Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
We arrive September 7 staying at ASMu. I was wondering if any September guests have been invited to test FP+. I keep checking my Magical Experience to see if I may have a notice but so far nothing.

Yep same here and have been checking as well....Sept 6th through 16th at POFQ.

I was told by a CM that since we were staying at Pop they were doing a full roll out during Sept. Now if that will come to pass, I have no idea...however I really want it too!!! Hubby and I are nerds and we want to play with the 'new toys'!!

We'll be at Pop September 11-17. I would be excited to be chosen to test the new stuff, but they better choose me soon so I can work it in my plans!!

Im curious.. DH not so much.. I just want the choice to be able to say YEs I want to or NO I dont..LOL

Staying at CSR 9/21-9/28. If it's going to happen I wish we could just get it over with on this trip since it's only me and DH. We are planning a large family stay in May and I'd say it will be easier for us to learn the new system with 2 vs 10 people.

I'm at AoA 12-23, Have not heard anything yet but I keep checking. I did just make my full payment on Friday though so that may make a difference.

We are arriving at POR on September 14. I don't really want FP+ but I am getting tired of wondering about it. If we are going to have it, let's just get on with it.

We are checking in on 8/30, leaving 9/7 (POP) and the FP+ / MB customization tab worked for us yesterday and we were able to order MB and make our FP+ ressies. Those two tabs didn't work all week last week when all the August folks were talking about FP+ reservations. Not sure if this is a glitch because we are arriving in August or if it's due to the fact that we have an AP. We ordered the MB anywayz and we'll keep our fingers crossed that we'll get them when we arrive at POP!:rolleyes1

I was just reading this thread and decided to check our reservations (hard to believe that by 9:10 a.m. I had not already done so today) and our BWI stay from 9/1-9/8 now has FP+ activated. So my question now is are we "testers" still able to pull regular FPs or are we just normal regular users limited to our three per day?

We check in Aug. 31 at ASMu. Just checked My Disney Experience and all I got was that silly pop-up about FP+ coming.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter