AP Discount

Yay!!!! It finally updated on the site! So I assume tomorrow I can call in and apply the discount to my current ressie! :cool1:

And in case anyone is wondering what the site lists...

This fall, save up to 35% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels, valid most nights September 27 to November 22, 2013 and November 30 to
December 24, 2013.*

Resort Category Savings
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts 35%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels 35%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels 25%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels 20%

The following Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts offer alternative savings of 25%:
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See important details below.

* In addition to the dates above, this offer is also valid for stays November 23 to
November 25, 2013 at select Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

** Offer valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites for stays the following nights: September 27 to October 5, 2013; October 20 to November 2, 2013; November 10 to November 22, 2013 and December 15 to December 24, 2013.

Yep the discounts are online - Unfortunately as I expected, the resort availability is still pretty scarce. I'll have to live with the AAA rate for the tail-end of my trip :)

Best of luck everyone

I'm still not showing the discount available yet... :(

I see the "category", but when I search for the hotel /dates, it shows up at rack rates...even though it says "Passholder discounted fall room rate".

For those that can't see the deal, here is what it says;

This fall, save up to 35% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels, valid most nights September 27 to November 22, 2013 and November 30 to
December 24, 2013.*

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

35%

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

35%

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

25%

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

20%

The following Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts offer alternative savings of 25%:

Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Villas

Now this is coming up when I put in hotel/dates;

Sorry, we could not find the offer you were looking for.

So, they aren't available on the site yet

I'm getting quoted exactly the same price as I already have booked with the GP fall offer. :confused3

Now this is coming up when I put in hotel/dates;

Sorry, we could not find the offer you were looking for.

So, they aren't available on the site yet

I was able to put it in my cart and I maybe should have checked out. I just didn't want to hold two rooms. One with the ap discount and one at rack.

The system is glitchy this morning. And as we suspected - not much left as far as availability, for my dates anyway. I was able to get 35% off 1BR at OKW which is 5% better than the GP rate. Nothing available at Poly, BLT, WLV & a few mods I checked too.

Can't believe this is what we all waited for. I cannot get any of my dates just 1 day here and 1 day there. .... Very very tight selections.
Really a crummy ap rate > since you cannot get more than a day or two togther and tried all the resorts. Can get a moderate but nothing higher. OKW and SS aren't even open. I played around with my dates alot.
Will keep what we have.
Doubt it is worth the 6am phone call.

There was availability for my dates at both resorts I have booked. (split stay AKL/POFQ)...saves me a whopping $82.:rolleyes:

With the additional discount I could actually switch and stay the whole 7 nights at AKL and it would still be a couple of dollars less than what I currently have booked. However I did the split stay on purpose because the last couple days of our trip my DD will be at a dance workshop at the Dolphin so we won't be in the parks or around the hotel much. Didn't see much point in paying for Deluxe on those days, and I love POFQ. Also POFQ is closer to the Dolphin then AKL and since we will need to take cabs back and forth, it is cheaper to be closer. I can use my TIW at the food court there, which is a great perk, and when she finishes up on Sunday late afternoon we can take the boat to DTD for the evening.
Of course our trip is right before the Thanksgiving crowds roll in, and the Sat/Sun aren't discounted at Mods or Values, only Deluxe, so that stinks...

Only resorts listed as available for my dates (10/23-10/29) were CBR and POR. When I selected POR it kicked me back to non-discounted room rates. SMH.

Glad I got the 35% bounceback rate for October...

They are not seeing any discount offer they need a code

No offer on the website for me.....I am signed in as AP holder. :confused3

Could someone check Nov 17-23 BWI standard room and CL?

Also POR for those dates?

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter