• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody Looked At Mousesavers This Morning

Someone before ask how the WDW reservation nbr look like? i am also interesting because i will call to make ADR for my trip, and because i live outside US, dont want to be on the phone like 30 minutes and pay for that call about 45 us dollars, or have to call to many times to do the ADR's

All of you getting these discounts are you booking directly with disney. I booked with AAA for next Dec. If this deal comes up will I be able to get an adjustment also? Is it better just to book with Disney direct. I did get about a $200 saving by booking with AAA.

lkohawaii said:
All of you getting these discounts are you booking directly with disney. I booked with AAA for next Dec. If this deal comes up will I be able to get an adjustment also? Is it better just to book with Disney direct. I did get about a $200 saving by booking with AAA.

Your AAA TA should be able to apply any discounts for you. They may not know about them, so you may have to call and make sure they're aware of said discounts.

The only sticky thing is that YOU cannot apply the discount. Your AAA agent will have to do it for you. And if these codes are released, and your agent is not available - it might result in a loss of the discount. .

OK, so my TA came through and got me a credit of $350 for our stay. But now I have two seperate reservations...What does that mean??

One is for 10/21-23 the other is 10/23-29. I don't have to check out and check back in do I?? I guess that wouldn't be a big deal as long I can keep the same room.

ChrisAlli said:
OK, so my TA came through and got me a credit of $350 for our stay. But now I have two seperate reservations...What does that mean??

One is for 10/21-23 the other is 10/23-29. I don't have to check out and check back in do I?? I guess that wouldn't be a big deal as long I can keep the same room.

That does mean you will have to check out, and check back in.

I would definitely make sure that your travel agent had those noted as continuing reservations.

There is a slim chance you will have to switch rooms - that chance of having to move gets even smaller if you have the reservations markes as continuing.

We've done this on several occasions-they will send you a bill for the first part of your stay and on the 23rd you'll have to make arrangements to pickup a new room key or have one delivered to your room. I've done it both ways-if you have it delivered to your room you have to physically be there-if you pick it up you can do it anytime that day before you go back to your room. I've never had to change rooms but I made sure they had both reservations linked (and I asked at check in too).

OK, I don't want to get off the topic but how will it work with my park tickets. I have 7 day MYW Premium, isn't my room key also my park ticket??

My TA is out today and I won't offically speak to her till sometime over the weekend, so I'm a little worried now that things will be messed up.

We have an 8:05 ADR at Animal Kingdom on the 23rd, so I should probably check out and in early before we leave, or will they come to my room that early.

Sorry just worried that things won't go smooth, just to get a discount!!

ChrisAlli said:
OK, I don't want to get off the topic but how will it work with my park tickets. I have 7 day MYW Premium, isn't my room key also my park ticket??

My TA is out today and I won't offically speak to her till sometime over the weekend, so I'm a little worried now that things will be messed up.

We have an 8:05 ADR at Animal Kingdom on the 23rd, so I should probably check out and in early before we leave, or will they come to my room that early.

Sorry just worried that things won't go smooth, just to get a discount!!
When your TA did the split, your first reservation should be your package with the tickets. If that's the case, then your tickets are valid throughout the entire trip. When you get your new keys, just go to Guest Services and ask them to transfer your admission from your old room key to the new one. Or, you can just use two different cards - one for charging and room entry, and one for admission.

I am so confused! I had ressies as POR for 10-19 to 10-26 using AAA. I Had 7 nights reserved with 2 rooms for 7 people and changed it to two ressies to take advantage of the cheaper rate dates. It saved me like $60. Then I noticed the YQC code, would this be better, or is it a dining code with tickets. I already have my tickets from ticketmania. I don't want to keep wastin time on this but $60 is basically a meal at disney. Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Lyndsey

lynds2 said:
I am so confused! I had ressies as POR for 10-19 to 10-26 using AAA. I Had 7 nights reserved with 2 rooms for 7 people and changed it to two ressies to take advantage of the cheaper rate dates. It saved me like $60. Then I noticed the YQC code, would this be better, or is it a dining code with tickets. I already have my tickets from ticketmania. I don't want to keep wastin time on this but $60 is basically a meal at disney. Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Lyndsey

YQC is a code to be used to get a discounted rate on PACKAGES. It may save you some money, but then again, it may not.

I would advise you to call Disney. Don't mention anything that you have a reservation. Just pretend like you want a quote on a new reservation. Mention code YQC, and book it with 1 day base tickets. IF there's availability (and that's a hearty if....there's really not too much available), they'll give you the rate. Compare the rate they give you versus what you've got now, and if the package works out cheaper, get the package. Don't forget to add the cost of your tickets to your room only rate to get an accurate figure as to how much it's costing you.

lynds2 said:
Thanks,
Lyndsey

The YQC code is for package stays that begin 10/23 or later so you could not book it if you are coming in on the 19th, unless you split your stay. Splitting your stay will likely make the pricing higher since you would have to have park tickets on both packages.
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter