Anyone got a tax refund this year yet?

Wow, I didn't know you could file in January. That is great that some of you are finished with your taxes and are already getting refunds. I am so jealous. We can't file until we receive all of our forms, which is typically March. Then, we are stuck trying to get our taxes done at the last minute.

Hope he has changed his withholdings (W-4) for this year. i had an employee (I do not PR) ask why no Fed Tax was taken from his check. Turns out he claimed EXEMPT. If taxes aren't being withheld or under withheld, time to review your withholdings.

His company just announced yesterday that they have been purchased by a new company, so he has to re apply and fill out new paperwork. I'll make sure he adjusts his withholdings when he does all that.

Filed on Jan 27th, received refund today! Sat down and wrote checks for my kids tuition and it's already gone.....story of my life. Thats alright though because I don't have to make another tuition payment until Sept. so that extra money each month is going to debt repayment. 2015 is the year I'm going to get credit card free!!!!!

We filed with Turbo Tax and received our refund late last week. I can't remember the date my husband filed but the turnaround time was very fast. We transferred the refund right into our savings account toward our adoption & new house fund. :)

I haven't filed yet. Have to wait to get my brokerage documents which aren't due until the 15th.

Hope he has changed his withholdings (W-4) for this year. i had an employee (I do not PR) ask why no Fed Tax was taken from his check. Turns out he claimed EXEMPT. If taxes aren't being withheld or under withheld, time to review your withholdings.

I remember my first job I claimed exempt - I had no idea what it meant till tax time!!

We haven't filed because I'm still waiting on documents from our property management company.

We haven't even received all our paperwork yet. Can't file yet.

Have started gathering W-2's and other statements to take to Accountant. We get the taxes done but won't file until as close to April 15th as possible since I know we will owe.

I just submitted mine last night.

Of course my refund is already gone... while on vacation last week my check engine light came on while my niece had the car. We also noticed when we got back that the temperature gauge no longer works (the car heats up but it doesn't show on the gauge. Brought it in today apparently something crawled up there and chewed a few wires and the sensor for the temperature gauge also broke... so $1000 down the drain...

hoping to file in the next few weeks. I think I have everything...but need to find the time to double check. We will get a lot less back this year than in previous years. But, still enough to pay off my medical bills from last years hospitalization and to go to WDW in March :thumbsup2

My sister filed 1/25 and hers was deposited today, 2/4. I filed 1/28 and mine is supposed to be deposited Friday, 2/6.

Have two separate returns.

Spouse, with a small business (first year in operation): Filed 1/27, received state on 1/29. Received Fed on 1/30! :eek:

Mine, with a rental property: Filed 1/27, received state on 1/29. Fed is still being processed. :sad2:

Have appointment in couple weeks with our tax guy. Really hoping we get a refund this year

So....I filed mine the 26th... Still just says received...should I call the tax lady?
I would have thought it should say accepted...

I never file until early April. I'm not giving them my money any earlier than I have to. And I never, ever get a refund because we own a business and have to file quarterly estimated payments, so if I figured wrong and we are due a refund, we just apply it to the first quarter payment for the following year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter