AP Discount

Joining along for the hurry up and wait game. :rolleyes1 I have had a reservation at Pop since May and am hoping for SOME form of a discount. The military offers were completely booked when I called that first afternoon they were released and have been everytime I call back. so now I'm waiting on either a FL Resident or an AP discount. Fingers crossed we all get one soon!:goodvibes

My same experience with the Room Only.... why release a discount for a time window with such limited availability or NO availability?!?!? :confused3 I find that quite annoying. They should modify the dates when one moderate is not open for the discount over a 2 week period!

Hoping for the inlaws AP discount to help somehow in mid-October!

AP is definitely long overdue! Let's hope it arrives very soon and is significant! ;)

I see on Mousesavers that last years fall AP discount came out on Aug 28. So....maybe this Thursday we will see it??:dance3:

Last week, the CM who helped me make a reservation said she expected AP rates to be out this week. I've been checking every day as I waited to long to book DVC for our October trip!:rolleyes1

Gotta be any day now. I'm still watching even though Wilderness Lodge is completely booked up during the first week of December without a discount. Too bad it takes SO long for AP rates to be released to a point where the popular dates are gone...And thank goodness for BounceBack offers (5 of my 7 nights)!! :)

Gotta be any day now. I'm still watching even though Wilderness Lodge is completely booked up during the first week of December without a discount. Too bad it takes SO long for AP rates to be released to a point where the popular dates are gone...And thank goodness for BounceBack offers (5 of my 7 nights)!! :)

I'm in the same boat. We have bounceback for the first four nights and rack rate for the last three. I just called this morning to make a payment and figured I'd check to see about the last three nights and the only thing was the suite.

I don't guess there is any chance that we'll be able to apply the AP rate to the nights we already have booked is there?

What is a "BounceBack Offer"?

Bounceback offers are discounts that you can book while you are on property for your next trip. They usually put a flier or something in the room letting you know about it. But you can call even if there isn't anything in the room and ask about it. You have to book while you are staying on property.

I'm in the same boat. We have bounceback for the first four nights and rack rate for the last three. I just called this morning to make a payment and figured I'd check to see about the last three nights and the only thing was the suite.

I don't guess there is any chance that we'll be able to apply the AP rate to the nights we already have booked is there?

I think only if they have new availability during our dates.... Not likely unless they held back rooms. But after waiting this long I figure I might as well see if there's any pixy dust in the coming days!

I think only if they have new availability during our dates.... Not likely unless they held back rooms. But after waiting this long I figure I might as well see if there's any picky dust in the coming days!

I'm waiting too. Have room only for BC in October & hoping for AP or Florida residents maybe to apply.

No DVC rooms available for my nights, HOPING for an AP discount for late October and first few days of November!

Bounceback offers are discounts that you can book while you are on property for your next trip. They usually put a flier or something in the room letting you know about it. But you can call even if there isn't anything in the room and ask about it. You have to book while you are staying on property.

Thanks. We have DVC and haven't been renting rooms lately. We have POR reservations for part of our trip next May and are experiencing "sticker shock" at the cost of rooms now. When we started renting rooms (CBR) when our sons were little, we usually paid around $85 per night....quite a bit more now!

I think only if they have new availability during our dates.... Not likely unless they held back rooms. But after waiting this long I figure I might as well see if there's any pixy dust in the coming days!

I could have saved $300 by moving to a pool view at AKL which would have been fine with me. DD and I have stayed there over spring break the last two years and I've grown to really like it there. But DH really wants Courtyard View at Wilderness Lodge.

I just hate that I'm paying rack rate for the last three nights. We were originally booked in October at the Poly with all nights discounted but had to move our dates because of a wedding DH is in. I think we're paying around the same amount for Wilderness Lodge since its only 4 nights discounted.

Thanks. We have DVC and haven't been renting rooms lately. We have POR reservations for part of our trip next May and are experiencing "sticker shock" at the cost of rooms now. When we started renting rooms (CBR) when our sons were little, we usually paid around $85 per night....quite a bit more now!

We are also DVC but we I used most of our points in March. I did book this trip last year while we were staying on our DVC points at BWV. I don't think there was anything in the room but I had seen the extension number to call on here and I put in my phone so I could call while we were there. I knew I'd be using points in March and wouldn't have enough left for December.

The sticker shock is hard, but the discount helps a little. DH loves WL at Christmastime, but he doesn't want to stay in the Villas. He wants to have a view of the main courtyard. We're going to miss being in a 1 bedroom though.

Just returned on Sunday after an 8-day trip. We upgraded our tickets to A/P's and was wondering if I book a trip for early next August and an A/P rate comes out that's better than what I currently have, can I apply the A/P rate to my existing reservation? or is also subject to availability? It seems like A/P rates come out later and I don't want to chance not booking the resort we want in advance.

Just returned on Sunday after an 8-day trip. We upgraded our tickets to A/P's and was wondering if I book a trip for early next August and an A/P rate comes out that's better than what I currently have, can I apply the A/P rate to my existing reservation? or is also subject to availability? It seems like A/P rates come out later and I don't want to chance not booking the resort we want in advance.

I think it is good to book and resort you want with/without a GP offer, and then when an AP offer comes out you can always apply it or then make a decision about switching to a different resort. I think that makes sense!:rotfl:

BTW congrats on getting AP's! They have changed our lives LOL!

I think it is good to book and resort you want with/without a GP offer, and then when an AP offer comes out you can always apply it or then make a decision about switching to a different resort. I think that makes sense!:rotfl:

BTW congrats on getting AP's! They have changed our lives LOL!

Thank you, that's what I'm planning to do. We decided to upgrade to A/P's since DH & I are going again in October and we're planning to go again as a family early August next year. We ended up upgrading the girls too and they are already begging for "girls only" long weekend sometime in the Spring :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter