AP Discount

Got through very fast at 7am. But as expected, nothing for Wilderness Lodge CL for 1st week of December. Thank goodness for the BounceBack or these dates wouldn't be possible. Ill learn to live with the measly 10% AAA rate for my last 2 nights :)

I guess the Bounceback is the only quality discount we can still rely on...this late AP release seemed to be leftovers from the GP discount awhile back.

it is really glitch online if you chose a room with your date with the new offer it kicks back to the GP offer rate :confused3 ugh
edit: on the phone now anyone going Nov 4 -11 they have Poly GF and WL CL avail with new AP rate

I didn't save any money but was able to switch our reservation over from the GP fall discount to the AP discount. Same price, but now we'll have the option to add dining if we decide to. As POR 10/17-10/20.

It works for me online. It says "Passholder Discounted Fall Room Rate"

This happened when the Summer rate came out the first day even CM's on the phone didn't know it was out. It took a while for the website to update. I can't see this and I'm logged in with current AP's.

How does this work if your room is paid for in full and it's now cheaper with the AP rate? Do they issue a refund? We are at the first few nights of the new rate.

This happened when the Summer rate came out the first day even CM's on the phone didn't know it was out. It took a while for the website to update. I can't see this and I'm logged in with current AP's.

How does this work if your room is paid for in full and it's now cheaper with the AP rate? Do they issue a refund? We are at the first few nights of the new rate.

yes you can get it back

After 25 minutes on hold and then 5 minutes to convince them rates were available...the discount for AKL savannah or CL is a whopping 10%. Unbelievable!!!

Sorry for all of you having such issues and frustration!!

It was pretty breezy for me. I called, was on hold three minutes, got a really sweet, friendly CM. She applied the new discount to my current RO res and that was that.
Easy peasy.

(and yes, it does suck that they don't give good discounts on CL anymore! Boo!!)

I hope things go more smoothly the rest of the day for those of you still trying!!:goodvibes

Sorry for all of you having such issues and frustration!!

It was pretty breezy for me. I called, was on hold three minutes, got a really sweet, friendly CM. She applied the new discount to my current RO res and that was that.
Easy peasy.

(and yes, it does suck that they don't give good discounts on CL anymore! Boo!!)

I hope things go more smoothly the rest of the day for those of you still trying!!:goodvibes

You are truly lucky they wont even change my current reservation to the AP rate just telling me its sold out :headache:

Got through super fast! Saved $40 on our first reservation ! Not a lot, but around 3 slushies in France!

I got through right when the department opened at 7 AM eastern and was told there are no AP rates available anywhere the first week of Dec. except for AK!

Does anyone know if POR is included in the selected resorts? My inlaws are the AP holders, not me so I cannot check for our joint trip and too early to wake them, LOL!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I called this morning and as someone else already reported, nothing for WL the first week of December. I was really hoping to get some kind of discount on our last three nights.

I also had to convince them that the AP rates had indeed come out today.

I got through fast with 407-560-PASS and was done in 5 minutes ... just now

I did the same. Called the passholder line listed above. I said special offer and was put through in less than 5 minutes. I called at 545 am MST. We got the passholder rate at our 4 nights at the Beach Club, GV, Cl for 10/14-10/18.
We had the general discount and now saved about $130 more with the passholder rate. It worked great!

ski

and PS..I didn't see it on passholder website...

Spent about 5 minutes on hold on regular Disney reservation line. Got a wee bit more off over RO for our BC GV in October. Any little bit helps!! .

How is is that the AP rate of 35% off is $500 MORE than my current 30% off GP offer? :confused3

The room category they have available online is $150$ more per night. Ugh.

I'm just calling.

I was on the line for over 25 minutes, spent most of the time trying to convince the CM there is a discount. A expected nothing for our dates, Oct 3-7, we are going for the TOT. At least we have the AAA discount. Hoping we can get something for our Feb trip for the Princess half, feb 20-27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter