• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody Looked At Mousesavers This Morning

brooke1

DIS Veteran
Here is what it says:

LATEST HOT DEALS - AS OF 9/23/05

A little bird tells me a special discounted Walt Disney World vacation package for late October through Christmas is coming very soon -- keep checking back
!

:rotfl: I was just about to post this too! Dh saw it and said, well, maybe we could go again this Dec!!!! We went last Christmas and I wasn't counting on going back until Christmas 07!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Dh has always been crazy about his car, and just recently traded his motorcylce in for a Harley. I said you have your obsession, I just found mine! :rotfl2:

A girlfriend called me this morning and told me about it, Thats when i posted it. she hoping its another dining plan, what do you guys think?????

Brooke :flower:

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think it could be?!! This is SO COOL!! she said "PACKAGE", right? Free Dining? Pay for 5 days - get 2 free???? I can't wait! Who is this birdie? :goodvibes

If it's dining plan, I am going to see if I can swing a trip. We can get overflow rates from SOG, sometimes they are pretty good, or so I have heard. I would take a good room only rate as well. That is what we had last year. We paid 168 per night to stay in a garden view wing room at CR for Dec 19-24. :wizard: Here's a little pixie dust it is a good deal!

That's great for those who will be there before Xmas. Of course for me, my luck will not be there. We are planning one for Dec 28- Jan 3. Enjoy guys!!

Yup! Saw the post this AM. Hope its great for you guys going during this timeframe. :flower: Hmm...wondering what next year (specifically May) would bring :confused3 :rotfl:

Hmmm. I was going to pay off my AAA package today. Guess I'll wait a couple days and see what comes about....

This is a surprise to me.....I really wasn't expecting any deals for Nov/Dec. I'm looking forward to what it is.

julia

I won't be getting any work done today. I am so excited that I kep checking for updates! This is our first trip to Disney (in November) and I am sooo excited. :cheer2:

Here's hoping I have a AAA rate at Gf(1night deposit paid)10/30-11/6 and I just purhased my park tickets yesterday. If the package is great, I know I could cancel my room only reservation, but would WDW apply my tickets to such a package?

Just in time too. I've already booked air and car. Just waiting on a WDW hotel. The rest of the family already has plans for SOG so we have a backup plan should nothing reasonable be offered for our trip 12/11/05 through 12/17/05. :wizard:

DH "authorized" me to start planning another trip 2 days after we get back from WDW in Oct. So, October 15th, I'm open to start shopping again.

I'm SURE he wasn't planning on going back in December (3 trips in 1 year is REALLY pushing it) but if it's a REALLY good deal and he REALLY loves the dining plan in October, maybe a reality.

Would like to know before we go so we can decide about renewing annual pass or other upgrades. If we go again in Oct. that would pretty much make the decision for us.

Thanks for the post!!

The suspense is killing me! I have a room booked w/AAA discount 12/16-12/21 and air booked. I hope the deal works with my dates!

I am also hoping so much, right now we have rack rate at BC, there was not even a AAA rate available, so anything would be great.....

Not to gripe, but of course this deal is coming out AFTER the 60 day window for AP Best Rate has come and gone. I already have my NONREFUNDABLE deposits in for my October and December trips. So unless these deals are worth throwing away those deposits, I won't be able to take advantage.

Carol

Oh well, my tickets just arrived this week from Ticketmania. I'm committed to my room-only reservation (20% AAA discount) and cheaper tickets.

I'm going to kick myself if I could have gotten a nicer package as cheaply if I had waited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter