~AP Rates for May 26-August 2 are OUT!!!~ Posts results here!

POP 8/1- 8/2 $94 per night for a standard room. I guess this is an ok rate (uh, didn't even check the Disney website for regular rates).......

I needed to extend the vacation as I got a great deal on our flight using frequent flyer miles for the Friday flight.

I like starting the vacation out at PO and them moving to our DVC for the main vacation at VWL. It is like having 2 vacations in one.

Is anyone getting a ap rate for the contemporary in June? We are planning a trip for next year and I am trying to find out what kind of Ap discounts the usually have.

We have a bay lake view room in the tower for June 27-July 2nd with dining for $2554.30

I think it was around $1900 without the dining.

Mr Man...that is exactly what we do also! (thanks to me) :)

We are doing our 2 night stint at the WL then moving onto our beloved SSR for 6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa with our DVC points. (thank god for DVC)

I find that after 2 days in a resort room with 2 good sized teens that I really appreciate my villa :) (but I absolutely adore the WL...its my absolute fav...I need to stay in the WLvillas there...I just haven't made it yet....we love DTD)

have a great trip!

I couldn't get a moderate for anything but CBR for July 3-6, so I ended up taking AKL standard for a total of $606. Then, we move (well not far) to AKV for July 6-14. Can't wait!!! :woohoo:

We are staying at POP for these days.
We are paying around $2700.00 for the room, 10 day hopper passes, and upgraded to DXDP.
Is this a good Deal? It is only DH and I.

I need help trying to figure this all out. We could buy a AP for one of use if needed to get a good deal.

Sylvia in MN

Port Orleans Riverside June 6-8 standard view $162/night after tax. This completes our June stay , 12 nights total. AKV Club level studio 5 nights, POR 2 nights, OKW 1 bedroom 5 nights.
Looking forward to Riverside - we haven't stayed there in a while and we kinda miss it. Back when it was Dixie Landings it was the first place on Disney property we ever booked.

I'm trying to understand these AP rates.....when I look at the website, without specifying any special rates, or even AP....just "rack rates"...it says $175 a night for summer (June-August). So while $162 is a discount, it's really not all that much. I guess I was expecting more for an AP discount. Is this because it's summer and they know it's a busy season so they don't need to discount much because people are going anyway? I'm looking at Nov/Dec but was really hoping for more than $13 a night discount.

I'm trying to understand these AP rates.....when I look at the website, without specifying any special rates, or even AP....just "rack rates"...it says $175 a night for summer (June-August). So while $162 is a discount, it's really not all that much. I guess I was expecting more for an AP discount. Is this because it's summer and they know it's a busy season so they don't need to discount much because people are going anyway? I'm looking at Nov/Dec but was really hoping for more than $13 a night discount.

At a Mod, for June, its $180-$190 a night before Tax. I got an AP rate for early june of $142/night before tax... so $38-$48 off a night for a mod is a great deal

Its like 20% off or so..

Checking AP rates for Poly in July for my sister and I noticed they aren't quoting AP rates, Seemed pretty high to me, so I checked the rates without a discount..and they came back the same. Does this mean they don't have any AP rates available for the days entered...or is this a glitch in the system. :confused3

Are you going into the Pass holders website? That is the only place you can find the rates on line. If they are not there then they have sold out for the time that you are looking for. Maybe try different dates and keep trying it seems as though everyday some different rooms open up due to cancellations. Bad for them:guilty: , good for you:woohoo: .
Good Luck!:cheer2:

Yes, I was going to the pass holders site. The rate was the regular rate..no discount. Checked it against the rack rates without signing in to pass holder site. Checked the rates again, later that night and it came back with a discounted rate. So go figure. I'm new to being a passholder and wondered how it worked on the site. If there wasn't a discount, do they just tell you there are no rooms at a discounted rate..or does it just spit out rack rates(as it obviously did) and it's up to you to know that's not a discount, or there aren't any left.

We got the Poly at AP rate. So far, July 28 - August 3rd but needs to be modified. $244 a night for Garden view.

SSR June 13-22 for $194 a night :) It'll be so nice to have the kitchenette and couch. Rack rate is $315 a night so about a 40% savings.

I'm staying at WL from June 15 - 19. Have a rate of $234 a night for a courtyard view ($1053 after taxes for the 4 nights) ... about $100 off rack rate and significantly less than the AAA rate I had previously. My first time with an AP, so I'm very excited. This discount basically paid the difference between the annual pass and the pass I would have bought (plus I can use it on my January trip).

It's for a girls' trip with my best friend from college. She's been to Disney once (years ago) and stayed off site. I really wanted her to get the full Disney experience, and the discount definitely helped the budget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter