Anyone got a tax refund this year yet?

We filed our taxes with Turbo Tax on 1/31 and checked refund status today and said that it should be in our account by 2/9

We filed our fed return 1/28/15 and our refund was deposited Wednesday 2/4

our state refund is another story (NY).....keep getting the status update that it required further review and could take up to 90 days to process. o_O I can't say it doesn't worry me but this happened last year too when the state got overwhelmed with returns and couldn't process them all at once. I wish they would get a status message that says "we are receiving a mass amount of returns at this time, this will affect processing times. Don't worry about it!" lol But no, NY has to be difficult about it.

We are filing tomorrow. Glad to see that so many of you are getting yours back pretty quickly!! :)

Filed and accepted today. Excited to build up that depleted emergency fund. Too many freakin' emergencies this year...

Filed 1/30, accepted 1/30 at 12:20pm, still says processing on where is my refund

We filed on the 22nd. Nothing had changed until this morning, I was able to get a return transcript. Hopefully that means we are heading in the right direction.

Filed Saturday, Jan 30th, refund deposited today Feb 6th. Off to use my 2500 college credit refund to pay off my daughters unsubsidized loan, thank you!

Filed Federal on 1/30 and it was deposited into our bank account yesterday 2/5. Filed one of our states 2/1 and it was in our account 2/4.

Filed on 1/29 and was deposited into my bank account on 2/6, got that massive $46 back! I won't send a check out what I owe Michigan until sometime towards the end of the month.

Filed Friday evening 1/30 ....federal refund was in our checking account the following Friday morning 2/6.
Expect the two state refunds by mid week....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter