Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

nothing for me, AP already on acct. Check in ASMu Sept. 12th.

Here is a little more about what I am seeing and hearing. We have a one night room only stay on 8/31 at Pop Century and then a MYW stay from 9/1-9/8 at BWI under different reservation numbers. The system is letting me make FP+ reservations for 9/1-9/8. In addition, I am being given the opportunity to customize magic bands under the Pop Century reservation, despite no tickets being associated with that one.

I called Disney to ask if we are now part of tester program or if we are just part of actual live program. Unfortunately, the CM I spoke with sounded pretty clueless. After a lot of what sounded like typing at his terminal, he said the program is not live and if we did not receive an official email invitation to participate in the test (we have not) any FP+ reservation we make in the system will be blanked out.

Does anyone have any insight as to what is going on?

Does anyone have any insight as to what is going on?

I'd imagine they won't decide how September will go until the August testing is underway. Based on what's been happening, nobody will receive notification they are part of a test until 17 days before they arrive.

I doubt anyone will have a good answer about September for a few more weeks.

I keep checking my Disney experience too hoping to be chosen for the testing. We are staying at YC Sept. 15 thru 21st. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I was just reading this thread and decided to check our reservations (hard to believe that by 9:10 a.m. I had not already done so today) and our BWI stay from 9/1-9/8 now has FP+ activated. So my question now is are we "testers" still able to pull regular FPs or are we just normal regular users limited to our three per day?

The FP+ and regular FP system are not connected so even though you are participating in the test, you still can grab regular fast passes as normal. At least that is what I have been hearing.

--Thor

The FP+ and regular FP system are not connected so even though you are participating in the test, you still can grab regular fast passes as normal. At least that is what I have been hearing.

--Thor

My co-worker just came back from testing and she said she could ONLY do FP+ and it would not let her get a regular FP. She went through her DVC though - dunno if that makes a difference.

One of the cm's told me u will be able to customize bands @ 40 days out if you are selected and IF you have paid off your balance....I don't know how true this is as she said nothing is is stone 4 Sept yet and it should b fully rolled out by the end of the year. Just my opinion now i think they will try to get it rolled out pre-holiday season so they can maximize this yrs revenues

We're going sept 18th and we don't have anything yet. I paid our balance a few days early hoping that maybe then something would happen but nope lol Oh well. I kinda want FP+ but kinda don't. My DD just wants the magic band....in pink of course

Check your MDE app, we are going to AKL in 21 days and 2 weeks ago we found on our app we could customize and order our magic bands. They arrived 4 days later in these awesome boxes exactly like we ordered. Enough of us are going we got all the colors except yellow. This past weekend we were able to book all of our FP+ for our entire 2 week stay. Tip they usually give Pirates of Caribbean as a bonus FP+ so don't choose that as one of your 3.

Subbing. We are at BC 8/31-9/7 and will probably miss the bands. It's just the way our luck goes it seems. I am praying for some pixie dust to find me.

Check MDE again this morning and still nothing. To be honest, I/m not sure I'm going to like the new system, but there is nothing to stop it from coming, so I might as well hope to test it if I can.

WOW and I thought my 10 day trip was long...that is really SWEET!

We're over on the dark side for a couple of days before that too; what can I say, flight prices are so high from the UK, we gotta make the most of it!n:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter