AP Discount

yep..I tried to stay in the Epcot area for the first of November and its sold out...I keep waiting for SOMETHING!! I am booked at AKL now, but would move to WL if a better rate hits

I just looked and they had Yacht Club from October 28th-November 2nd so try playing with the dates.Good luck:thumbsup2

Hi all,
I’m hoping someone can help me out. I know there is NO guarantee, BUT… we are planning on going to Disney October 9 – 22. Right now we are booked through AOA but we need to be paid by this Sunday (45 day mark). My question is based on the past, would it be cheaper for me to keep AOA when the discount comes out or should I switch to Deluxe (maybe Poly) to have it be cheaper for my family?

Right now AOA is blocked out on the dates we are going for the general discount so I wonder if that means they will not offer AP. Since this is my first year with AP I’m hoping someone has some thoughts on this.

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi all,
I’m hoping someone can help me out. I know there is NO guarantee, BUT… we are planning on going to Disney October 9 – 22. Right now we are booked through AOA but we need to be paid by this Sunday (45 day mark). My question is based on the past, would it be cheaper for me to keep AOA when the discount comes out or should I switch to Deluxe (maybe Poly) to have it be cheaper for my family?

Right now AOA is blocked out on the dates we are going for the general discount so I wonder if that means they will not offer AP. Since this is my first year with AP I’m hoping someone has some thoughts on this.

Thanks so much!!!!

So far AoA - Little Mermaid rooms (the only place with rooms everything else is suites) has been excluded from most if not all promos. It's because AoA is new and the Little Mermaid section has been very popular so they don't need to offer a 'deal' to get people to stay there.

I would think switching to a mod would be a lot cheaper than switching to Poly but that's IMO.

thank you Good Morning Dewdrop! I should have mentioned we currently have a suite booked at AOA so I wasn't sure what the discount rate normally is for that or if I should look somewhere else. We have 3 adults, 1 child, and an infant (2 year old).
Thank you so much!

Was just on the phone to modify my room reservation and asked about AP discounts, the CM told me the dates currently weren't available yet. Oh well!

When would October AP discounts come out typically? We pay our balance today and were hoping for SOME discount mid October. The current FD skips our dates and the oom only had NO moderates available for 10/11-18 the first morning the discounts were announced (8/1). Grrrr, DH is getting cranky as I assured him there would be some discount.... Oops! :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That is what we are waiting for - the newest set of discounts should include October when they are released. Not sure when that will be. it could be monday or not until next month sometime. Just keep checking back here. Someone will post when they are released.

Or you could join the ranks of us that are calling WDW daily to check.

Nothing today.....hoping for Monday!

Certainly taking mucho her than expected, not that I expect anything for WL as the GP offer is pretty booked. With the huge delay in release compared to every other discount and the lower discount %, the AP isn't quite as valuable to us anymore :/

I was messing around with dates in october and I called because the site wasnt letting me add an AP dinning plan to anything in october...

The chat and the operator said that part of the reservation system online is down because they are "currently being enhanced at this time."

Hopefully that "enhancement" includes AP discounts being added.

I was messing around with dates in october and I called because the site wasnt letting me add an AP dinning plan to anything in october...

The chat and the operator said that part of the reservation system online is down because they are "currently being enhanced at this time."

Hopefully that "enhancement" includes AP discounts being added.

pixiedust: fingers and toes crossed!!!

Just got off the phone from CRO - nothing today!!!

Still more calling and waiting........sigh!

Maybe tomorrow!

Joining along for the hurry up and wait game. :rolleyes1 I have had a reservation at Pop since May and am hoping for SOME form of a discount. The military offers were completely booked when I called that first afternoon they were released and have been everytime I call back. so now I'm waiting on either a FL Resident or an AP discount. Fingers crossed we all get one soon!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter