AP Discount

Where is the info on the food court at Sports being closed. We are staying there in Oct. and this is news to me. Can anyone shed some light?

Was able to pull up AP discounts through Dec 23rd now.

Save up to 30% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights:
•September 29 through November 9, 2013—book through September 15, 2013
•November 10 through November 22, 2013* and November 30 through December 23, 2013—book through November 3, 2013

Not much luck in my October dates though................

Save up to 30% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights:
•November 10 through November 22, 2013* and November 30 through December 23, 2013—book through November 3, 2013

Where did you see this?

???????

Is this FL Res? 'Cuz I don't see it in AP:confused3

I just got an email from Passholders last night with that very info.

Fall brings enchanting experiences to Walt Disney World Resort—and you can get closer to the excitement with this special offer for fall travel!

Their website is horrible. :rolleyes2 This is the general public discount. It is not new. The way they present things now, everything comes up on the AP page and makes it look like it is an AP discount.

I just hope the "real" AP discount comes out soon, but for some reason I have my doubts.

no AP discounts yet. The man I spoke with was toooo funny. But basically, nothing yet and no word either. He suggested it might be the first week of September but said they are as frustrated as we are. He also hinted that Disney is changing things a little bit but wouldn't expand on what he meant.

I just got an email from Passholders last night with that very info.

Fall brings enchanting experiences to Walt Disney World Resort—and you can get closer to the excitement with this special offer for fall travel!

That's the same email I saw last night. Definitely misleading...

I am in the same boat as everyone else....Waiting! We will be there Sept. 27-Oct. 10. I booked Sept 27-Oct. 3 at BC. And Oct. 3-6 at Pop. Both of those reservations are through a bounceback offer. There were blackout rates on Oct. 6-10 on the bounceback offer. I have been waiting and waiting on the AP rates to come out, but since they have taken so long, I finially broke down and booked AOA Oct. 6-10th on the general public's discount. At least we will be testing MB's at all 3 resorts, but I really was wanting to see if I can get the cost down by a AP discount!

More and more I'm frustrated with the way Disney treats AP holders.
"Captive audience, so who cares" seems to be the mindset. I have noticed it getting a little worse each year for about the past three.
Used to be that AP discounts came out before RO, GP, Visa etc. Now by the time the darn discount shows up, there won't be any rooms available anyway!

Disney is clearly going away from this benefit for their AP holders. It's frustrating because at this point you aren't getting a room unless your dates are pretty unpopular....But hey, at least we know going forward not to count on this as an extra perk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter