Anyone got a tax refund this year yet?

Filed and accepted 2/4 - refund was scheduled to be sent today, and it's pending in the bank now.

We just filed our federal and state forms last night via TurboTax. The refunds will go directly into the vacation fund :) :). Usually we come close to breaking even, but DH retired this year and got a big check for unused vacation time that was hugely taxed. I'm leaving it up to him to adjust withholding for the coming year--it gives me a headache!

Filed on 2/7 or 2/8...can't remember. Will update when refund posts. Super excited...we usually have to pay out a ton b/c DH used to not have his bonus and commission income taxed by the employer. New employer this year and it was taxed already, so we actually get a decent refund this year. Woot woot!

My husband just filed ours on Monday. Getting a big refund! Yippy! I think I am going to use it to help purchae my DVC!!! Can't wait, I'm soooooo EXCITED!

haven't even filed yet. We moved so the W2 is likely lost in USPS limbo...

haven't even filed yet. We moved so the W2 is likely lost in USPS limbo...
Just FYI, unless things have changed in the last ten years, the post office will NOT forward W2s, even if you have a valid, current change of address on file. I used to do payroll, and every year, even though we put out notices about making sure we had a current address, I would get angry people saying if was the company's fault they didn't have their tax stuff yet. Contact any employer you had last year, correct your address, and ask them to resend your W2.

We filed on 2/6, accepted 2/7. IRS site says nothing about refund yet. For those that got a refund, did the IRS site tell you the date - or did it just show up?

I filed on 2/3 and received my federal yesterday 2/11, did not receive state yet.

Just FYI, unless things have changed in the last ten years, the post office will NOT forward W2s, even if you have a valid, current change of address on file. I used to do payroll, and every year, even though we put out notices about making sure we had a current address, I would get angry people saying if was the company's fault they didn't have their tax stuff yet. Contact any employer you had last year, correct your address, and ask them to resend your W2.

oooh! ok, thanks! Will call HR tomorrow.

Mine arrived today. Filed last Friday night. Same as last year-5 business days. State of VA was 5 BD too both this year and last.

Filed last Thursday and still waiting for Federal. Got state a few days ago. Doesn't seem like there's much rhyme or reason as to when people get their return.

We filed ours on the 7th. The refund has been "pending" for two days now. The date on the pending says February 17th. Do you think I will get it before that date since it is has been pending? I have never seen any deposit go for that long.

I did receive back my state (Missouri) already!

I'm a little less worried now that I know others are getting the same message regarding their NY state return. They're really dragging their feet :mad:

Yes NY loves to get the money but are slow in returning it to you.

Filed on 2/6 but haven't received anything yet. Tax prep said 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter