Anyone got a tax refund this year yet?

I submitted on night of 12th. Haven't seen anything move to approved yet. It's just "accepted". Anyone file on the 12th in the evening and have seen anything move yet? I don't remember it taking this long in the past.

We submitted and were accepted early Saturday (Valentine's) and it still doesn't say approved either. A day and a half after you but would expect the approved message like you, too. Maybe because of the holiday it's taking a bit longer.

That's what I was thinking too, with everyone off for President's Day.

If you've already been approved: How long apart is the direct deposit date from the date they approve you?

DD efiled on 2/9 and got her federal refund direct deposited 2/13. I was surprised it was that fast.

I submitted on night of 12th. Haven't seen anything move to approved yet. It's just "accepted". Anyone file on the 12th in the evening and have seen anything move yet? I don't remember it taking this long in the past.
Same for me too, sitting at accepted. Filed on the evening of the 12th..

We filed through Turbo Tax on the evening of 2/8; was accepted an hour after submitting; refund was deposited today (2/17).

I won't file the state forms until late March since we have to pay in to them. :(

Talked with my sister tonight. She submitted on the 6th and it is still only sitting at 'Received' on the IRS website.

I did ours back on Jan 30th and as of yesterday it was still sitting at Accepted. Today I got this message:

Your tax return is still being processed.
A refund date will be provided when available.

:headache:

I did ours back on Jan 30th and as of yesterday it was still sitting at Accepted. Today I got this message:

Your tax return is still being processed.
A refund date will be provided when available.

:headache:

I feel your pain. Submitted mine on 1/19 and have the same message. It's been a month. A month.

Filed on 13th, accepted as of this morning DD will be on 23rd. State still in process.

Just wondering, are y'all getting notified by e-mail or text when the DD date is sent? Also, when it moves to approved, does it automatically give you DD info or is that a whole other step. I filed on the 12th and still...nothing. :(

Just wondering, are y'all getting notified by e-mail or text when the DD date is sent? Also, when it moves to approved, does it automatically give you DD info or is that a whole other step. I filed on the 12th and still...nothing. :(

We filed through Turbo Tax and got a text message when the return was accepted. I checked on the Where's My Refund section of the IRS website to see when it would be deposited.

Gosh mine came back very quickly, in three days. I had my credit union efile for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter