is it that the Disney-AP folks can't seem to get MY e-mail address into their system??? No matter how many times I register it doesn't seem to take. Universal sends me e-mails all the time!

Was hoping to convert from a AAA to AP rate and be able to stay at PO/FQ for the entire time, but no go.

:sad2: :headache: :badpc: !
agnes!

I think I will try for WL after the kids leave school at 2:00 today! :)

If I can get $129/night, I would go for it!

Didn't someone say that after July 20th, the prices go down? We will be there from July 21 - 30! :)

Just booked Poly Lagoon view for $344/night. Our 10th wedding anniversary!!!! :cool1: :lovestruc :thumbsup2 :cool1: :lovestruc :thumbsup2

I think I will try for WL after the kids leave school at 2:00 today! :)

If I can get $129/night, I would go for it!

Didn't someone say that after July 20th, the prices go down? We will be there from July 21 - 30! :)

Yep, value season kicks in July 20th thru Oct 1 and other dates too. Standard view during value season is normally $225, woods view is $250. So this is a good AP rate code!

I tried for that rate for June and got the $199. rate. Has anyone else been able to get this? That's even lower than the Moderates.
:confused3

June is still regular season. It doesn't change to value season until after July 20, so the prices will be higher.

And then there's me, still paying RACK RATE at AKL. :sad2: Of course the stupid Passholder site still doesn't work so I can't even play around with it to see if I can figure something out. :mad:

My trip starts 5/24 which is summer season. I could check out and check in on 5/26 to get the AP $94 ($106) for 3 of my 5 nights. I am going to keep what I have $108 ($122) AAA rates so we don't have to check out and check in..and have two separate reservations and two deposits....

I just go the Polynesian, Garden View Room for $303.00 per night, two connecting rooms. Three weeks ago with my AAA that same room was $399.00. Saved me $400.00! Polynesian here we come. Yea

I didn't even know the rates were coming out yesterday. I also didn't know I was even thinking about a trip to WDW. But, somehow, I got the idea to take a fast trip, sent a few dozen emails back and forth with my DH, and voila!, by last night I'd booked the room, the tickets, and the flights.

For 4 nights (May 29-June 2) at AKL, s-v bunk bed room--the only s-v room available at AP rate--for $1233. We'll be there in just 3 weeks.

Yep, value season kicks in July 20th thru Oct 1 and other dates too. Standard view during value season is normally $225, woods view is $250. So this is a good AP rate code!

The AP discount is $96/night. The problem is getting a standard view room or woods view room with the AP discount. Right now, all that I have been able to get is a courtyard view for $179 ($96 off the rack rate of $275). Perhaps if you are only going to WL for a day or two can you get a standard view or woods view with the AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter