AP Discount

Thank you, that's what I'm planning to do. We decided to upgrade to A/P's since DH & I are going again in October and we're planning to go again as a family early August next year. We ended up upgrading the girls too and they are already begging for "girls only" long weekend sometime in the Spring :)

I know it is sooo tempting isn't it?? :bitelip:

We are also DVC but we I used most of our points in March. I did book this trip last year while we were staying on our DVC points at BWV. I don't think there was anything in the room but I had seen the extension number to call on here and I put in my phone so I could call while we were there. I knew I'd be using points in March and wouldn't have enough left for December.

The sticker shock is hard, but the discount helps a little. DH loves WL at Christmastime, but he doesn't want to stay in the Villas. He wants to have a view of the main courtyard. We're going to miss being in a 1 bedroom though.

I know how you feel I hate booking part of the trip without a decent discount! Not sure if you're a AAA member but if so, you can try to use that for your non-discounted days. We at least got 10% off our final two days that way. Not 35% but at least it's something right...

Waiting for the passholder discount as well. We have a room booked with RO but we want to add the dining plan, and so we have to have a passholder room booked for that, they said.

My friend just got an email about AP rates through the end of the year- 30%. I haven't received the email yet myself.

I'm not seeing anything on the website yet either... I tried calling but the only thing available at POR is Royal Rooms for my dates. I'm booked in a garden view with the GP discount & that's less.

My friend just got an email about AP rates through the end of the year- 30%. I haven't received the email yet myself.

I'm not seeing anything on the website yet either... I tried calling but the only thing available at POR is Royal Rooms for my dates. I'm booked in a garden view with the GP discount & that's less.

Are your dates in October? I will ask my inlaws if they got this email.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I got the e-mail. It has an offer for weekend rates as low as 83.00 but when you click on the link it gives you the same as it always has. there doesn't seem to be any new offers just the same offers that have been there. I've done it twice hoping I did something wrong the first time. Hopefully, this means it will be up tomorrow.

PASSHOLDERS!
Great weekend rates
starting at just
$83
per night, plus tax, at
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort!

Book now through 9/13/13.

this is what was on the email

Checked the AP page on the site. Nothing there.
I did get an email with this:

PASSHOLDERS!
Great weekend rates
starting at just
$83
per night, plus tax, at

but I can't find it anywhere on the AP site

Checked the AP page on the site. Nothing there.
I did get an email with this:

PASSHOLDERS!
Great weekend rates
starting at just
$83
per night, plus tax, at

but I can't find it anywhere on the AP site

humm just AS Sports - wonder if they're having trouble filling the rooms due to the food court being closed.

Then again we have feet and can easily walk over to Music for a good discount :cool1: Right now we're booked at Movies in mid Nov with the standard RO discount.

Wish the AP discount(s) would come out officially !

All the links seem to lead back to the same general public fall discount that's already been out.

After already 99% conceding that I won't be able to knock my cost down further with an AP after Disney has really delayed this discount, I simply want it to come for peace of mind so that I can pay off the balance knowing I didn't miss anything!

I know I'm getting annoyed too...
I already have a RO discount so I don't think the AP will be better, but I'm doing a split stay and a few of my days are at POFQ during the blackout days of the promo (deluxes are still discounted but not mods Nov2 23-29). If the AP doesn't include the same blackout restrictions, I'll save a little on those days.

I'm (im)patiently waiting too - can someone post on here when they do come out - if I'm at work early I can't get in the Disney website, but I can see the updates in my email so I'll know to call right away!

All the links seem to lead back to the same general public fall discount that's already been out.

And if all this waiting is happening and the AP offer is going to be the same % as the GP room offer...well then.....:headache:!! I was hoping it would be at least 35% for deluxe. Oh well. Such is life.

humm just AS Sports - wonder if they're having trouble filling the rooms due to the food court being closed.

I was on the food with Disney last night, and when he asked if we wanted to stay at Sports, we casually told him no thanks. I mentioned the whole food court issue, and he said he'd had a lot of people calling and changing their resort because of that. He joked that poor Sports was going to be a ghost town before it was all said and done.:rotfl:

Well, since it is after 9am eastern time, I think it's safe to say no new discount today. :furious:

Last year this same discount came out on Aug 27, but it was a Thursday, so maybe tomorrow...:rolleyes1

I'm (im)patiently waiting too - can someone post on here when they do come out - if I'm at work early I can't get in the Disney website, but I can see the updates in my email so I'll know to call right away!

I will, but it's often a bit late when I get on the go so someone else may post before me.

However, if all else fails, I'll post as soon as I know!!

Time to make a promise then- whomever sees it first MUST post here (even if they start a new thread ::yes::) I am leaving for our weekender in a couple of days, and I rarely get on the DIS when I do. But I will keep an eye on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter